[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The negative forces in the Earth are chittering and growing impatient.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: Poisonous-Millipede1.jpg (36KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
Poisonous-Millipede1.jpg
36KB, 620x330px
The negative forces in the Earth are chittering and growing impatient.

What will you do in the coming oblivion?

This will postpone the event, but a gate to "hell" is going to open. And most people are unequipped to fight demons, as they don't die to meager bullets (unless you dismantle the body with them).

So what are we going to do?
>>
Merlin will be soon freed.
>>
feminize your body and get ready to be a demon's cockslave asap that's the best case scenario at this point. men will not survive, women and traps and tgirls will be demoncock slaves.
>>
>>18587072
What exactly IS Merlin anyway? As far as I can tell he's not actually an immortal, but possibly a consistent soul that can be awoken or reincarnated through other bodies.

If Merlin will be freed, does that mean someone is going to master all of the arcane arts?
>>
>>18587064
Someone, god someone please help me. I'm in too deep. I'm not even going to encrypt this message, I'm desperate.

These negative forces are getting more and more control over my life. My mother has gone full schizo and the random patterns she's spewing out are usually evil in nature. I'm afraid that she's going to go to a full break and unless she can find some peace in herself she's fucked crazy.

Even moreso I'm talking to primogens and antedeluvians and they're all nails in a handshake if you know what I mean (we're "friends", but at any point they've made it clear that they'll get rid of me when they see the opportunity).

I'm trying to stop this apocalypse. But I'm getting more and more adversity without any allies or resources to help me. I'm alone out here.

I know that magi and vamps aren't prone for altruism, but I could really use some help. I'll owe a favor- I'm not useless. I can talk to anyone at any point in time.

S.O.S.
>>
>is going to open
Then someone will just have to close it.
>>
>>18587089
"someone" has already mastered all of the arcane arts.
>>
>>18587148
I'm not talking about the dark creatures that can just steal that power. I'm talking about someone actually LEARNING the arcane arts and have a full understanding of their control. That's true mastery, not the brute force of dark energy.
>>
>>18587064
>And most people are unequipped to fight demons, as they don't die to meager bullets

Confirmed for not actually understanding demons, conventional weapons would be far more effective than you think.

Stop getting real mythology mixed up with saturday morning cartoon shit OP.
>>
>>18587291
I believe it's due to the quantum nature of daemon. When they rip into the material world they have corporeal bodies that can be banished but not actually killed. If you stop its life its soul just goes back to the unmaterial realm and then it gets a new body.

You really can't kill a demon with bullets alone. Shit's too powerful, especially since it can change its body to make it a better killer. Nevermind when the fuckers start using anti-material claws that rip through tanks.

You don't know as much as you think you do. You need some science in ya.
>>
>>18587133
>better post this on 4chan!!1
>>
>>18587308
>when literally no one else is capable or accessible
>screaming out into the ether is our only hope
>>
>>18587296
>When they rip into the material world they have corporeal bodies that can be banished but not actually killed

You just need to get to Titan then, Grey Knights will help you.

Seriously youre confusing demons with warhammer 40k fluff now, ever stop to think you may be the one misinformed?

I clearly know more than you, but whatever you need to do to keep up the RP.

>You really can't kill a demon with bullets alone. Shit's too powerful, especially since it can change its body to make it a better killer. Nevermind when the fuckers start using anti-material claws that rip through tanks.

You literally dont even know what a demon is, again this isnt saturday morning cartoons.
>>
build your merkaba and radiate some luv.
>>
>>18587328
Sorry, I figured you were misusing the world "Demon" as "daemon". Spirits have much different bodies than fallen angels, and there is a huge difference.

Remember, I'm talking about lesser spirits here. Demons will just warp reality around you and not make a corporeal form. They hardly need one in order to bring devestation.
>>
Again?

