[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently established contact with an entourage of angelic beings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 12

File: enlightenment-pic-2.jpg (219KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment-pic-2.jpg
219KB, 250x241px
Recently established contact with an entourage of angelic beings of a very high order and was granted a roadmap towards enlightenment. AMA
>>
>>18580723
explain the roadmap?
>>
>>18580723
write a book like the rest of us, sonnie boy
>>
>>18580723
Lead us!
>>
>>18580746
Sure, a few years ago I began studying tantra, kundalini energy, and Shaivism and channelled a system of energy work. This about 6 months after my first kundalini awakening experience at a System of a Down show of all places.

Anyways, at some point I fell back into some old habits and a nowhere relationship and kind of forgot the system. Recently had an experience of alchemical union with a girl with whom I experienced hieros gamos (sexual union of god's enacted through human lovers) and reawakened kundalini once again. We were having marathon sex and in a near constant state of bliss for 3 weeks.

Anyways, with these types of experiences you kinda have to come back to reality at some point and when we did the chick ran fucking far away from me (literally after we made love for two hours, got up left my apartment and the relationship). Basically was given a glimpse of enlightenment, then had it taken away.

In a moment of hopelessness after she left I received a communication in a dream to go back to the system of work to heal myself and possibly get her back. Since then (this was a little over two months ago) I've been in constant contact with these being and they've helped me to evolve the system further. I've been shown that by November I should have more or less balances my 8 lower chakras (7 in the body, 1 in the earth).
>>
Can you tell us something about astral projection
>>
>>18580723
What happens when we die?
>>
>>18580811
Yeah sure, to be honest this isn't a skill I've worked consciously on developing yet, but I've been a semi-frequent lucid dreamer my whole life and from what I can gather they're similar experiences.

My take on it is that you really always exist in the astral realm and the physical realm at the same time. Astral projection is a matter of clearing the mind so that experiences in the astral can be recorded in the mind and interact with the human ego.

The reason most can't recall their dreams or become aware of the fact that they are existing in astral space simultaneously is an imbalance in the energy systems of the body. Think of it as a higher archy of needs type of thing on a soul level. When you're stomachs aches, your not gonna be focusing to much on math homework. When your soul aches, you're not going to be able to focus on your divine purpose and life work (which is all your astral self knows how to do really)

I guess what I'm saying is that astral projection is more an expansion of awareness then a power you can acquire and attach to your ego. Like a said though no expert on this, could be some backdoor ways to do it without working towards enlightenment, but I imagine there's consequences bigger than the payoff.
>>
>>18580838
Thank you so much,also after all your expriences what would you say if you were asked what do you believe in?
>>
>>18580816

Well, you reincarnate into another form with a slightly higher or lower vibrational state and thus move into a higher or lower density "physical reality" (No such thing really).

There is no real death of the astral self however, just an eventual reunion with source consciousness and an eventual splintering again. Think of the big bang happening on repeat forever. It wasn't all just rocks smashing together, that's just the big bang from the perspective of our 5-sense reality. Souls are subject to a similar process of coming together and breaking apart.
>>
>>18580855
Well, cliche as it may be I only believe in love. Using the word sort of shackles the actual energy of love to human conceptions of what it is but it's the closest reference to what the ultimate reality is.

The only time we aren't existing in love is when we are in fear. Why are we in fear at all? Because our higher selves love our physical bodies and allow them to have an ego and experience fear for growth and protection. Fear is an indicator to move away from situations that aren't aligned with the underlying forces of creation. In a sense from a higher perspective fear is also love.

That being said, fear is a vestigial psychological adaptation for those who are pulled to develop their intuition rather than let their ego take front seat.
>>
Have you read the law of one?

If so, what is your opinion on it?
>>
>>18580862
Whats the point of going back to the source if we have to start another life all over again? Is it really an infinite loop?
>>
>>18581103
Yeah, but with cycles of completely forgetting this and completely remembering this.

To sum it up, the universe is nothing more than a never ending novelty making machine. The Hindi concept of godhead is pretty close to what I'm alluding to here.

