[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to take DMT for my first time. I've tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

File: t51j7A5.jpg (205KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
t51j7A5.jpg
205KB, 1680x1050px
I'm about to take DMT for my first time. I've tried a few other substances before, but nothing as intense as DMT is supposed to be.

I've been preparing my body and mind to ensure I get the most of the experience. For the past month I have dropped all processed food, and sugars from my diet. I am on a plant based diet (not a vegan, just eliminating all animal products outside of honey). I have begun to meditate, and am focused on my emotions and feelings as they come, or as I am able to collect myself and monitor them.

My long term girlfriend will not take it, but is very supportive of my desire and interest. She will be my trip buddy.

I will be laying in my mattress, with only candle light in the room. She will be there with me, although quiet unless I need words of encouragement (let go, its okay, breathe, smile etc).

I will be trying to sandwich method of weed, DMT, weed. Through a standard pipe, and I intend to go for a full 3 hits for the breakthrough on my first try.

Does anybody who is experienced with DMT have any other suggestions for me?

I know I will not be going in with the intent to guide, or influence the journey.

Any advice on preparing for my trip is welcomed!
>>
I don't think it really matters what you do beforehand, and you damn sure don't need 3 hits if it's really DMT. Weed is absolutely irrelevant. If your trip is anything like mine you will be in another universe, almost instantly after you exhale the first hit.
>>
>>18587010
Everything I have read says that if you are not vaporizing the DMT, you will need to avoid a direct flame to the crystals to ensure that a minimal amount is burned/wasted. Hence the three hits that are supposedly required from this method. Regardless of the weed barrier (Which is just there to help reduce direct flame contact) some of it will still be burned and wasted.

How much did you do on your first trip?
>>
File: 1349614604626.jpg (903KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1349614604626.jpg
903KB, 1280x960px
>>18587003
You are much more prepared than my first time,
> get some sweet dmt from a cali friend
> sit on a chair in the kitchen
> I did de "do it yourself pipe" method
> very visual trip, even get to see some fractals, the mayor change is that color was flat and moving across the kitchen evenly and everything was brighter than usual.
> come back after 5 minutes and almos die of laughter.

I would definately do it again if I had some more.
>>
>>18587021
what is the "do it yourself pipe" method?

how much did you smoke on your first go around?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>18587014
I honestly don't know how much it was. It was a bong pack. I was told it was DMT put on some sort of herb. It wasnt weed.
>>
File: d74.jpg (54KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
d74.jpg
54KB, 640x482px
You druggies are pathetic. Wow you all really are some geniuses. When you play with the organ in your brain and decide to put drugs into your bloodstream be ready to reap the consequences. This "time loop" you refer to it as is your brain literally stroking out and have forced/premature alzheimers. You must not care about longevity, which is fine, some people dont. But don't wonder why you cant remember your grandchildren names or where your bathroom is at age 50. The body is a machine and will breakdown. It doesn't care about your feelings or so called awakenings lol. Call time whatever you want but the body will continue to break down and even faster by you feeding it lsds. By some of these comments it looks like people are sheep and will take whatever they can get. Are you that unhappy with yourself that you feel the need to change your state of mind? Sad.
>>
>>18587042
Okay,
and with your method, after one hit you broke through and were transported to elsewhere?
Or did you see the basic fractals, and visual distortions?
>>
>>18587049
No after one hit is was blasted into another dimension.
>>
>>1858705
*I was
>>
>>18587003
Jesus is the only path to true enlightenment, Anon. You need to dedicate your heart and soul to Him.

DMT, outwith that which the human body produces naturally, is the work of Satan, a perversion of God's design.
>>
>>18587051
Hm. Well I will have to give it a go and see if I am taken where I hope to go. If not, I will add on from there until I am either no longer able hold the pipe, or I arrive.

>>18587058
pass.
>>
Set and setting are beyond important. Make sure you're comfortable, and in a good mood. Your diet seems great, and your intentions matter. Don't resist any feeling you get. Give in, enjoy the ride and let go.
>>
I prefer me some rare fungi
>>
>>18587159
I've experienced shrooms once. It was amazing before one of my old friends can't out and scared me with a scream mask.