Been here for 7 years

They should already be open

This time for real!!!
>>
>>18587434
Several forces try their best in order to make sure that the apocalypse is post-poned for another equinox. It all depends on "fractal" (not actually a good vocab term for it) energies in the universe that converge.

These predictions are sometimes necessary to spur that change.
>>
>>18587133
Sorry bud but, you can't stop it. Don't drive yourself into schizoid-mental prison trying to "succeed". Awaken fully so that you may save yourself.
>>
A real nihonto made by Japanese smith if it is upper level OWazamono will cut both material and psychic. Some high level sacramental native american weapons and Sikh karpin's can do it as well. Take an uncursed blade from an early time and your sure do not get ghosts or spirits they know they can get cut.
>>
>>18587133
Aw shit dude calm the fuck down
Its hard as fuck to help someone overseas, its even harder to help someone when all you know is that he or she posts on 4chan
I dont think no one can help you here at the internet, i could try but i would require you to at the very least describe the house from a top down view.
Still i cant do much myself, you need to find someone near you or else you may be fucked up
>>
>>18588031
I took my tactical katana to my local priest to have it blessed, he looked at me funny but blessed it anyway. I'm ready.
>>
>>18587296
>>18587328
Guys lets all just be friends and share our knowledge, please
>>
>>18588039
Yeah and my cock can cut a T-rex apart with one swing
Lets be real here, a sword, doesn't matter how blessed is just a sharp stick in the wrong hands.
Whats the point of a gun if you don't even know how to use it, sure you could hit someone with it but its not as effective as shooting them.
>>
>>18588031

>>>>>18588059
Shit wrong reply
>>
>>18588059

I do live steel fighting, as well as fencing and other forms of armored combat, I'll be just fine.
>>
>>18587657
I just want it to end. Is there an afterlife?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170201-002433.png (174KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170201-002433.png
174KB, 720x1280px
>2017
>not using double edged blade of Jesus to fight chittering armies of darkness
>>
Watch this

What if our ability to PRAY is under SIEGE ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65unlS6pNuA

Its about the pineal gland, prayer power and demonic possesion
>>
>>18588806
what is prayer exactly?
>>
>>18588783

Wow, ads on your shit, can't take anyone seriously who doesn't know how to block that shit.
>>
>>18588808
communication with your heavenly father though jesus
>>
>>18588811
The Unbelief of the Jews

My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.” 31At this, the Jews again picked up stones to stone Him.…

>Jesus : I and the Father are one
>>
>>18588811
That nigger ain't even real, they invented his ass in Rome.
>>
>>18588814
wind is also real and youcant see it
>>
Really?

Wind?

That's your argument?

My farts are pure holy jesus then.
>>
>>18588819
Love jesus.
>>
seek a higher path by accepting the true nature with love , but refusing to be subjected by it.
>>
File: hesus-shoe-repair.jpg (39KB, 551x407px) Image search: [Google]
hesus-shoe-repair.jpg
39KB, 551x407px
>>18588820

Even this nigger is more real.
>>
File: Phantasmal_Terrain_5E.jpg (28KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Phantasmal_Terrain_5E.jpg
28KB, 223x310px
>>18587089
>From Medieval Latin Merlinus and Old French Merlin, from the Old Welsh Myrddin, a name roughly meaning "of the sea-hills," from Proto-Celtic *mori (“sea”) *dūnom (“stronghold, rampart”).
>>
>>18587133
you aren't stopping the apocalypse alone, take a step back and look around you. you may start to notice new help, or help that's always been there but newly revealed and/or revamped. do not fear failure as you will not fail.
>>
File: doomguy_by_pitbottom-d5xs3hg.jpg (121KB, 1600x1330px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy_by_pitbottom-d5xs3hg.jpg
121KB, 1600x1330px
>>18587064
I'll take my chances.
>>
>>18587064
Demons don't have bodies, dumbass.
>>
File: Facebook-c5bc6a.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-c5bc6a.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>18588806
should I watch the other vids on that channel?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.