That being said, you're thinking of countless lifetimes of living with a similar consciousness to your current human form. You'll get to experience being something like a god or concept higher than a god before you return to source. Before that though you must think you're a human caught in a never ending wheel of reincarnation and suffering. The realization of god self is the real prize, that's why gods return to source and start all over again.
>>
You sound like a dumbass.
Women are the "holy grail", and enlightenment is a form of the mastermind principle at work (a mental connection between humans).
The more people, and the more information they have access to, the greater the light you can visibly see when you close your eyes.

Cut the hocus pocus shit out will ya
>>
>>18581195
No sense of irony.
>>
File: 1482202021214.jpg (201KB, 736x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1482202021214.jpg
201KB, 736x1123px
>>18581291
>angelic beings
alright bro lol

Nothing I said is religious banter, and can be explained psychologically with scientific principles. The point being, move past the kundalini/shakti/astral nonsense and get reeeal.

Chances are, you havent experienced this kundalini awakening while you were alone, and that is because it is not about you, rather others attention and energy being focused on you.
>>
>>18580798

why'd the chick run away after that?
>>
>>18581195
Well, I'm not sure what triggered your anger here, but I assure you I don't think women are the holy grail. That being said when I released my conceptions of what women are and how a man ought to be, I happened to meet the girl of my fucking dreams. It was quite literally the epitome of my adolescent fantasies of love and sex.

And the purpose of that was to balance my own masculine/feminine energies which were admittedly swinging feminine. The vast majority of men on anonymous message boards are submissive/feminine in nature and your comment kind of makes me think that you fit that bill. Not to insult you mind you, but you'll probably end up dating a controlling bitch if you're not already so she can balance out your femininity with her masculinity.

That's what I did, till I learned my lessons from that relationship. Then this one came along and blew my fucking lid off. She ran away partially because our temporary enlightenment wore off and my beta-male insecurities flared up (feminine imbalance) and her don't need no man feminism (masculine imbalance) flared up. The thing is we are both nearly balanced in this regard, but we incarnated together to balance each other out and help each other reach enlightenment.

The thing is, we all do have a divine love who is the perfect one for us. Most don't meet them in any lifetime other than their last few however and its only in passing until the very last lifetime.
>>
What is your opinion of marijuana and it's effects on spiritual pursuits?
>>
File: 1485537518360.jpg (59KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1485537518360.jpg
59KB, 700x520px
>>18580723
Okay, so this is lucky because im doing research on Archangels and angels in general. Tell me about the angelic ranks, what are the order in which they are ranked, criteria etc. Who are the ones that run shit? What are they and how does one communicate with them? How many are there? What do they do when they rent occupied with earth?

Overall deep info on angelic beings. And corresponding truths.

Thank you anon.
>>
>>18580723
what step is thinking like everyone else in the universe can hear you.
>>
>>18581345

Eh my view on drugs is they do you more than visa versa. Just like with soul contracts with other people, we make our contracts with plant teachers as well.

I think that there is definitely a point where it will hinder you, but my viewpoint is that purism can be the biggest vice of all. For example, been eating vegetarian for a few months straight and exercising regular. The past few days I've smoked 2 packs of cigs and been smoking weed after going 3 or so weeks without either.

I'm still achieving states of satori several times a day, but part of my practice is to allow myself vices, especially on certain days. I don't think you should ever deny yourself something, especially if it doesn't harm others. When I put down pot or cigs it's because I accept the reality of not using them more enjoyable at that moment of time (clarity of thought and ability to exercise better respectively).

There will probably be a point in the near future where I put them down for good or a longer stretch of time, but they've both been important in my spiritual and social progress so even when we part it won't be on bad terms.
>>
>>18581529

Well to be honest I don't know if I'll be able to give you an academically satisfiable answer, but from the information I've gleaned that resonated here's my take on it.

As far as I understand ascended masters, angels, demigods, etc. is that they are beings who have ascended the physical realm we know as reality and took a more permanent astral form to assist in the evolution of our species and/or planetary consciousness.