Bad trip after that.
>>
>>18587003
Anon, all the people responding, but one, seem to have never had a Dmt experience.

I have years of experience with the substance, honestly, all the changes you're naking in life, good for you. Its good to feel good.

However.. Don't think for one instance that any of that is going to make one bit of difference. If achieve a breakthrough, you're going to learn or remember many things.

Most importantly, that this life, what you do what you think, completely meaningless.

Personal friends of mine who also have done Dmt with and around me, agree on most things I can articulate, but they seem to be things people don't really want to know.

Have fun, but be careful what you wish for my friend.
>>
>>18587159
I've tried shrooms once. It was an amazing trip until my friend came out and scared me while wearing the scream mask. Bad trip right after that.
>>
>>18587003
>>18587215

Sorry about the typos, I have my kid crawling all over me.
>>
>>18587215
Care to expand on your experience? Not OP but I find this really interesting; never tried it but Am curious about its supposed healing power
>>
>>18587215
This is a journey that I'm going to attempt to undertake with a completely open mind. I've read that the lessons learned can be difficult to handle, but I am preparing as best as I can. I know that there is not much I can do to prepare, and the experience will take me where it wants to, teach me what it wants to, and hit me as hard as it wants.

If you found life to be meaningless after your breakthrough, why do you continue to use DMT?
>>
>>18587226
>Care to expand on your experience? Not OP but I find this really interesting; never tried it but Am curious about its supposed healing power

I'm a little reluctant to share these days but since I responded to the Op. Sure. But you're going to have to be more specific in what you want to know exactly.

I'm not one of those people who just say wow the experience will blow your mind, I want to make you feel as though you feel what I did.

So please ask a specific question
>>
>>18587228
>If you found life to be meaningless after your breakthrough, why do you continue to use DMT?

I have not used dmt since my daughter has been born, close to 2 years, prior to that I was doing it for little over 10 years. When I say meaningless, I don't mean it in the way that most people would assume.

These things are always hard to put into words, I mean, you will find that in life, here, you don't actually have to do this that or the other. Because in fact you're not making any choices, you're watching an unfolding of events.

The biggest piece of advice I would give, is be prepared to die, in the most literal sense. If you hold on to things you're not going to have a good time at all.
>>
>>18587241
Well from the few things I've read it seems that it puts you on a state where youre facing your personal traumas and deepest fears. How does it work exactly? Are you able to remember what you feel while tripping even after the trip? Did it show you anything that you totally removed, as in something that you didnt remember at all and then suddendly came back during the trip and stroke you in a traumatic way? Can it help you heal physical problems? Thank you in advance and sorry for my english
>>
>>18587246
Can you expand on what you mean by holding on to things? I've heard of the ego death that can occur, and I've read that people have felt like they are dying, or have died, yet feel welcomed and comfortable traveling. Is that relatively correct?
>>
>>18587045
Literally none of this is true. Jesus hates you.
>>
>>18587256
>How does it work exactly?

I don't think that's important, how it works, also I think the important thing is what it does.

You see some people will try and explain it scientifically.

>Are you able to remember what you feel while tripping even after the trip?

You know that feeling you get when you think about something in the past, and it gives you knots in your stomach, or the sensation of falling, or even the feeling of an overwhelming sense of surrealness. You will get that, its not possible to get the exact emotion or feeling as though it is felt while you're having the experience, if you did this reality would retract just like it does when you smoke dmt.

You can however vividly remember entities, in which you interact with. They're burnt into my memory more so than memories of my childhood.

>Did it show you anything that you totally removed, as in something that you didnt remember at all and then suddendly came back during the trip and stroke you in a traumatic way?

Yes, that everything you see is you. And not in the meme way, nor in the way that you will see hippies say we're all one. I mean in the literal way, were you see that all is you, the people the trees, the smells.

It can be quite harrowing. People don't see that even when they say "we're all connected" they are implying a disconnection in what they said, it doesn't need to be realized.

