[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy a genius? He explains everything and cracks the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
Is this guy a genius? He explains everything and cracks the true nature of reality wide open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8
>>
>>18587398
>bible thumping faggot trying to make sense of reality
Automatically discarded
>inb4 tip le fedora
But i'm not even an atheist nor a religious nutjob
>>
File: 1de.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1de.gif
940KB, 627x502px
hes insanity at it's final form

ive personally torrented all his shit and hes right on some things and dead wrong on other things

he is literally the phrase, "even a broken clock is right twice a day" personified

i never EVER trust anyone who hides their info behind a paywall.
>>
>>18587423
You don't even need to pay, he explains everything in the video
>>
>>18587398
Interesting
>>
>>18587398
Stopped listening once he started talking about Jesus
>>
File: hq720.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>18587423

>hes insanity at it's final form

i bet you feel that way because of his religion.
>>
>>18587853
Why? That's the most important part
>>
>>18587905
Are you joking? I mean, I believe in something greater runs all this, but my bible got thrown in the bin a very very long time ago.

I believe we're all God, its silly to think otherwise, I mean how could we be outside of God if God encompasses all things?

So we have to be God literally.
>>
>>18587905
Jesus actually said, we're all God. Not I am the only Son of God.
>>
look at me i learned everything from a youtube video. I have it all figured out and i get lots of sex.
>>
>>18587423
>i never EVER trust anyone who hides their info behind a paywall.

Jesus instructed his followers to sell everything they had and give the money to him.

Just saying.

Nothing wrong with re-allocating resources.
Nor for asking compensation for your labours.
>>
No, he's just a rambling retard that can't even form a proper thought.
>>
>>18587398
if he was so smart, wouldn't he be publishing in journals and shit instead of making videos on youtube?
>>
>>18588587
>if he was so smart, wouldn't he be publishing in journals
Really smart people always think outside
>>
>>18588654
I'll agree with you there. but if they care about being taken seriously, they need to publish somewhere - anywhere - that's more reputable than a site that's basically the national enquirer of video.
>>
>>18588654
>thinks outside
>posts on youtube
>>
>>18587398
i skipped ahead to a random point early in the vid and he kept repeating that the dna had to make the final result though he kept saying digital and insinuated this counldnt be done through pure chaos...

which is bullshit. he fails to accept that things can be done little by little through evolution and it can take many many generations to reach the current form.

in that process you can have failures. if he refutes this as a possibility then he needs to explain birth defects and genetic disorders. seems out of place in a world guided by the divine hand. you could call god a d bag but i doubt he has the capacity to do so
>>
>>18587398
The guy gets a lot of fucking views.
>>
>>18588746
Because he's a genius, a true outside the box thinker who challenges the scientific consensus
>>
>>18588772
I wish my YT channel got that many views.
>>
he says they're are some random things and then he says the universe isn't random
>>
>>18588587
People hear the stories of scientists who make breakthrough discoveries and can't get anyone to hear them out because it goes against the current consensus and think it's a thing of the past, but it really isn't. If anything it's much harder to challenge consensus today, academia is very much a giant circle jerk.
>>
He reminds me a bit like Bill maher, but man does this guy love to talk with his hands a lot . Got to be an OCD thing . It's like he is directing a plane or an orchestra .
>>
>>18588784
good artists only paint. any artist that doesn't paint isn't good.
>>
>>18588788
Maybe but the dude is obviously making bank off making crazy youtube videos and shilling his books so who are you to say he's wrong
>>
>>18588789
it is what it is
>>
>>18587398
>Is this guy a genius?
no.
>He explains everything and cracks the true nature of reality wide open
his interpretation of reality is based on the fabrics of his beliefs.So no he doesn't.
>>
File: 1480304617097.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1480304617097.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>18588568
>>18587882
>>18587426
>one whole day and all the retorts are muh muh money

can you guys come up with something and try to debate me?
>>
>>18588777

Trip sevens. Your wish will cone true!
>>
>>18587917
Sorry but Jesus never existed:

http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm
http://www.godlessgeeks.com/JesusExist.htm
>>
>>18588704
By Man's Standards, God is a fucking douchebag. But that's because man is inherently corrupt, fallen, and sinful and views good as evil and evil as good. Trying to understand god is like a roach trying to understand theoretical physics.