As far as the hierarchy, it's very much like military ranks, although since we're dealing with immortal beings eventually everyone gets to be general at one point and an infantryman at another. A human being who is ascending will eventually become an archangel/ascended master (if not on earth on a planet with a similar level of consciousness) and like wise archangels will eventually become gods of their own universes.

In any case, the act of disentangling others from karma allows us the being to ascend as we are all connected with each other through karma. It's as if you're trying to swim to the surface of the water being handcuffed to Joe. Joe's tied to a rock. It's in your best interest to untie the rock from Joe.

Seeing as how I'm fairly young and have moved past most of this life's karma, I imagine I may be a bodhisattva, having already gotten through karmic entanglements in past lives but came back for another round to lead others towards godhood.
>>
>>18580723
I'll bite. Where do we begin with this process called "enlightenment"?
>>
>>18580723
Prove it, please.
>>
>>18581727

Well to be honest, it's kind of a loaded term. What I consider enlightenment to be is experiencing reality on a perspective larger than the mind and heart. Perhaps the most important person I've come across in reaching enlightenment was U.G. Krisnamurti (Not Jiddu Krisnamurti, in fact his opposite intellectually). He and Alan Watts are what I would consider anti-gurus.

A point they both often made was that there really isn't any way to achieve enlightenment, it just sort of happens. Seeking enlightenment is often a hindrance to it. When you reach it, you're no longer looking out into the world projecting meaning. Everything that passes your sphere of consciousness and every experience you have begins to have intense and divine meanings.

It really goes back to practicing non-attachment, but learning to do so automatically. Those who practice mindfulness and meditation (I do these things when I feel like it, but never dogmatically or on a scheduled basis) may have a leg up on the rest in that often the only thing they need to release is their attachment to being non-attached.
>>
>>18581727
People on this board are severely misinformed on such matters and many seem to be borderline delusional / schizo as a result. My advice is to get off this board and tread lightly regardless. Look up nonduality and read up on all the eastern traditions (taoism, buddhism, hinduism) and try and get a feel for what connects these philosophies together. If the materials you find are too complex, check out Alan Watts or Adyashanti or something--they have a grasp on the topic of awakening/enlightenment but they convey it in a way more digestible for westerners. Psychedelics can be useful for getting an idea of what altered states of consciousness can entail but it by no means shows you the enlightened state.
>>
>>18581759
How do you practice non-attachment?
>>
>>18581767
That doesn't get me anywhere. It's more disappointing to be told to look elsewhere without getting much direction. All three of those traditions are so broad that I'll overload with information and break. What should I even look for in those traditions?
>>
>>18580723
Angels arent niggers im sorry. Anything taxing is a leech. Condolences to your path to be traveled anon.
>>
>>18580723
How can they help me accomplish my goals?
>>
>>18581787
Well a simple thing that I do is when I have the voice in my head say "well, you're doing this you should really be doing this" or "If only a was b, if only b was c, etc." I simply ignore that voice.

The first step is to take control of the present moment by recognizing thought patterns and as they arise run towards the negative feelings rather than bury them or lie to yourself. When we allow ourselves to fully experience something that causes suffering (the definition of attachment in Buddhism) then we can release it.

Think of it like getting a deep splinter but only removing the part that stick out of the skin. It looks like you got it at first, but you really gotta dig deep to get those fuckers if you want the pain to go away.
>>
>>18581331
no anger kiddo, just a few bad words.

Women are the holy grail because they are the key to life and represent the divine feminine, in the flesh.
The preconcieved notions you held on what a woman is or should be was childish-ego nonsense.
What youre called, in the new-age jargon, is called a twin flame, been there done that.

>>18581345
Smoke in your lungs is causing damage to your DNA.
>>
>>18580908
Love is that which enables choice, love is always stronger than fear, always choose on the basis of love.
>>
>>18581832
Well, it's really more of a matter of having the right goals. If you intentions are pure and working towards the greater good, they'll come out of the woodwork. That's tricky though because the ego can make us think we're doing good while masking deep shameful beliefs that keep us from our highest expressions of self.
>>
>>18581848
Well what do the angels define as good? What is good to them?
>>
>>18580723
To any and all angels in context if you view any flaw in or of my being its because im trying to protect certain things from demons aka niggers. For example if im eating in public and a nigger is next to me and concidentally ejaculates in my food I would do something to the contrary so my chemistry doesent mix.