Happy to answer more questions
>>
>>18587258
>Can you expand on what you mean by holding on to things?

Things that you do here, don't matter there, the so called positive things you do to improve your life are all ego driven. I'm not saying they're bad things, nor am I saying there is really any bad or good. I think there is just what happens.

What I mean by don't hold onto things, is this. When you go to do the Dmt, you must forget yourself in order to have what people call breakthroughs.

You have to let go of everything you know and believe. And that includes all notions and ideas of the Self in which you're trying to improve.

>and I've read that people have felt like they are dying, or have died, yet feel welcomed and comfortable traveling. Is that relatively correct?

This is indeed correct, you will feel what it is to die. You're welcomed in a way, but its you that would be doing the welcoming.

Even me coming here answering questions is kind of contradictory, I don't want to say I'm helping you, because even
I've heard of the ego death that can occur
>>
>>18587273
Have you ever had a bad trip? If so,was there anything different about that day that you either felt beforehand, or did differently than usual?
>>
>>18587285
Did you practice letting go of everything before your journey, or during? Was it difficult?
>>
>>18587286
Have you ever had a bad trip? If so,was there anything different about that day that you either felt beforehand, or did differently than usual?

Yes I have had many bad trips, many of which I could have avoided if I had followed my own advice about letting go. You see, all bad trips are the result of "you" not being able to let go and just sort of flow with the experience. It would be like fighting against a very strong current in the water, you only tire yourself out. Being swept away is inevitable.

Other things I would have done differently, would be me taking the dmt to try and one up one of my mates, to go further than they had.

Because you're competing with yourself. You see if I was to do dmt right now, I would most likely come back from the trip and close this window, stop communicating with you or the other anon.

You see that you're fooling yourself. And there is no reason to express what you feel inwards- outwards.

And I would never recommend doing dmt in conjunction with other drugs such as cocaine, this will not be good for anyone
>>
>>18587293
>Did you practice letting go of everything before your journey, or during? Was it difficult?

Before I had done Dmt I had a completely different notion of many things, and I had no idea of what I was really getting myself into, nor what I was going to learn through first hand experience.

I learnt the hard way, through many experiences, dmt has a strange way of being nice to those who are just beginning, but the more you do it the deeper it will take you, until it shows you something in which you will say "that's enough". This is a good thing, because we are here after all. We don't need to know how all this works. Although its nice to remember sometimes.

So letting go for me was to confront death head on, to know what death is and how it relates to me.

It was very difficult, but I stayed strong and confronted my demons. Learnt what I needed to and applied what I had remembered to my life
>>
>>18587310
I appreciate all your words. This isn't something I will be blindly jumping in. I have felt the need to explore this for a while. I feel I am coming up to that point in which I will feel ready. I know you can never truly be ready, by that I mean, getting in the right headspace.

Do you have a preferred smoking method?
>>
>>18587310
And, do you prefer music or silence? If you do like music while tripping, do you have other suggestions other than shpongle?
>>
>>18587326
>Do you have a preferred smoking method?

Of course, for many years we have infused the Pure Dmt into a mix of various things, from chai tea and herbal pot mixes to weed.

Infusing the crystal into something that is easily smoked is much more pleasant and smooth, its then smokeable through a water bong. Glass obviously.

I make it strong so anyone who takes it only needs one cone. And its lights out.
>>
>>18587341
I was planning on the sand which method, and using a standard pipe I use for weed. Would you recommend I do something else?
>>
>>18587331
>And, do you prefer music or silence?

I have experimented with everything, from pitch black silent rooms to well lit ones with music and incense burning.

Its almost hard to distinguish which one I prefer, while typing this I have positive memories with both.

Things I like to do instantly after.

>Laying down in my wives arms. For a sense of comfort.
>Having my Dog present with me,
>Listening to music that is soothing to me, usually nothing with words.

I had my best experience while a song was playing once but I didn't hear the song once, I just came out of the experience and the song had stopped.

>do you have other suggestions other than shpongle?

