[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright dudes, lay it out for me, how do I create a tulpa, preferably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1468364496522.jpg (91KB, 610x357px) Image search: [Google]
1468364496522.jpg
91KB, 610x357px
Alright dudes, lay it out for me, how do I create a tulpa, preferably in the form of my favorite anime waifu
>>
>>18586092
A tulpa is a low-grade thoughtform. A thoughtform is created through focused visualization and belief. Since you probably don't have a fantastically powerful mind, it's going to take you a long time.

Before you bother, odds are you won't get what you expect to, so you're advised to not try.
>>
>>18586092
Tulpas are just a form of suggestion.

You try to trick yourself into believing in the reality of something.

Anyone with a sane mind couldn't do it.

It's like retard strength.
>>
>>18586092
>>18584208
>>
>>18586092
By killing yourself after letting me sage your shit /b/tier thread.
>>
>>18586188
bump
>>
>>18586092
Pick up 'Creating Magickal Entities, David Michael Cunningham, Perrysburg, OH'

The problem in creating a familiar in situtation of what you're describing. You're going to end up with a possessive, obsessive obnoxious leech with constant thirst for sexual energy. But who am I to judge.
>>
>>18586092
Get possesed by nigger and chink ideology.

Profit.
>>
>>18586241

Say that n' word one more time and your body's pigment is going to gradually turn a shade darker. All humans are One, stop despising your kin.

Nee hxvasta k'if kurushara ordo.
>>
>>18586207
>You're going to end up with a possessive, obsessive obnoxious leech with constant thirst for sexual energy.

Sounds like a normal relationship to me.
>>
>>18586092
Shit taste.
>>
>>18586092

Everything you need is on the following site, please lurk moar: tulpa.info
>>
>>18586188
BUMP
>>
>>18586092
Don't make a tulpa of your waifu, once you make one it stays. When you grow up and get married shit will get awkward.
>>
File: vsPp7VJh.jpg (35KB, 636x440px) Image search: [Google]
vsPp7VJh.jpg
35KB, 636x440px
>>18586281
>>
>>18586114
This ^
If you really wanna try tho, search for The Practice of Magical Evocation, author is Franz Bardon
>>18586207
A tulpa is no a familiar
>>18587972
They disappear if you stop giving them attention, wich is their main source of energy
>>
Somebody post the story about the guy who's tulpa became his giantess dom. That's a solid way of scaring someone out of it.
>>
>>18588288
Just wait twelve minutes, and there's bound to be a thread dedicated to it popping up. If there isn't one already.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.