White people mind controlled by niggers dont count as people.
>>
File: kundalini.jpg (190KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini.jpg
190KB, 1280x1280px
>>18581853
there are no angels
>>18581857
What do you mean by "nigger", an asshole person, jew? That is a retard word at this point.

OP I wonder if you have achieved any siddhi? Your walls of texts are annoying me
>>
>>18581853
Not op but i would guess love and helping people out of duality
>>
>>18581802
I cannot speak for Hinduism but the essence of Buddhism (every school) is liberation. Most of the literature in that regard should do you well. As far as "I'll overload with information and break"? Well, that's kind of the point. Words alone cannot deliver you, every holy book is merely a set of pointers. Don't mistake the finger pointing at the moon for the moon. Digest as much as you can, there's no need to rush
>>
>>18581833
And even with this I'm not wiser. How depressing. :/
Thanks for trying anon.
>>
>>18581874
Thanks anon.
>>
>>18581874
What were their names?
Adamu?
>>
>>18581853

Well it's not really about impressing them or being subservient to them. I think you need to know for yourself what is good before they will even really reach out. You're dealing with beings who communicate through emotions and nonverbal concepts and make their presence known in synchronicities whenever you doubt their existence.

Basically, what they see as good is you following your own highest good. Your higher self is already a close coworker of these beings, and they all work together to alleviate maladaptive egos and dissonant thought processes and behaviors. Once you work through these barriers, it becomes apparent that the barriers only existed for you to learn to help others overcome them.
>>
>>18580723
Hey OP back in November I had my esophagus stretched and a few days later I was taking a shower and I was not feeling too hot at all and I started to overthink things and out of no where a voice that I heard in my mind said "My Child" and it was the most calming things I have experienced. I believe that voice was God. So when does one actually get to meet God?
>>
>>18581893
Hm? Don't be taken away by delusions, friend. No deities in most accounts of enlightenment I've seen out there. Mental hospitals aren't a fun place. Read some books and stay safe! :)
>>
>>18581958
It was probably your mommy, daddy, or church pastor.
There is no god, you experienced telepathy from someone who loves you.
>>
File: 1469445883455.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469445883455.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
>>18581958
>>18581972
Same person- I feel as if you might not like that I said that, I feel the sensation of getting stabbed in the back because of your emotional reaction..

This should prove to you that you are deluded with the idea of god. God is the idea that everything is connected, attached, all in one. That is all.
>>
>>18581972
Nah not likely. I'm spiritual but not religious in the sense that I go to Church once a week, 4 times a month and 48 days out of the year and that's only counting Sundays. I do go to church but not as often as most people think you should and also I don't think your typing style matches OP's
>>
>>18581837
>they are the key to life
no, men are.
>>
>>18581958
Hey, I think the thing about god is you know him on a deeper level and as a love in your heart and soul. The thing about god is he/she is always going to express the highest version of love possible. People block this love by making false assumptions about what god is and putting limitations on gods love.

God loves atheists enough to allow them to have the experience of his nonexistence so they can feel divine bliss when they rediscover him in this life or next. God loves intolerant religious zealots as well, but they've largely closed their hearts off to god in favor of a more vengeful and angry disposition, that's free will for ya.
>>
>>18581972
Never mind I seen your post after I replied
>>
>>18581989
No way of knowing. Why does it matter anyways? It may have been profound in the moment, but the moment has passed. Where is this voice now?
>>
>>18582005
Yeah I was asking OP in a sense of sayings it is a constant loop then when does someone meet God
>>
I've meditated and prayed for years, tried to astral project multiple times, tried mantras, yoga, tai chi, qigong, reiki, buddhism, hinduism, etc. over the years.

Nothing amazing has ever happened to make me know something outside of all of this exists.