Which is why you have to rely on your spirit to understand that he is most awesome badass being in existence, every he does is righteous, and there's nothing you can do about it. It's simply not rational to oppose a being who is infinitely more powerful and holy and actually wants to hook you up with rewards beyond your imagination.
>>
>>18590014
Lol
Previously crucified saviors born on Dec.25 debunked zeitgeist bs
>>
>>18588784
If people don't listen to a scientists breakthroughs, it's not because he goes against consensus, it's because he doesn't have any evidence.
>>
>>18588704
Yeah, he keeps repeating the "irreducible complexity" meme, even though ti's completely debunked.

Also, on random point, he doesn't understand the difference between an archaeologist and a paleontologist.
>>
Does he even have any claims? Or does he just ramble and gesture psychotically for the entire duration?
>>
>>18590102
You need to watch it, he does ramble a lot but his points are well made
>>
>>18588784

theology is the same but even worse

in science you can introduce new "what if"s, and if your develop something that makes your theory worthwhile, economically viable, or physically incarnate, your idea will be accepted

in theology the acceptance of your new idea is predicated solely on its ability to adhere to current dogma, its popularity within academia, or the ability of your ideas to attract a new cult
>>
>>18590120
Alright then.

Summarize his claims in one sentence each.
>>
I'm of the opinion that history has not been faithfully preserved. And that an accurate historical record would be unrecognizable to most people. You have to study history to see where we have been as a species.
>>
>>18590169
Mmhmm, and just how much history have you studied?
>>
>>18590163
Why would I do that? Do you really think I'm that invested in whether an anonymous image board user believes him that I'm going to go through a 2 hour long video and summarize it in bullet points? Fuck man, just watch it or don't, I don't care either way.
>>
>>18590209
Well, you just said you've already watched it, and that he makes claims, so you should be able to summarize them.

I've watched too many minutes already, and all he's done is ramble pointlessly, and gesture like a retard.
>>
>>18590175
The first volksmarch I went on at the age of 5 was done in commemoration of Cleopatra, who was presented to me as a neighboring queen of recent historical importance. I rode my bike on roads that the romans built during half of my childhood. I've bothered to grasp many details about historical languages and cultures. If I care to bother I'm able to remotely access information directly within my own mind, gathering visual mental images that can be physically verified at times ..which would be normal to the people who were under the influence of ancient Egypt.

Quality of data is key. On several occasions I have had access to historical documentation and insights not often available to the general public. Intelligence agencies have ways of correcting enough seemingly little insignificant details to accurately determine the truth, or at least an evaluation of percentage of probability. Sometimes you may only glimpse a small fragment of truth for a moment but see that it indicates that there are tomes missing from the stories as they have reached us. Humans have been under pretty tight controls ever since just a few centuries before the magna carta.
>>
>>18590227
He has a lot of nice data and images but he is no Carl Sagan.
>>
>>18587398
>Explains everything
>Not Thomas Campbell
>>
>>18590472
So he doesn't make any claims then...
>>
>>18590454
>riding my bike and imagination

