[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, my fellow Anons. I extend to you today a new means to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: monolith.png (8KB, 317x449px)
monolith.png
8KB, 317x449px
Hello, my fellow Anons. I extend to you today a new means to help with your magickal journey. This place is known as Monolith, a shared land in the astral plane.
Together we may gather there and help each other on the path to higher knowledge.

Monolith is so named for its key feature, a large black rectangle in an endless sea of grass. It is a simple design meant to be an easy starting point for those unable or just learning to astral project.

All skill levels are welcome as we have an established community that is more than willing to help out beginners.

Join our discord for discussion and future projects!

https://discord.gg/YSq8AG2
>>
File: 1485775609704.jpg (99KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1485775609704.jpg
99KB, 564x564px
Some helpful links to get you started

Void Meditation Guide - http://pastebin.com/Zy5hrhPr
Astral Projection Guide - http://pastebin.com/b190xN7i
How To Open You Third Eye - http://consciouslifenews.com/how-to-open-third-eye-pineal/1138045/
Binural Beat Generator - https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/binauralBrainwaveGenerator.php
>>
Veelox 3.0?
>>
>>18585779
Pretty much, but with less autism and demons.
>>
>>18585779
More like practice veelox for those who want to learn how to AP.
>>
>>18585745
neat
>>
Can I get to monolith via lucid dreaming or just astral projecting?
>>
>>18585845
You can AP from lucid dreams, so yes.
>>
File: untitled52.jpg (177KB, 800x626px) Image search: [Google]
untitled52.jpg
177KB, 800x626px
>>18585845
Yes. Dreams and the astral plane are coterminous. If you can vividly dream of Monolith you will be one step closer to it in the astral.
>>
File: 1261848537056.jpg (505KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
1261848537056.jpg
505KB, 840x630px
>>
File: 1247685046801.gif (114KB, 621x864px) Image search: [Google]
1247685046801.gif
114KB, 621x864px
>>
>>18585745
Hey anon I think youre the bees I hope we can meet up later
>>
>>18586669
The bees knees*

"I think youre the bees" lmao
>>
>>18585745
I've seen the tree and climbed it, where do i go from there?
Also, what's your favorite color anon?
>>
>>18586669
>>18586671
We are all Bees
>>
File: color-palette-2993.png (199KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
color-palette-2993.png
199KB, 400x400px
>>18586680
Monolith stands alone in infinite grasslands. Try interacting with it. I left a message for others to find.

I'm not sure I have a favourite colour, but I enjoy muted greens and pinks.
>>
>>18585745
>what is up, my fellow kids
>>
What are everyone's AP techniques?
>>
>>
File: amethysttablet.jpg (460KB, 1371x1600px) Image search: [Google]
amethysttablet.jpg
460KB, 1371x1600px
>2017
>Believing that you are tapping into some spiritual reality when you have actually learned to bend your own perception and induce psychadelic states on the borderlands of wakefulness and sleep.

This isn't to say that certain techniques aren't useful even if the explanatory framework for them is complete piss, but if you want to truly push the limits of what is possible with perception-bending you must understand that it is self-illusion. This is profound in its own right as they can also be methods for changing your thought processes, but you can also easily get literally addicted to the high you feel thinking you've tapped into some spiritual awakening or whatever the fuck. The thought of having achieved such a thing feels good, and so you seek to achieve it again, over, and over, burning it into an addictive habit. Why else wouldn't be true if it felt so good? You are tapping into a powerful force indeed, but self-change can be used for purposes detrimental to yourself or beneficial, develop the guidance instruments to know the difference.

The only thing I ask you to be mindful of is the way your beliefs about your practices and the experiences themselves make you feel. Ask yourself: have I made a drug of belief and my techniques? Am I an illuminoholic?

If I have to press your fear button, I will. Imagine if someone was subverting you by encouraging you to make your beliefs and techniques into drugs. They wrap their brand around mind crack. So you get addicted to their brand of belief. Just be mindful that people like this have been shown to exist, and you must build your mental immune system to such attempts, and that immune system is awareness and inquiry of your own beliefs and the justifications for them. Doubt is the single most important tool in the kit, for doubting is the wellspring of questioning, and questioning is what it means to be self-aware.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.