I've meditated sometimes up to 12 hours. Prayed sometimes up to 8 hours. Became a reiki master, stayed in a monastery for a year, etc. I haven't just fooled around with this stuff for a day and quit. I've tried it all but still besides an endorphin rush, some energetic feelings around my body, slight heat radiating out of my palms, some days of feeling really good... nothing amazing has ever happened that made me say WHOAAAA I'm more than my flesh!

I have friends who have had strange alien abduction experiences, out of body experiences, etc....but after getting to know them on a more personal level and talking about our childhood growing up..many of them were molested or sexually abused when they were younger. I seem to think there is a correlation between having a traumatic experience in your childhood and seeing hallucinations, having extrasensory perception, etc. Ultimately I believe it's all a delusion. I've met many people, long-time Buddhist monks, Hindu gurus, self-proclaimed Healers that claim they can do this or that but ultimately it's just their own self-delusion and the gullibility of the person they're doing stuff with. I've never seen any amazing ability from any of them. Hindu gurus are quite good with magic tricks (making things materialize, seeing through blindfolds, levitation sticks, etc.) though and can easily fool you if you don't know about them.
>>
>>18581998
At the end of the day it's all about your personal relationship with God
>>
File: stfu.jpg (127KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
stfu.jpg
127KB, 320x480px
>>18581992
No, women are you fuckin fool. Women harbor the children and serve as the portal between the physical and astral realms, as such, they fuse spirit into matter (electricity).

>>18581989
OH, so its more likely that GOD spoke to you? Get a grip mate. Your parents have likely been influencing you with their thoughts since you were an embryo. The fact that you go to church at all, and i called it.

No i am not op but I know as much as him, if not more, it seems.
Its telepathy and you are unenlightened.
>>
>>18581998
A lot of people forget about how God loves everyone and he gives us the free will of choice. Even the ones who turn away from God still loves them. It's a bummer seeing how a lot of things are getting twisted around to meet the needs of others instead of hearing the truth
>>
>>18582018
Yeah I couldn't really tell you why, but I suspect when the time is right, you'll receive a call to action. The amount of worm you've done means you're going to be an important player in the shift of consciousness that we're going through collectively.

Those slight waves of euphoria you felt are just the tip of the iceberg. Once you've learned all the lessons you need to and have acquired the skills necessary to fulfill your souls purpose, then you start to feel that euphoria more often than not.
>>
>>18582033
Parents have never once influenced me or made me felt like I had to believe in God and had to go to church. It's perfectly okay for you to think that if you want to
>>
>>18582046
You dont know what youre talking about. You are liked to your parents, you live in their home, you are under their influence regardless of whether you think you are or not. You are following in their footsteps.
They can influence you with their minds if they like, they can put thoughts in your head with their thoughts because they love you and you love them.
If you dont agree, you are a kid and dont know what youre talking about.
>>
>>18582053
Have you ever experienced a visitation dream before? One of my childhood friends died suddenly while he was away at college and he was had a close connection. I always had a feeling that something never felt right with his death. He visited me in a dream and told me he was okay, safe and not to worry about him. He spoke to me telepathically and which is supposedly a sign of a visitation dream. The next day I felt like weight had been lifted off of me and ever since he visited me I am at peace with it. I understand what you are saying but I was just letting you know I'm not someone who is influenced and I make my own decisions but that doesn't I don't see advice from my parents because they are older than me and are wiser. Like I said I have nothing against you for saying what you have said and that's perfectly fine but that doesn't mean I change my views because I'm offended or I have weaknesses
>>
>>18582082
A girl I was dating, whom I loved dearly, broke up with me.
Maybe a year after, I had a quick dream during the day, where she was riding me on a beach, made me cum in her, and just up and left, like she would do when we were together (minus the leaving). I felt as if she used me and took some of my spirit.
Over the years we have communicated using telepathy and emotions, without any use of technology besides our bodies. Shits real m8.

