[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I'm a /mu/tant and everyone on that board shit posts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

Hey /x/ I'm a /mu/tant and everyone on that board shit posts about death grips all the time. I feel like it has a deeper meaning with the aesthetic they are trying to achieve. The lead member Mc Rides tattoos are often linked to the occult can anyone tell me what these tattoos mean and if any of their lyrics are related to anything? Thank you I really appriciate it x.
>>
Gtfo
>>
>>18583319
>be in the music industry
>not be into occult

Pick one really everyone in music is in the occult.
>>
Lets see.

On his shoulder there is a voodoo symbol. I'm not sure which, but it is a mark of one of the Loas (gods) i'd assume Papa Legba because of the devil tattoo (Legba isn't the devil, but he is often described as devilish and as a very dark figure...inb4 nigger jokes.)

Soooo....I'm assuming he is into Southern U.S. Hoodoo/Voodoo. Which is African tribal stuff mixed with Christianity and Native American stuff.

OR the sigil tattoo is Goeatiatic...but it doesn't look like it. It looks more like a Hoodoo sigil.
>>
File: peace.jpg (355KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
355KB, 1200x800px
>>18583319
>I feel like it has deeper meaning...
That's the deeper meaning
>>
>>18583319
left hand path practitioner, not much beyond that I think
>>
I know in get got he meantions abraxas

"Abraxas, hydroplane, massive,"

In gnostic writing abraxas is a being that transcends god and unites the dark and the light (Carl Jung). Its letters add to 365, and he was the ruler of the spheres, or days. Being of the day and night(sun and moon, 2 celestial bodies without retrograde) we can take this to mean as propelling directly forward at high velocity. Zach Hill has said himself the concept of acceleration is integral to their music.

Futher, its letters may represent the 7 clasical celestial bodies, and in egypt is connected to importent dieties like Isis, Horus and Thoth by the lotus.

Im sure ive heard Ride mention other Gnostic concepts, but nothing springs to mind atm. They are big on revealing NWO and the transhumanist agenda though.
>>
>>18585584
That is to say, propelling drectly forward at high velocity without control or friction, to hydroplane. Could also mean endless repetitionion, since planets are in orbit.
>>
his tattoo on his chest is Cthlulu sigil.

some of his other tattoos are alchemical symbols.
>>
In this song first verse he talks about end of an era, possibly the age of pisces being tainted, sahara mascara smeared, the arab spring tainting the new age of freedom and democracy, aquarius. All that happened before or during, astrologers have very different timeframes, our entering the new age. Aquarius is also associated with rebellion, perseverance, and humanity. Arab Spring was a total bungle.

https://genius.com/Death-grips-artificial-death-in-the-west-lyrics

Food for thought, we are in the pull of aquarius right now, and have been since Jan 19 and will be until february 18, with ruling planet saturn if you use tropical. In Sidereal it is Feb 15-March 14 with ruling planet uranus. Think about the aquarian things that are happening right now
>>
Don't forget the mark of the beast in Hebrew across his stomach.

Plenty of other shit in lyrics too.
>>
>>18585683
What does this mean in English?
>>
File: Herschel.jpg (126KB, 833x833px) Image search: [Google]
Herschel.jpg
126KB, 833x833px
>>18583714
>Goeatiatic
>>
Sacramento is full of demons look how many serial killers have been here
>>
>>18583319
you are why mu is shit
>>
>>18583319
I have to say this is some of the worst musics I've heard in fucking years
>>
>>18586024
I got the nasty in my taxi, you need a lift?
>>
>>18586006
sorry i meant goetiaistic
>>
>>18583319
The best one

soundcloud.com/teeos/green-grips
>>
>>18585946
Consider that the earth orbits the sun. As such all celestial bodies and signs appear to move around us. We are alos on a tilt, so slowly but surely we change our view of the night sky and eventually return to the origin point.

We exited the age of pisces into the age of aquarius quite recently, and this is associated with democracy, perseverance, and some other similar things. This is a large age, and lasts several thousand years Depending on what "calculator" you use, tropical od sidereal, the minor yearly ages start at different times, meaning different governing planets; and there is other things like the gregorian, lunar, and saturnalian calenders.

