[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have recurring dreams of being attacked by ghosts and a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: r9k before internet.jpg (10KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
r9k before internet.jpg
10KB, 198x254px
I have recurring dreams of being attacked by ghosts and a lot of those dreams ends with me going to hell

Should I be worried?
>>
You fix with masturbate to binaural beats.
Beat it to the beat.
>>
Nah dude you're fine just walk it off lmao
>>
>>18581997
>walk
************wank
>>
stop trying to rape
>>
i have a reoccurring dream where i think i am young (i must be, because i cry a lot in these dreams, maybe i'm just a pussy) and a little girl ghost keeps peering in the doorway of a room. she doesn't look frightening and after i wake up i think to myself, why am i afraid, it's no big deal? but in this dream i am absolutely always terrified and begin breaking down.
>>
File: psychiatrist-couch-525x525.jpg (43KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
psychiatrist-couch-525x525.jpg
43KB, 525x525px
>>18581928
Go on. Describe the ghosts. Describe what "hell" means to you.
>>
>>18582533

Anon, my compatriot, you're terrified of your Divine Feminine. You knew her once. There was, a short time ago, a "marriage" or a balance between your feminine and masculine, your yin and yang. You've since "forgotten" this Truth, don't worry, don't worry. We ALL have at one point or another. It makes us kindred, the fall from the "garden." Next time you see her you may still fear her, even if you KNOW she's another aspect of your Self after reading these words. This is OKAY, eventually, you'll know it's time to engage with her. Ask her what she wants. Who she is. It's OKAY if you don't remember the answers. It's OKAY if, perhaps, SHE becomes even MORE frightening. It's all part of the process(es). And the more you know what she's all about, the less you'll be frightened.

If this all sounds too faggy, think of it less the feminine/masculine and more the solar/lunar, and research symbology from there. A' ho.
>>
>>18581928

OP Lots of that sounds like ambient organized/structured religion guilt. Ur subconscious acts as a shitty search engine, aggregating ur entire life together into symbols which can be interpreted through reoccurring themes, and if ur getting dragged to hell over and over, that's GUILT 100% whether ur actually guilty of something idk but ur totally feeling it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.