Again, you may not think you are, but when you read a piece of information not created by you, you are subject to influence, it is that fucking simple please get it through your fucking skull. You continue to have emotional reactions to what Im saying, and that proves it.
Influence doesnt mean you have to change (though you are, subconsciously), you are simply affected because you witness/absorb foreign information/energy/vibrational frequencies. Everything you see hear taste feel think is logged within your DNA, because it fucking h a p p e n e d, period.
>>
>>18582099
That's interesting and sorry I'm a slow typer maybe that's why I'm giving the impression I'm emotionally distraught. Anyway have a good day/night which eve it might be for you
>>
>>18580798
Sounds similar to something I faced with a girl. And come to think of it, it's almost been 2 years since our unification. Despite how her and I have shared differences, it seemed very genuine with her reaction towards the way we made love. Even if her ex was in earshot distance with it being at a festival, of all places.

Safe to say, with the amount of revelations (not pointing towards any books) that we are facing in our intelligent design, and as we continue to ascend in consciousness currently, we must come to understand that awareness is on a rise that is unprecedented. In the sense that we cannot trace it back to a time when humanity has gone through these changes (which, we have before, however the memories are starting to come back via ascension and conscious shift through both density and dimension).

Take great heed in your surroundings, in your companies you keep, for we must all spread awareness of this remarkable change. Do not allow fear or confusion with how it is conveyed, however, for those will not allow the mind to rise above our DNA "stairway to heaven".
>>
>>18580723
>ask me anything
Can you grow plants with blood?
>>
>>18580723
I'll pretty much convinced people like OP take a lot of hallucinogenic drugs, and then claim they spoke with "angels" or "divine/supernatural beings" while in a state of euphoria. It's a bunch of crap, it's no different then having a dream and claiming some divine being spoke to you in a dream and told you to do something. You know how many people are like OP? People who take LSD or Acid and then claim they're God or some high level enlightened being?

9 out of 10 times I'd speculate it's either the drugs or their broken psyche that is speaking to them, well OP I hope you get help or come back down to earth soon.
>>
>>18581195
You really are a fucking idiot. destined to roving around swashing your hands through puss and shit. because that's all you'll ever see is piss and shit. Have a nice existance my friend.
>>
File: 1485834106792.jpg (84KB, 551x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485834106792.jpg
84KB, 551x720px
>>18582033

Nice ego you've got there, O Enlightened One
>>
>>18582218
im a capricorn, what do you expect, pussy

>>18582188
speak for yourself, im a 1%er ya weak cunt
>>
>>18581847
Smoke weed much?
>>
>>18582402
weed isnt necessary, lowlife
>>
What is your day job and how do you incorporate all of this into the rat race
>>
>>18581323
Probably due to system overload. A female's initial response to being overwhelmed is to flee. It's quite a common thing they do, run away.
>>
>>18582018
Stop trying
>nothing amazing has ever happened that made me say WHOAAAA I'm more than my flesh!
Ask the right question of "yourself"
>>
>>18582166
Hey friend, OP here. I won't lie I have taken my fair share of psychedelics, but what they honestly do is life the veil for a moment. In this sense they are much more like a medicine than some sort of chemical brain saboteur.

Think of it in terms of the physical body. Think of an autoimmune disease that attacks the body because it mistakenly believes it's own processes to be threatening. There may be a medicine that negates the effects of certain chemicals/enzymes the body is producing so that it may return to an equilibrium more like it's natural state. Not a cure to the disease, but a treatment.

Psychedelic drugs do the same thing for the psyche in that it has the ability to negate negative or destructive thought forms that the ego holds onto in a failed attempt to actually protect the self. I've had enough breakthroughs on psychedlics (to be honest the breakthroughs started when I was very young through dreams before I ever touched drugs) to know that the state I am existing in now is more akin to the psychedelic state than the "Earth" you wish I'd come back down to. Since I exist in this state without them, I don't feel the need to do them, however I will do them with others on occasion so I can impart some of what I know when they are in a receptive altered state.

That being said I don't go ranting this stuff in the streets (thus the anonymous message board) and keep my writing and teaching strictly anonymous for my own protection and to keep my ego removed from it. It's individuals like you who are so scared of exploring these unmarked territories that cause people like me to keep our cards close to our chest. If you met me in real life you'd see I'm incredibly well adjusted and I'm able to read intuitively how much of my understanding I could/should share with someone through their aura.
>>
>>18582464
Well I'm a millennial who got absolutely fucked by student loans (parents had high income/high debt so I had to take out a lot of private debt to finish after government aid stopped). I wanted to be a social worker, but found that wasn't going to pay the bills so I took a do-nothing day job at my university and work direct care in the evenings at a group home.

