[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was on like book the other day and came across something of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I was on like book the other day and came across something of an Antarctic excavation and that flash frozen aliens were found along with big spaceships. That the Nazis actually have been at that same site. Also something to do with a guy named Corey Goode. Is there any truth to this?
>>
>>18584034
Kikebook*
>>
>>18584034
Sounds like a slightly altered version of the thing
>>
>>18584034
There have been bizzare things seen in Antarctica from Google Earth that look like UFOs and fortresses/ Oil rigs but what you describe sounds far-fetched.
>>
Its earths dna lab. where the gods or aliens designed the different races and animals to be distributed throughout the world. It was found by a process of elimination ie the ancient pyramid sites all over the world were built to express a knowledge and logic to which we fill in the holes and are given a bigger picture. This knowledge indicates an advanced understanding of energy and how to basically make and manipulate anything thinkable. But its because of this it is so dangerous which is why its located on the least hospitable place on earth, in order for us to find it again we had to earn it.
>>
>>18584034
I've only ever seen 1 person who shares my last name. That makes two Iguess. Weird.
>>
>>18584034
I used to go exploring up in Northern Canada. I went off a trail once and got lost. Thought I was going to die, and I sat down under a tree waiting for the inevitable. I was sitting on an ice shelf that broke away during the night. I fell about 40 feet down a small hill and had impaled my arm on something that was sticking out of the ice. I pulled until I was able to get loose. I looked down and saw a face with sunken eyes in the ice there. I freaked out and ran as fast as I could. I found the trail again and went to the hospital in town. They pulled the object out of my arm which turned out to be bone from a bear. That's my weird story about shit trapped in ice.
>>
>>18584298
>thinking the arc was a boat
>thinking the flood was water
>thinking we were created not recreated.
>>
File: Lovecraft,_Mountains_of_Madness.jpg (37KB, 347x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lovecraft,_Mountains_of_Madness.jpg
37KB, 347x500px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_the_Mountains_of_Madness
>>
>>18584330

Goode?

I knew a Jonathan Goode during my freshman year in high school back in 2002. We were in JROTC together, but he was the delinquent type and eventually got kicked out of JROTC and then expelled, last I had heard before sophomore year was that he went to juvy.

Cool kid, but he liked to bully people and steal their shit. I'm glad he considered me a friend and never stole my stuff. lol

Thanks for bring up that memory, anon.
>>
>>18584298
>>18584427
Thanks for the contributions guys. Nothing perks me up more then your schizophrenia
>>
File: 4c2d0e10.jpg (44KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
4c2d0e10.jpg
44KB, 300x417px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMX4X359KgY
>>
>>18584693
Ginger
>>
corey goode has an online show where he talks about all this stuff and more. hes about 50% right apparently. but even if he was 1% right its still pretty fascinating.
>>
Why don't we organize our own occult expedition to Antarctica and go check things out? There are bound to be some resourceful guys on /x/.

I actually thought about applying to some research crew a while back, but they were all the kind of "pay us a shit ton of money to work your ass off for 3 months in a cabin surrounded by ice"-deals. No thanks, I'm cool with working, but I'm neither a millionaire nor a masochist.
>>
File: thumbsup.png (168KB, 397x414px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.png
168KB, 397x414px
>>18584693
>>
>>18586028
fsd
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.