[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here watches David Wilcocks Cosmic Disclosure show? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: cosmic disclosure.png (296KB, 624x413px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic disclosure.png
296KB, 624x413px
Anyone here watches David Wilcocks Cosmic Disclosure show? It's sort of funny and kind of endearing. Basically he interviews this one guy about his secret space program adventures and trips to the inner earth, and he describes an endless amount of alien factions. there are like a hundred different alliances between about 400 different types of aliens. This goes on for about 5 seasons of 40 minute episodes (15 episodes a season) and it seems likes it been recorded in someones basement.
>>
>>18583230
Anything insightful? What is the most benevolent faction and group of aliens he describes?
>>
File: blue avian faggot.jpg (9KB, 325x155px) Image search: [Google]
blue avian faggot.jpg
9KB, 325x155px
>>18583244
Somewhat. It's entertaining atleast, or so I think. It tries to connect a lot of things together, they even mention david paulides at one point and say some of these aliens in the hollow- or rather, the "honeycomb earth" are stealing people. I haven't watched all of it, but the most benevolent faction are the "blue avians" which are these bird people. They look gay as fuck, but apparently they want to bring us fabricators to and free energy to free us from "Babylonian monopoly magick".

There are also giant spheres or something in the universe that want to fuck up and mutate everyone and they formed an alliance to stop them for some reason.
>>
>>18583230
I genuinely believe that this Wilcock guy is sincere. But so what? Even if there are ancient civilizations, space adventures and aliens, what are we supposed to do with that pointless information. The message always boils down to "wait for disclosure bro, wait for acension bro"

Also, Wilcock used to heavily mention crazies like Benjamin Fulford and a redneck sounding dude named "Drake," and hasn't mentioned them again in ages, but at the time he really wrote as if he believed they were super-credible insiders. I think he is kind of gullible, to be honest, but he may also be a charlatan.
>>
>>18584195
Hmm yeah he always seems to refer to them as super believable "Insiders" the dude on the left is basically lying his ass off and he does this for 5 seasons of the fucking show. It's like a very confusing sci fi novel plot and he couldn't be bothered to publish it, so he just said it was all true. David Wilcocks doesn't really seem like a fucker like Stephen Greer. But he keeps saying shit like the illuminati is hacking him when people upload his shows on youtube.
>>
I already became convinced David was a lying charlatan, but then Trump became the president and it really looks like there's really some kind of a purge going on in the US now, and I don't know what to think anymore. The pizzagate story is pretty damn convincing too, with the following media gag order.

A liar who got lucky? Or an honest, a bit naive dude sincerely trying to do the right thing? I guess there's no choice but to wait and see what happens.

I still don't believe a word of Corey's fantasy bullshit though.
>>
>>18583259
I mean I guess I could fuck a bird alien.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.