[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen to me and do what I say poverty-stricken crime galaxies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mouth breather 2.jpg (9KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
mouth breather 2.jpg
9KB, 200x251px
Listen to me and do what I say poverty-stricken crime galaxies and post-homeboyism IPhone revolutionaries. Believe the words and embrace the truth. Two-plus-four equals six six equals seven seven equals eight but also equals ending the eternal control of hyperfucker sissyboy prostate gods and Latino cream king butt-battle Two-Thousand Dollar World Record Beaters forever.

Look at the numbers flying into your eyeballs and ingest them through the intestines and out the sphincter of eternity into your brainwaves reverberating on planet ground into four billion people billion masses population into purestrain gold poverty forever culminating in the free market system equals eternal peace and liberty for all souls in the sensual chokehold of Steely Dan’s enormous manpussy clitoris, all microblogged in the ever-watching eyesight zones of teevee iPhone metacasts, living surrounded by the lie of Cigarette-Cash Truth Youth Exo-Criminals, their crimes written onto the parchment of our minds, souls, bodies, consciousness by the Enron Oil International Player’s Club Vice Lords Committee of Loco Boner Lords.

Homosensual Ultra God is Verbal pussy pounding. It’s liquid God. Tight pussy pump Cream King sexual slavery manhood snatcher Safety Cock Hot Cock Cock Socks. Liquid God will reverse negative crystal dick rot caused by failure to adhere to perfect Two-Thousand Dollar World Record Beater model cigarette currency. Cig currency converts ALL dollars and gold denominations into ONE ALLIANCE overarching tobacco cash, trading packs in pack market. Roseanne Barr sent to Federal Pussy Prison by Tom Arnold, warden Ellen DeGeneres. Roseanne trapped with political pussy prisoners Kirstie Alley and Ricki Lake in world's Strongest Maximum Security Alien Pussy Prison at bottom of Atlantic Ocean. Roseanne and Tom cigarette cash forgery network. Orbital police-cop a
>>
>>18585263
excuse me?
>>
>>18585287

Don't you understand this is important to survival?
>>
Someone's stoned tonight
>>
>>18585518

Don't underestimate me
>>
>>18585263
This is like reading Meshuggah lyrics in a bizarro doppelganger universe to our own.
>>
There's better things to do thn rant your nonsense syloogisms folding back on a school day mustard candy cane extracted from a swamp of poorly written horror novels about a rotting technological conscience betrayed by the musk of animatronic cartoon squirrels celebrating the day you got lost looking for a christmas tree and raped the spider's soldier's sister at the try hard trial windind down the mall staircase jumping into the car preparing for a sleepover when a simple song suggested a sudden awareness of the absolute hear an now and the dream that would haunt you that summer and every summer since with boardwalk shadows making way to long lost twenties starlets bubbling and dancing under an orgasmic ocean, mysteries un-curled that saw eyes like holes in a troupe of school drop-out ruffians, abusing dogs and sanctimoniously preaching about the evils of authenticity while the night showed rockets exploding, something blue, something gray, neither here nor there, turing tests and acid trips laid aside for a job in an overheated car laying out morose over-worn tracks to a funeral procession for a dying best friend who lost their lust for life just as a twister shone down on the great empire city catching blood trails in its winding sinews and spitting out neologisms and neuroses while meanwhile some miles west quite ecstasies and panic attacks brought out the endless night like cold currency against sweaty skin.
>>
s c h i z o p h r e n i a
>>
>>18585263
Wait, you're telling us that trading tobbaco isn't common where you live? Fucking first worlders
>>
https://youtu.be/7bXUGQ8jvQU

mde
>>
>>18585691

shut up bitch no one was asking u
>>
>>18585724
Reported
>>
File: appel_guery_ultima.jpg (70KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
appel_guery_ultima.jpg
70KB, 236x236px
rosnay
18.3 kHz
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.