[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible that /pol/ got trolled into beleiving an elab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 11

File: images.jpg (12KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 259x195px
is it possible that /pol/ got trolled into beleiving an elaborate narrative so compelling it turned them into a frog worshipping cyber cult? what if intel agencies analyzed meme culture and crafted a meme so dank it synchronously combined several unrelated memes spread across large gaps of time and used it to conduct a epic psy op. these people rig elections and it looks like they are rigging shitposts.
these fucks own global networks of quantum computers linked to particle colliders which they use to tunnel to other worlds to obtain / manipulate data across adjacent timelines. it would be fucking easy for these machines to manipulate a fucking sequence of posts on a cambodian cave drawing forum . this is deep state were talking abt. they have the resources and the motivation to subvert us into gay magicians these ppl are playing 64dimensional checkers with our lives
http://imgur.com/a/22Wly http//imgur.com/a/JJBaJ
http://imgur.com/a/vcpGY
http://imgur.com/a/9iO6b these arent trips and quads, these digits are anomolous and predict gets with suspicious accuracy.
another very interesting hint that the entrire media machine is rigged is the fact that alex jones is really dead comedian bill hicks?
https://pieceofmindful.com/2016/08/15/bill-hicks-became-alex-jones-case-closed/
http://caliberhitting.com/how-ted-turner-created-alex-jones-infowars/

we have been deceived for centuries. i now see who the real enemy and his name is lucifer. brothers, there is great evil afoot. we must stand against such reckless faggotry . DEUS VULT
>>
File: St Michael the Archangel.jpg (32KB, 218x280px) Image search: [Google]
St Michael the Archangel.jpg
32KB, 218x280px
>>18584608
Hoe you know meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px)
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
I agree.
>>
File: 1485752655990.jpg (29KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
1485752655990.jpg
29KB, 320x306px
>>18584666
>>
File: 1485595725521.jpg (75KB, 288x284px)
1485595725521.jpg
75KB, 288x284px
>>18584666
He memes among us
>>
File: technologyiscool.jpg (47KB, 500x600px)
technologyiscool.jpg
47KB, 500x600px
have faith brothers
>>
The best way to win a war is to control both sides.
>>
File: patrick-bateman.gif (971KB, 500x490px)
patrick-bateman.gif
971KB, 500x490px
>>18584800
Inspector
>>
File: IMG_1783.jpg (18KB, 225x225px)
IMG_1783.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
/pol/ is the west's lord and savior! How dare you question the almighty /pol/ you kike!
>>
File: 1481835003299.jpg (406KB, 1000x1000px)
1481835003299.jpg
406KB, 1000x1000px
>>18584608
Pepe had been a staple in 4chan culture long before Kek became such a widespread meme on /pol/ Much of the summoning of Kek had to do with a series of coincidences on our end, and likely would have been with /pol/ even if Pepe had not been an icon, as the board still stands for what Kek embodies.

While your theory makes sense, Occams Razor implies that it is false, or at least irrelevant. Kek doesn't control the actions of those on /pol/, he acts as joke fodder.
>>
>>18584608
Nothing is impossible, though highly improbable. Even so, what if the meme religion makers see the belief in the believer, and so come to believe themselves?
>>
>>18584857
Truth. Or 'balance' both sides.
>>
What if it wasn't their psyop?
What if someone came out of nowhere and grabbed the noosphere by the pussy?
>>
>>18584608

meh, kek is just the result of a spiritual vacuum.

Thousands of people with no faith and shitloads of angst. Just like ebolachan.

They want something they claim to hate, thats all.
>>
>>18584608
It's basically Christian morality repackaged as a political belief.
>>
File: IMG_0653.jpg (142KB, 652x1024px)
IMG_0653.jpg
142KB, 652x1024px
>>18584608
How do I know that this isn't a plot to break my faith in holy Kek?
>>
>>18584666
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
>>
File: download (41).jpg (17KB, 211x239px)
download (41).jpg
17KB, 211x239px
>>18584666
Praise him?
>>
I think the cult angle is interesting. they were all about preventing degeneracy but now they arent christians, theyre pagans turning away from christ? that would be inline with agendas a lot of people put out there.
>>18587027
i b/b/ and /s4s/ are way more in alignment with kek than pol is.
>>
>>18584608
>elaborate narrative so compelling
You underestimate the stupidity and malleability of /pol/.
>>
>>18584608
>This is a summary of my personal research / schizo insanity:

PAPERCLIP'd ex-Nazis developed mind control tech through ARTICHOKE. A (((rival))) group didn't want to be left out so they ran MKULTRA in parallel. The original group knew about this and decided it was best to let their enemy think they had won. All of the mind control research shenanigans were publicly laid at MKULTRA's feet. This prevented serious research or inquiry from being done on ARTICHOKE. The techniques (((they))) had developed were useful, but really less sophisticated than ARTICHOKE's. Both sides tortured kids.

IPAR (one of the branches of the Manhattan Project) was then translated into a honeypot known as GATE. The government announced it was going to put all of it's most creative (read: wired into the godhead) fish in one barrel. The (((opposition))) was baited into using their tech. Tavistock, the Lions Club and IB/UN are all evidence of this involvement. The differences between IB and GATE and the presence of Sandia, are hints at the trap.

This was used to create an internal Hegelian Dialectic in the subject population. The less useful subjects would ultimately fall prey to the opponent's brainwashing. This would give the opponents a false sense of security. However, those members of the population that did break through the initial level of conditioning were subsequently resolutely committed to the Nationalist cause. This "chosen" allegiance functions as an effective block; keeping that second, more useful, group from questioning the pro-Nationalist conditioning.

The whole group functions as a hive mind. This serves a couple of functions. First, since the minds are a unit they can be accessed by mere connection to a node. Ideas can be driven deep into the group without much effort. Second, those subjects that didn't break the initial levels of conditioning are still wired into the hive mind. They are unwitting double agents to their cause.

>tl;dr: yes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.