[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any spiritual theories on hair loss and how to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

Are there any spiritual theories on hair loss and how to stop it? Any remedies?

My hairline is receding and its not a good feel. The usual chemical methods dont seem to work.
>>
If you are rich you can get hair plugs, they take out healthy hair follicles and inject them one by one back into your scalp.
>>
Stand in front of the mirror and yell at your hairline. Put it in its' place. Make sure it knows who's boss.
>>
>>18582459
Unfortunately not an option right now
>>
Google all of this my friend it will work wonders
>>
Lots of fish and dopamine
>>
Rub castor oil on it
>>
quit fapping everyday
>>
If normal treatments don't help, let it be. If you get a hair transplant you'll look worse when you reach norwood 7 and you'll even have a big ass scar for everyone to laugh at.
>>
Is balding a sign of spiritual weakness somehow? What's the esoteric explanation? Them druids always have fabulous heads of hair.
>>
If you inject women with testosterone for 3 weeks even, they will get receiding hairline
Its just yoyr follicles having shitty sensitivity to testosterone, doesnt mean you have more of it
>>
Everyone in this thread is wrong

You cab restore your hair naturally

Figure out how

Like me

You can do it

On a budget

I believe in you

But I can't go around telling everyone how

Its probably not spiritual

Under the bald spot

Is hair

But how do you get to it???
>>
>>18582545
>>18582685

Give me some directions where to look and what to research, friends
>>
>>18582984
Stop masturbating.
Google it.
Plus intermittent fasting.
>>
>>18583066
im 35 and have a thick, full head of hair. i never wear hats because I don't like how they look and i was a lazy child who rarely washed his hair
i still only shampoo every other shower
I'm also very laid back and don't stress about anything

and that's all i can think that separated me from the balding guys I know

so either its low stress and letting your hair be very natural
or is genetics and chance and you got screwed
>>
>>18583524

Maybe a man's amount of hair has evolved be like a signal to women, telling them how a man is aging. Thick hair at 40? Chill, virile dude who's gonna live forever. Bald at 20? Anxious, doesn't know how to chill out and recuperate, may become infertile or be low in the pack order as a result.
>>
>>18584166
Most bald men i know are doing fine with women.
>>
File: 1234123.jpg (100KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
1234123.jpg
100KB, 804x804px
>>18582616
im pretty sure it is.

all the perverts in all faiths seem to always be bald

while all the REAL deals always seem to have a full head of hair
>>
File: Aleister_Crowley.jpg (13KB, 220x304px) Image search: [Google]
Aleister_Crowley.jpg
13KB, 220x304px
>>18584323
>>
>>18584336
>posts a pervert who eats his own cum
>>
File: 3400c02.jpg (13KB, 292x356px) Image search: [Google]
3400c02.jpg
13KB, 292x356px
>>18584315
Bald guy here. Can confirm.

If you want to take control of your hair loss shave the rest off.
>>
>>18583066
Never fasted
Always fapped
Not fat and into junk food but not really fit and healthy either (maybe i would be considered fit and a health nut in some countries though).

Still got thick hair all over my head.

Never stressed much though.
>>
>>18582456
>Are there any spiritual theories on hair loss and how to stop it?
Yes, having too much fire, fapping too much etc.
>>
it's caused from stress and dht
>>
Had a thick head of hair, used to complain to my barber that it was a battle to get a comb through it. Jet black. Got cancer, lost every hair on my body, including my eye lashes due to the chemo. That was 10 years ago--perfectly healthy now, but hair grew back differently. Much lighter, much finer. Looks like male pattern baldness in the front, but haven't lost a single hair from that spot since i finished chemo. That one spot has been in a perpetual state of "waiting to go bald"... a holding pattern if you will.

Frustrating as hell. Happy to have more time to continue my physical journey on this planet, but look appreciably worse since having cancer--balanced out somewhat by the increased awareness of my time here, and confidence in general--although im still attractive to women, married with a kid now so no real chance to "play the game" anymore.

No point to this story, other than i wish there was a way to thicken the hair in the front, or revert back to what kind of hair i had before the poison.
>>
>>18583066
Is it too late to recover from the masturbating?