I don't know who that is, I would say to you listen to something you like, nothing to aggressive but, I have listened to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnCvL1wMJA4 many many times while tripping.

Even my friends went on to listening to it while tripping. I'm trying to remember the first song I had playing like 12 years ago while I smoked dmt for the first time.

If I remember the name of it I will post it. It was something like -little people something patterns.
>>
>>18587352
>I was planning on the sand which method, and using a standard pipe I use for weed. Would you recommend I do something else?

It all depends on how much spice you have, if you have lots I would suggest infusing it with a leaf of your choice, but the sandwich method will be fine. Just make sure you burn it slowly and it doesn't pull through before you get a sufficient hit.
>>
>>18587331
I remeberd the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfRxAApzjwA
>>
DMT was first synthesized by Albert McKenna in 1924 following the Normandy invasion as an attempt to create a pain killer less addictive than cocaine which was the primary standard of care at the time. Reacting safrole derivative TMA-2 with iodine, decarboxylating it with red phosphorus and then using an alkali to produce a freebase yielded pure DMT a potent phenethylamine structurally related to 2-cb, a synthetic analogue of LSD which is a substance extracted from a rare form of fungi known as 'shroom' . Not much is known about the effects of DMT but research has determined it is a potent nonselective agonist of dopamine receptors as well as an NMDA receptor antagonist. Effects are said to be similar to a high dose of diphenhydramine due to its comparable mechanism of action.
>>
>>18587464
Plenty is known about the affects of dmt, go to the dmtnexus.

You don't have to be a scientist or psychiatrist to study dmt, All you have to do is be willing to explore it personally
>>
>junky has hallucinations
>dude I'm so enlightened

Loving it.
>>
>>18587470
Define junky.
Define enlightened
>>
>>18587469
>>
>>18587470
There is nothing wrong with using a substance to look inwards exploring ones own consciousness.

Do you consider scientists weak because they have use microscopes to look closer into what it is they're studying? Are people weak because they use cars instead of running?
>>
>>18587464
>DMT was first synthesized by Albert McKenna in 1924

Source?

According to Wikipedia it was Richard Helmuth Fredrick Manske.
>>
>>18587003
Wtf are you doing? Sugars will help enhance the experience. Its so simple. Keep water and sugar intake high and be in a comfortable, generally positive state.
>>
>>18587483
I am a doctor
>>
You are very well prepared, OP, you've done your homework.
All I can tell you is that you're about to embark in a beautiful journey. Oh! and just let go! Don't let your ego get in the way, let it go.
>>
>>18587488
Nice to know, but, do you have an actual link to an article about Albert McKenna?
>>
>>18587484
We'll to be honest, the plant based whole food diet came from something else. I have not read once anywhere that sugar enhances the experience. Can you cite some sources please?
>>
JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY
>>
>>18587366
Thank you sir. I truly appreciate you sharing your experiences.
>>
>>18587498
Thank you. I will do everything I can to let go and surrender to the experience.
>>
>>18587058
Wrong. Everyone's allowed to experiment. For the users its called moderation.
>>
>>18587505
There is no reason to not trust me because I am a doctor and you should not question your doctor.
>>
What I do when I consume DMT is talk, it'll help me remember everything (or at least most of it) while blasting off, believe me when I tell you, if you do achieve breakthrough, you're not going to remember it, only portions of it.

I usually thank the DMT and ask it to show me everything.

>Thank you for this beautiful experience
>Take me wherever you must take me
>>
>>18587003
don't be afraid, smoke as if you really want it
>>
>>18587559
I can remember my breakthroughs pretty vividly, the more you do it the more you have the ability to remember
>>
God imagine being Alex Jones and smoking DMT. Imagine what an amazing trip he would have.
>>
>>18587577
It would just make him not give a fuck about all the things he gives a fuck about now.

