[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe that the Freemasons and the Illuminati as they once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: C2nQ91BXAAAP2OM.jpg large.jpg (51KB, 720x885px) Image search: [Google]
C2nQ91BXAAAP2OM.jpg large.jpg
51KB, 720x885px
I believe that the Freemasons and the Illuminati as they once were are more or less defunct, and splintered into alternate societies and the ones that currently claim to be these organizations are propped up by the MSM as Red Herrings. Thoughts on this assertion?
>>
>>18587351
What we call the "Illuminati" is essentially a thousand conspiracies surmount in tandem.

Only the inner core know the true end game. CFR, Trilateral Commision, Bildaberg, World Freemason, et al all have the same cabal at it's core.

What do you know of the Secret Chiefs if The Third Order? The Hidden Masters..?
>>
DEWLET THES NOW
>>
File: 1477845036837.jpg (32KB, 875x595px) Image search: [Google]
1477845036837.jpg
32KB, 875x595px
>>18587351
The "Illuminati" are basically a catch all for the higher human forces of the world.

Call them what you want. Bilderberg group, Trilateral Commission, Clinton Foundation, etc.
>>
>>18587451
Yeah but I think World Freemason and Bilderburg are not secret societies. They're just civic clubs that lead to a red herring IMO.

I don't know about either of those two orgs you just listed.
>>
>>18587604
Do you mean the social definition of "illuminati" or literal, because the literal definition of "The Illuminati" did once exist but does no longer. Putting their symbolize on our currency and such is blatantly leading the stupid down a trail that leads to a red herring.
>>
>>18587451
Looked it up, Crowley seems to be in the same vein. Too in-your-face to be some kind of secret society that currently exists, its membership may still remain in a way but its rules and ways have changed since.
>>
the illuminati thing is mainstream and it's commonly joked about on tv and movies. So you can take a wild guess that the "illuminati" doesn't exist like people think it does.

Clearly multiple occult organizations are manipulating the masses for whatever reason but you can bet they stay real hush hush about that shit. So don't expect some obscure random facebook All those fucking videos on facebook and youtube probably give 1/100 of an idea what's really going on.
>>
>>18587619
are you sure it's occult?
>>
>>18587619
I don't think it gives any, I think its willful deception.
>>
File: 1475292157668.jpg (86KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475292157668.jpg
86KB, 640x360px
>>18587612
As he said, the old Illuminati is dead. The Illuminati meme is an introduction into the truth of the matter for those who can't quite look into things themselves.
>>
>>18587630
Yes, because alot of these corporations, companies, and governments are inspired by occultism from the phallic washington monument obelisk to the shiva symbolism of cern.

Screw materialistic nihilism, I don't believe it's simply a bunch of grubby jews trying to get stuff their britches with gold. The knowledge and application of these elites are too elaborate for that, which is why they have to spiritual beliefs themselves, most likely occultism.

It's just funny how many people are willing to accept accept a purely nihilistic reality when our world leaders and even scientist don't.
>>
The biggest scientist names have been mostly firm believers in God. The political and financial elite are into occultist shit despite their public positions. No matter the truth, things are certainly twisted up weird.
>>
I believe I can safely say that Freemasonry is just a fraternity for socializing, civic responsibility, and networking.
>>
File: Diamond-Suite-JB521-18.jpg (411KB, 1024x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond-Suite-JB521-18.jpg
411KB, 1024x1500px
>>18587351
Well they cant know much, because reality is a slap in the face...
>>
>>18587804
True science doesn't believe, it knows.
Ask the mages~#
Cant be bothered with the likes of plebs any-more...
>>
>>18587846
In the higher levels of freemasonry there is definitely shit going on. You can say the same thing about christian churches, Just a place for christians to mingle and be in union with god but then as you go up the latter to the vatican and jesuits, shit gets pretty creepy.

i doubt anything crazy is going on in your typical lodge however.
>>
>>18587846
We wouldn't have too many members if that were the case. People would just join Rotary instead.

>>18587916
>higher levels
>>
>>18587619

>the illuminati thing is mainstream and it's commonly joked about on tv and movies. So you can take a wild guess that the "illuminati" doesn't exist like people think it does.

the real reason why the illuminati is mainstream is because the establishment MSM could no longer laugh and call everyone a cook like they did in the 90s so they just decided to start putting it all out in the public like video games, movies and music videos to confuse everyone and make it appear like the illuminati was some pop culture trend
>>
File: Dale.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Dale.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>18587351
Dale saw the light.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.