I say do nothing because it's basically a paper pusher admin assistant position that I almost completely automated at this point. I do get busy at some points in the day, but I've basically condensed an 8 hour work day into less than an hour.

That being said, rather than just being an ass in a seat, I've taken to doing spiritual work online as I've found I'm not stimulated by mindlessly browsing reddit/facebook anymore.

It's getting to the point where I stand to make some money through my teachings through an online community I've been skirting the past few months. Not in a predatory way mind you, these individuals share a lot of shared experiences and I feel driven to assist them. The person I teamed up with is a long-time self help dude who has a good heart and he'll be presenting the teachings as I write them (again trying to keep ego removed).

Other than that, I'm a musician in a rock act that is going to blow up at some point (My guitarist and I have been channeling songs for the past few months and people go fucking crazy when we play them live). That stands to make me some money as well, so eventually I'll step out of the cycle of the 9-5 worker because I know where my real work is.

In the meantime, I keep my head down, look busy, and enjoy the awesome moments I share with my coworkers who are all awesome people.
>>
>>18581331
>Not to insult you mind you, but you'll probably end up dating a controlling bitch if you're not already so she can balance out your femininity with her masculinity.
Holy shit, thats literally me. Dating an overbearing, controlling thickheaded bitch. Don't get me wrong, I kind of enjoy her etc, I do somwhat "love" her....but not really kinda. She was the girl to take my virginity so I kinda ended up with her. Tried to end the relationship, but in the end we got pulled together again. As if the universe wants us to be together for now because there are lessons to be learned or something. Its kinda fucked, I care about her enough to not leave her, but I don't love her enough to really appreciate her or ever want to marry her or something, fuck no. THe sex is...mediocre. Really nothing mind-blowing. Masturbation to porn is more fun desu and shes getting constantly mad at me for fucking her.

Any advice on that particular situation?

>when I released my conceptions of what women are and how a man ought to be, I happened to meet the girl of my fucking dreams

Can you expand on that one? What do you mean releasing conceptions? How do I do this?

Also, you present some awesome knowledge here
>>
>>18581323
Because OP is a nutter
>>
>>18580723

How do I deal with the higher self conundrum I'm having at the moment. Lately in life I've had some eerie synchronicities that have worked out for me, one of them literally saved me from losing 10k on a trade because a website wouldn't send my confirmation email through. My luck has massively shifted in the last 3 months, little probability things keep working out in my favor over and over, however,

I went through a lot of trauma as a kid, schizophrenic / alcoholic mother who went off her meds from when I was age 1 until 25, I basically lived in constant fear, early trauma led to false self forming super early (like sometime between 3 - 5), and since then I've interacted with the world through the lens of the false self, which has caused even more issues stacked on top of it.

Now, if there is a higher self (which I'm starting to think there is), why the fuck did it abandon me when I was a little kid, and just watch while I got shattered into a thousand pieces and then have my ego grow in the spaces between the broken shards. I want to let go of the false self, but the false self is the only thing that had my back, no parents, no family members, no school, no higher authority ever stepped in and did the 'right' thing.

So either there is a higher self, and it did nothing (in terms of effecting probabilities / influencing coincidence), in which case fuck that higher self and it's plans, because to be able to act and to stand idly by is simply evil. If my childhood trauma is part of some higher order 'plan', fuck that plan. Or it doesn't exist or exists & couldn't do anything, in which case why should I trust it's guidance / nudging? It feels like the higher self is only making sure I don't off myself, but that's about it.
>>
>>18580723
Timeframe of global enlightenment???
Please!
>>
>>18583061
Hey anon, I guess my best advice is don't put any expectation on it. What you're dealing with is a Karmic Relationship and you've hit the nail on the head. It's not really about true love, but both of your insecurities fit like two pieces of a puzzle, so you both find yourself ensnared.