So none, then.
>>
>>18587420
muhhh le reasonable centrist
>>
>>18590513
I didn't spend much time on it but it looks like he draws conclusions where ever he pleases. Briggs Myers xSxJ is not the trait of a good scientist.
>>
>>18590516
I also was taken through more museums and rathaus than the average German and has special class that taught about the cultural history. Most of the places they taught me about I already knew about because of my own family travels. I was directly exposed to historical battle fields and shown details of highly uncommon data sources. The building that I lived in at age 5 was about 500 years old. The building that my dad worked in had been added on to across centuries with an actual dungeon at the lowest level. That was where the old 1970s xerox carbon paper alcohol based printer was. In the stairwell there was a display that had all the hand grenades from the second world war with the shrapnel characteristics on a card beside each. On occasion I got ahold of military history books that were issued for officer training. On a few occasions I have had conversations with persons who had privileged access to information. I read ' de rerum natura ' in Latin when I was 16. I found that Psalms 23 is actually the Theben recension version of rubric 72 of the Egyptian book of the dead (literally " the book of going forth by day "). The first three lines are postal code from southern Egypt about 1800 years earlier than that.
>>
is this guy implying christianity is true? he says it's all made possible through jesus christ.
>>
>>18590163
I'm waiting to see if anyone wants to summarize, too.
>>
>>18590738
According to the Talmud this is the biological father of ieasu nazariam (a.k.a. Jesus).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera
>>
>>18590764
So are we all going to heaven or hell when we die?
>>
>>18590738
And isn't "Christ" a derivative term referring to and originating from "Krishna"?
>>
>>18590764
The same Talmud that refers to Jesus as "He who shall have his name blotted from history" and refers to him as currently being force fed excrement in a boiling vat of blood in hell? A very even handed source when it comes to Jesus it sounds like
>>
>>18590768
Those terms are invalid in my view. Judge only that which you can accurately perceive. Evaluate when you have no personally verified data. No matter how much you know there is more to learn. Making a correct assessment of the data you already have is an essential aspect of getting an accurate understanding of history.
>>
>>18590037
I disagree
If humans concept of god is flawed what you just said is also flawed since your a human.
>>
>>18590802
The issue with those who oppose something is that they are more likely to observe and report negative aspects of a thing accurately than those who are fanatically supportive. The Jewish community scrutinized every person within it and kept records. This system of collecting data has been in effect for longer than the Messiah mythos.
>>
>>18587398
I think its funny that if Christ actually came down again in the near future all the Bible fags and virtually everyone would label him as a hoax
And he'd just stand there looking confused
>>
>>18590877
Virtually everyone would. If Jesus came back down and walked on water would you accept he was Jesus or think it was a trick? People would be way too skeptical today to accept him unless he did something undeniably miraculous like multiplying the loaves of bread. Even then only the people who actually saw it in person would accept it.

When you think about how you personally would react to seeing these things it makes you understand a bit better how these people in the Bible can still be skeptical even with the Son of God walking among them
>>
>>18590892
Just a correction, fyi. The Aramaic language had no word for 'to swim' and it was the custom to use the phrase 'to walk on water' as a substitute. The decision to make the religion have an aspect of magic to it was made the early 1200s. Reread the chapter with the understanding that none of them could swim except ieasu. Matthew could stay afloat while supported by him.
>>
>>18587398
Exploding head syndrome
>>
>>18590533
muhhh beliefs need to be extreme on one end of the spectrum to be valid
>>
>>18588654
>thinks outside
>records video inside
really makes you think
>>
File: YCpj4mA.jpg (93KB, 611x908px) Image search: [Google]
YCpj4mA.jpg
93KB, 611x908px
>>18590940
make the reference and you can ask me one question
>>
I've also seen an alien vehicle do this. Pic related.
>>
So is this guy right or is he crazy
>>
>>18591904
He seems to use modern data to expose the uncertainty that exists beyond our current scientific understandings. If he had put as much effort into researching historical information he might not be so impressed with the religion that he was indoctrinated in by the culture at large.

One of the things that I realized at an early age was that as you look at the people on the earth you see that each cultural group teaches certain things to be presumed as true. Even the very young catch on to the story and support it subconsciously even if they reject it consciously. It's a mass psychology conditioning effect.
>>
>>18591904
Crazy. Homeless drunken bum crazy.
>>
>>18587911
You need professional help.
>>
>>18587911
your inability to directy influence this world is proof that your are not creation in its ultimate form. we are no more than the wolves in the forest. just a more invasive and destructive species
>>
>>18588787

Maybe he uses his hands a lot to target people susceptible to ASMR like myself. If you didn't know what ASMR was but are susceptible to triggers and he got you triggered you might be more inclined to believe what he was saying. ASMR might be rare, but it could still net you an extra 20% sales.
>>
>>18593374
He uses his hands far more than a normal person with hand gestures.

What he's exhibiting is called sterotypic movement disorder. It's a symptom of schizophrenia. So are his delusions and paranoia.
>>
This is basically me when I smoke some weed, interesting but not founded on anything.
>>
>>18593440
I think people are at their most honest when they're high.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.