Its all a game. Life is only as serious as you think it is.
>>
>>18587470
Psychedelics are not junk. Junk is shit like heroin, meth, etc. People who abuse those are junkies. People who abuse psychedelics are hippies, or they are for as long as they don't go schizo.
>>
>>18587577
Alex Jones? The most paranoid, hyper-OCD, potentially schizoid man on the planet, having any semblance of a good time on psychedelics? I don't see it happening.
>>
Be a kind OP and report back to us.
>>
>>18587577
he talked about it on one episode
he is strongly against it and believes it's how the NWO / illuminati get their directives
>>
>>18587603
I will when the time comes. It won't be for a few days. I'm taking this experience seriously. I will be meditating over the next few days and focusing on getting myself into what I will consider the right head space.
>>
>>18587615
not to rush you and its leagues better to take it seriously than not, but a few days is by far more than you need. One good meditation sesh immediately before, is probably going to help you more than any preparation the hours preceding.
>>
>>18587624
I appreciate it. I will take that into consideration. I know I will wait to do it until I have a pleasant day. It will most likely be within a week.
>>
>>18587607
I'm watching the Joe Rogan podcast with him on it right now, got talking about other dimensions and stuff. And Joe asked him "Alex have you ever done DMT?" and he said "No" and Joe asked "Do you want to?" and he paused for like 2 seconds and said "I don't need to I go to sleep every night"

Interesting.
>>
>>18587680
what did he mean by this
>>
Before I to took dmt I didn't believe in all the 4th dimensional,paranormal ,etc crazy shit. After my 5th or 6th threshold trip I swear I saw two orange galactus's opening a big ass theater curtain unveialing a freaking anime succubus girl who looked a bit like Camila but QTer
>>
>>18587592
Alex Jones on DMT?

>What is this
>Oh good God
>Is this...
>THIS IS HAPPENING
>OH MY GOD
>THE DAMN ILLUMINATI ARE AT IT AGAIN
>I DON'T TRUST YOU PURPLE LADY
>KEKS ARE EVERYWHERE HOLY HELL
>EVEN OBAMA IS IN ON IT
>HOW CAN JET FUEL MELT STEEL BEAMS?!?!?!
>OH MY GOD
>I DON'T EVEN LIKE FILTERS
>FUCK YOU SPACE DEMONS, I AM AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>I'M WATCHING YOU, YOU FREE MASON SCUM
>I AIN'T HIGH RIGHT NOW
>WELL, MAYBE A LITTLE
>HEY. HEY I SEE YOU THERE!
>THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME GEORGE SOROS?
>I AM AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd pay good money to watch that.
>>
>>18587045

>and God said... "do not eat the fruit"

and Satan said???
>>
>>18587218
>do LSD for 1st time ever
>with gf, we're taking a bath together
>gf "fakes to be dead/inconscious" for like 15 sec
>eventually begins laughing after me repeatedly slapping her while yelling her name in despair

Jesus Christ that was a shit prank to do
>>
OP here.

I will be commencing on my journey tonight
>>
Bon voyage!
>>
File: IMG_1236.jpg (24KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1236.jpg
24KB, 278x181px
Keep us updated, OP.
>>
>>18587045
Please don't lie to people on drugs.
>>
File: DMT.jpg (193KB, 1000x417px) Image search: [Google]
DMT.jpg
193KB, 1000x417px
Don't mind me, I'm just a bump.
>>
>>18587045
>Are you that unhappy with yourself that you feel the need to change your state of mind?
Yes. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>18588243
jesus what a cunt

was it her first time also? should know not to mess with someone who's new to psychedelics.
>>
File: 1475899701679.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475899701679.png
44KB, 657x527px
>TFW 1488 ETHICAL VEGANARYANMASTERRACE TOOBEEONNEST
>>
>>18587003
I've always wondered how our own body makes this substance. It's funny how it's illegal to own this substance. It's in us.

Anyway, good luck. And be safe.
>>
lol fuck, I just did it in my dad's shed with a few mates I trusted.

I think i'd had maybe 2 beers first, then a little weed, then dmt twice.

It was awesome as I had just the right amount.
>>
>>18587045
Stop this pasta already
>>
>>18587692
Dreams are mini semi-"controlled" DMT trips
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.