I think that the masturbating causes your scalp to heat up which causes inflamation. The inflamation than leads to burning temples and back of the head. If you look at many bald people you can see that it sort of looks like the hair kind of stopped growing because its like the scalp is burned in some way. Hope fully its not too late to get my hair back. My situation is not bad, but I can feel it coming.
>>
>>18582666
Nice trips
>>
>>18582456
Stop orgasming. Literally. Retain your semen and you will retain your hair.
>>
File: Joe Buck.jpg (66KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
Joe Buck.jpg
66KB, 1300x724px
>>18582459
>>18582468

Joe Buck just talked about this in an interview on Howard Stern's show. He got "addicted" to hair plugs but said it was a horrible decision simply because once you start getting the plugs you really can't stop. You'll still lose more hair so you'll always need more plugs to replace them, so he just keeps getting more hair plugs on a regular basis. He says it's a painful procedure.

www.si.com/tech-media/2016/10/06/joe-buck-fox-book-hair-plugs-surgery-voice
>>
>>18584492
If I havent lost too much is it possible for me to recover if I stop now?
>>
>>18582456
Here's the deal, bro. You can spend the rest of your life trying to solve this "problem" or you can embrace it and move on. How much money are you going to spend to maybe, kind of fix this? How much time? How much effort? Then factor in all of the basic hair hygiene products and practices you will need to be doing to properly take care of your hair. Is it really worth it?

I knew at a young age I was going to be bald and I never fought it once. I'm happy as a clam that I did, too; as I haven't spent a dime on my hair in almost 10 years. I never have to worry about it being messed up, nobody can use it against me in a fight, it's super easy to stay dry while I'm working out, my scalp gets to see daylight and I can easily apply electrodes to different areas of my brain for tDCS therapy. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have hair like a male model, but it passes just as quickly as it came as I think about all the reasons why I love my bald head, especially considering it would be going out of my way to maybe kinda have something quite conditional on the top of my head. If you ask me, the only hair a man should be concerned with is his beard. When people throw me shit about my bald head I tell them I laugh and tell them I love it as I appreciate the attention. Nobody gives a fuck if a man doesn't have hair.

Honestly man, embrace your scalp and reject your hair; it doesn't even want to be on your head anymore in the first place. Don't fight for something that's fighting to leave. Let it leave. Nature's giving you a way out of that frivolous money sucking, energy wasting, time sink. Grow a beard instead and never look back!

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>18584676
One last thing, OP. Whatever you decide, don't fucking half-arse it. People see right through that shit and you'll end up a peg or two lower on the totem pole because of it.

P.S. Considering scalp massages.
>>
>>18584676
That was great. Thank you.
>>
>>18582456
Just shave it all. Bald looks much better than thin/patchy.

And many chicks dig it: fetish level.
>>
File: s5gv1.jpg (72KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
s5gv1.jpg
72KB, 500x656px
>>18585118
>>
>>18584567
Don't know about your specific situation but biotine vitamin supplements help with hair growth
>>
>>18582666
sensitivity to DHT not testosterone...

The male body converts testosterone to different hormones over time.. one of these hormones is known as estrogen by way of fat cells, and the other is DHT..

DHT is an important sexual and muscle building hormone, however there was a genetic mutation that happened sometime before humans and chimpanzees... yes chimpanzees have male pattern baldness too.. This genetic mutation lead to certain X chromosomes to carry the gene that causes the hair on the top of your head to be sensitive to DHT... essentially they become inflamed and blood is restricted causing the follicles to slowly die.

women are less likely to have hairloss for 2 reasons. A) they have two X chromosomes which minimizes the effect of the hairless gene, and B) women produce a lot less testosterone (which in turn concerts into DHT)

to help with hairloss all depends on your genetics.. lots of men have moderate to low hairloss which is easily treated by light Propecia (Finasteride) treatment, which lowers the DHT conversion... and another is Rogain, which when rubbed into your scalp increases blood flow to the follicals. To maximize effect do both at the same time.. in addition there are also topical shampoos thay can lower DHT at the source... as well as another shampoo called Nizoral that helps the scalp and can increase hair regrowth.

I've done a combo of all 4 and my hair went front noticeably thinning to people being baffled that I could claim my hair was ever thin.
>>
>>18584525
And hair plugs look like shit too.

Just accept balding like every other male of the human race has for hundreds of thousands of years.
>>
Hair loss means you are destined for islamic hell. Where flames will burn your scalp for eternity.

Eternity is not an eternal future, Eternity is always. You will try to remember your time on Earth as a refuge from the flames, but they will be there, licking your scalp always.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.