A sign can be said to be influenced by a planer when, by earths perspective, the planet is within or tangible to the sign.

Why this is an interesting verse is because it talks about ages, fake wars, saturnism, and maybe even cosmic magic, if thats what ride intended. If you know about a passing, you can at least attempt to stop or taint it.
>>
>>18586381
Adding, in tropical astrology, minor age started jan 19, a day before donald trump took office, and will end feb 18.

In sidereal, it begins february 15, valentines day, and ends in march.

There was also a unique alignment of venus last night in triangle with the moon and mars. And later this year all of the classic planet will align on the 23 of september, with the sign virgo standing on the moon, sun in her hair, crowned with the twelve stars of the lion. Some say it is biblical. Certainly magic is at work in the world in large ways, just look at meme magic for what can happen accidentally.
>>
It's two cool dudes who made a band that's cool.
>>
>>18586024
Listen to it some more trust me it's like that the first couple of listens
>>
>>18583319
Well, the singer has about a dozen tattoos all related to Satan. Spooky as fuck!
>>
centerpiece tattoo on ride's chest is the sigil of the gate as described in the simon necronomicon. three parts (Sign of the race, the elder, and the watcher) come together to form it.

anyone even 1 foot into the occult can discredit the simon necronomicon as pseudo occult tosh using lovecraft as a USP and failing in almost all ways. It's a fun read for fans but other than that it has no real merit.
>>
>>18583319
They're alchemist. Music is their work. It's not that confusing. Channel magic into passion. That's all it is.

VISITED TESLAS GRAVE FOR THE NINTH TIME TODAY, NEVER CALL IT A DAY.

EMERALD TABLET APARTMENT TOXIC
>>
>>18586905
The song takyon is literally about using kundalini energy and owning the shit out of it to do what you want with it

SUBATOMIC PENTRATION RAPID FIRE THROUGH YOUR SKULL
>>
>>18585584
he has the gnostic sybol intertwined with his papa legba tattoo but death grips have said they don't subscribe to one religion and zach has said it can be toxic to
>>18586885
Simon Necronomicon didn't invent the Sigil Of The Gate
>>18586905
Yes but by proxy there is a lot of stuff in their work to learn from
>>
>>18586914
The underlying meanings, sure, but they've been 100% transparent about what their intentions are since the first song off the first record (beware off of exmilitary). That's not to say everything they incorporate into their music is obvious.
>>
>>18586914
>Simon Necronomicon didn't invent the Sigil Of The Gate
source?
>>
Contrary to what most people believe, "Beware" in Exmilitary isn't about themselves being led into Satanism. Its about someone that gets so desillusioned with the world that they turn into LaVeyan Satanism and become that cynical pretentious asshole that we hear in that song.
Their lyrics are very deep into the occult, and its not just spouting random demonic names, they actually have deep understand to what they're talking about.
>>
>>18583319
Dude is onto some deep shit, if you have the right mindset to decipher it. Grimes as well, though she tends to be a LITTLE bit more clear about it. Both acts are ridiculously over rated but also deeply misunderstood and misinterpreted.
>>
>>18583716
Only if you're lazy or ill equipped to interpret
>>
>>18586936
Or you have interpreted it and came to the conclusion, that it has no meaning whatsoever.

What are you? An occultist? Spiritualist?
>>
>>18586933
Death grips is sensationalized, but definitely not overrated. Grimes is def overrated tho

Liturgys new record the ark work is incredible alchemical music as well btw
>>
>>18586024
yeah, that's what I thought when I first heard it. but something kept puling me back, there's something weirdly good about it.
>>
>>18587024
Because it was designed by mathematigical geniuses.
It sticks around in your brain and transforms itself through you into something you like.
>>
>>18586905
This dude gets it.
If you're interested read up on some old world alchemy. Shit's not to be take literally and most of the time, packed full of some great know how having to do with crafting "magical" tools and how to use them effectively.
>>
>>18586939
You're right man. Half right at least. Different thoughts lead to different conclusions. Missing something doesn't mean it's not there and forcing something doesn't mean it should be.

I consider myself a bit of both but also neither, really. I'm just some guy reading into what I read into how I read into it. I don't think there's really a right or wrong way to understand something because all unique perspectives will perceive uniquely.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.