[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, so this happened to me about two or three years ago,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485920847398.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1485920847398.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
Hey /x/,

so this happened to me about two or three years ago, and I just wanted to get your take on it. I just found the site, so I would have asked sooner if I could have.

The town I used to live in had a really rich and affluent area, the houses were really big and nice blah blah blah but this one house in the back on about 3 acres of land was always abandoned. It was largely untouched, no broken windows, no valalism because it was in a nice area and stuff.

The word on the street was that the lady who lived there went crazy after her husband left her. Keep in mind I live in a very Mormon religious area, so she still went to church and what not.

One day at church she made all the kids line up and gave them candles to hold and turned off the lights. She went down the line lighting each one, and whispered "We are the lights in the world". So kinda weird, she got in trouble with the minister because she made the kids continue to hold the candles as the wax burned them. After she got called out by the minister she stopped going to church entirely and wouldn't let her kids go either.

She pulled her kids out of public school and started homeschooling them, and the family went largely unseen for about a year.

A neighbor was worried and after a long series of unfortunate events child services and the police came to check up on the kids and see how they were doing, make sure they weren't being abused after the mother's erraadic behavior.

What they found was disturbing. The children looked like they had not eaten in a long time. Each was locked alone in his or her room, stripped naked and painted completely white. There was no bed or couch or anything, just a empty room with red lines drawn all over. Kids got taken and now live with extended family out of state, mom went to mental hospital/prision, and the house sat empty for 10 years because no one wanted to buy the place. Anyway that's the context of the story.
>>
Me and a friend, being real smart, decided we would sneak up to the house and try to get our other friend, an general idiot, to go inside and check it out. He stayed out in the street trying to convince him to go up with us, and I left them to do some recon work on where we could get the idiot to go in.

I got up to the back door, and honestly everything felt fine. I rattled the door knob, tried to open a few windows but everything was locked tight.

Disappointed I turned to leave, but the I could see inside the window behind me.

A tall dark man stood there, probably just about 8 to 9 feet tall, lighting up the room so I could see inside. I felt terrible, like really really really bad. I felt my heart drop into my stomach and was frozen with terror.

My friend walked up behind me, complaining that he had been calling for me and I never came back, and saw it too. He grabbed me and we took off without looking back. I don't think I would have left if he hadn't come for me.

Anyway, what do you think I was dealing with here? It messed me up for a good while, so understanding what it was would be helpful.
>>
This some intense shizzle
>>
>>18585478
For real bro. I had nightmares and couldn't sleep with the lights out for a while. Generally regrettable
>>
I had a nightmare to...
went like

1.Went to sleep
2. Met the girl of my dreams
3. Had kids
4. Woke up

except it happened in this order....
4, 2, 3, 1
>>
>>18585385
Have you told anyone in your community about it ? Priest or to other people
>>
>>18585711
S T A Y W O K E
T
A
Y
W
O
K
E
>>
What became of the children?
>>
They got moved out of state to live with relative. My friend Facebook messaged one of them to check up on them, but they don't want any contact with anyone here.
>>
I don't really blame them desu
>>
>>18586767
I blame them, the least they could do is be grateful!

but in all seriousness it would be nice for those worried to atleast know they are ok and how they are doing
>>
>>18585385
>A tall dark man stood there, probably just about 8 to 9 feet tall,
Probably some kind of shadow.
>>
>>18586757
>>18585352
Got a link with the story?
>>
>>18585385
That sounds pretty demonic. Most cases of possession/obsession happen near a church as it is seen as the ultimate affront to God. I imagine whatever happenwd in that house was seen as some kind of bastardization of a follower of Christ and the entity was drawn to that. Or >>18586848
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.