[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be sleeping >suddenly wake up >turn to look at clock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0005.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>be sleeping
>suddenly wake up
>turn to look at clock
>3:33 am
>fuckshitfuckshitfuck
>pray to jesus
>fall back asleep
>dream that im moving stuff from a house with sone relatives and family members
>cousin starts flirting with me
>wat.jpeg
>ignore her
>bitch starts grinding on me
>shove her away cuz shes not attractive
>keeps flirting
>feel awkward that this is happening with family nearby
>go outside, cousin is following me, feeling me up
>tell her to stop
>goes behind me and grabs my dick and feels up my chest
>starting to give in
>take snapchat selfie
>turns out its not actually my cousin, but a 7/10 i know with a nice ass
>prepare to fuck this bitch
>alarm cucks me
>tfw this whole dream

i woke up at 3:33 so is there anything paranormal about this, /x/?
>>
3 generally represents the witching hour or the period when the veil between the living and dead is the thinist. 3:33 is dreadfully close to the mark of the beast and you had an incest dream (idc wtf you say now, at the time of your dream you KNEW that was yur cousin). Youre probably suffering from gay fag syndrome and need to "clense" your filthy demonic ridden "house".
>>
File: 1375262806605.gif (387KB, 202x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375262806605.gif
387KB, 202x200px
>>18583043
must be over 18 to post on this board
>>
File: neumayerW.0600.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
neumayerW.0600.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>18583043
i experienced kinda the same in 2015

First of all, I would like to say that usually NEVER just wake up in the night and I have a really very deep sleep and always at least 2 alarm clocks.

Usually it takes 30-60 minutes to really realize that I must get up.

In addition, I have presented my digital alarm clock by 15 minutes to me daily to troll, so I think it would be so late.

On 26.08.2015 I woke up exactly at 5:55, which was not the real time (5.40 clock should be the real time to the point). I immediately fell asleep again, but when I woke up, I remembered and began to think about something, because before I went to bed, 2 "strange events" came back to my memory.

1. The digital alarm clock was resetted and blinked all the time when I came home. Something really happens only when the power fails.
2. The LED light from a roommate was suddenly towards evening, but this one was with his girlfriend for several days ...

It all happened yesterday. I already found something strange but now it becomes even more funny.

I cleans my room so every few weeks, since it also sometimes happens that there is something rubbish / plastic rumbes in the sense of consumer goods and too lazy to clear away.

Put me in bed to sleep
Suddenly wake up at 3:33 then fall asleep again
Wake up in the morning
Discover empty pack of bake rolls - bread chip see picture right next to me
Https://d2jdyzt6tc17s.cloudfront.net/products/images/4503110485_5201360605590_01.jpg.jpg

Trademark 7 days
WHAT THE FUCK?

How came the pack, which the evening before was still lying on the ground in some corner, next to my bed ...

Can not recall any similar events that had something similar of that ... what's happening to me? Did you have similar experiences?

26.08.2015 - 5:55
27.08.2015 - 3:33 7 (Days)

still not knowing until today what was going on behind this

after that event i experienced the "repeating numbers" like they wanted to tell me something but i do not know exactly what is it
>>
>>18583043
>http://www.333-godsendtimesosministry.org/satans--games-2224445551111etc-angel-numbers-satan-and-333-occult-aliens--demons.html
>>
>>18583812
thanks for the bump senpai
>>
>>18583043
>Eternal Darkness
>>
>>18583900
what about it?
>>
>>18583080
google it man...
>>
File: 1484557043891.jpg (83KB, 539x473px) Image search: [Google]
1484557043891.jpg
83KB, 539x473px
>>18583132
>http://www.333-godsendtimesosministry.org/satans--games-2224445551111etc-angel-numbers-satan-and-333-occult-aliens--demons.html

>mfw the page is real
>>
>>18585933
>Some people contend that Satan (the trickster, deceiver) might be sending the 333. I've taken logic courses in collage. Logic dictates that Satan would not counterfeit 333; that would be counterproductive for him, he might end up getting someone saved! Actually, I really don't care who or what is sending the 333, be it God, an angel, the Holy Spirit, a demon, or Satan, as long as that person is wise enough to respond to it, gets to know Jesus, and get them-self born-again! Furthermore, Satan would have no idea how a person would react to it, only God is all knowing.
However, per the following, it would seem Satan can use 333 in different types of subversive ways.

>logic courses in collage
>idc who sends it :-DDD
the retard is strong with this one.jpg
>>
File: bugs.jpg (58KB, 382x358px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
58KB, 382x358px
>hop on a scale to see how fat I am
>it goes above 70, then quickly reverts to 66.6 (kg)
>whoa, pretty funny, remember it happening before
>go grab my phone to take a photo
>get on the scale again
>it's now 71.2 kg and won't budge

Glad I'm not superstitious, but...wew
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.