My karmic partnership started off way more intense and painful than when it ended. At first I lost friends, gave her all my time, and accepted some really batshit insane behavior. Despite the social consequences, I knew deep down we were meant to be together and felt that I saw a side of her nobody else could (which is true, I saw in her what needed work in me).

What the real attraction was to her was her type A personality and steadfast confidence. I soon recognized her confidence was really arrogance, but also recognized my modesty was really insecurity. Towards the end of the relationship I was not effected by her moods and really comfortable, to the point I considered proposing (we we're coming up on 5 years).

That's when she started to withdraw, because the push/pull that had always been at the center of our relationship wasn't there anymore. I imagined at one point leaving her would be the most difficult thing I'd ever do, it truly felt like grieving the loss of a loved one. The night she broke up with me, I didn't cry, I understood completely. She even said "I just feel like there's someone better out there for you" nearly prophetic.
>>
>>18583061
As for releasing conceptions, the night I met the girl who triggered my enlightenment, I was hanging out with my hyper-masculine chad friend and having him help me with my tinder profile (this was a few weeks after the break up). At some point in the conversation, something just clicked. Even if I get laid by putting on this act, she not really having sex with me but the character I play and likewise I'm just having sex with her character. I resolved to just be my honest self in that moment in any relationship, because the connection would be more intimate.

That same night a girl I had been talking to on tinder (dream girl) and I had a far out conversation about spiritual topics we were interested and connected instantly. That's kind of where this roller coaster ride started, to be honest.
>>
>>18583019
Careful brother
Led zeppelin were channeling stairway to heaven and that is one of the most satanic songs ever
Played backwards there are plenty of messages about worshipping the devil
>>
>>18583122
Not OP, but I'm going to answer.

>Now, if there is a higher self (which I'm starting to think there is), why the fuck did it abandon me when I was a little kid, and just watch while I got shattered into a thousand pieces and then have my ego grow in the spaces between the broken shards.
"It" did not abandon you, because it IS you, your truest self which is inside of you. Before incarnating upon this planet, you carefully made a lifeplan. You chose your goals and lessons on this planet, your parents, your struggles and your successes. So all the things that you went through, all those struggles, you CHOSE to do so before incarnating, but you forgot.

Now you may wonder why you decided to experience such seemingly "bad" things? It's because the human perception of these things if flawed. There is no inherit meaning within these things, you give meaning to it, and you can view EVERYTHING from a positive side. One such positive side is learning. Learning how to let go of trauma, strength of character, learning how to deal with bullshit, learning to fight, learning how to let go and deal with fear, karmic reasons, etc.

The higher self seems such obstacles not as something bad, but as a chance to learn and experience.

It's a chance for personal growth, because by being born into a rich and perfect household where you would never have to worry about anything, you would never aquire the skillset and understanding which you need to fulfill your life purpose.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>18583122
Hi Anon, so I work with adolescents who are coming from similar situations to the one you described. In their cases the state stepped in, but despite what you may think, it's not always for the better.

What I've found in the dozens of clients and staff I've worked with over the years is that the relationship of healer/damaged person is hardly ever what it seems. I've seen staff who through their own ego have done more damage than good. Likewise, I've met clients who through living in these programs their whole life and developing understanding have raised the consciousness everyone around them, staff and clients alike.

The synchronicity you described does seem to show you have guidance and protection and if not, it shows you're starting to have eyes to see these forces.

I don't know you personally and I can't say what work needs to be done, who you need to release or fix ties with, but just know that's it's all under way and your healing will come at a divinely ordained time. If it's anything like mine, you'll see these experiences helped you grow into the strong person you are and you may feel a pull to help others from similar situations.

That being said, I'm not going to tell you it will be easy. Part of the reason why I got into social work was a recognition that my upbringing had been truly blessed and mostly trauma free and filled with beautiful souls who taught me to be who I am. Be easy on yourself, even if you aren't able to heal yourself in this lifetime, your higher self set up all of these experiences for your soul's growth ultimately. The abandonment you feel will reveal itself as love in due time.
>>
>>18583141
Thank you my brother, you confirm what I've been suspecting all the time. I can relate so much to your experience.

I seems like this karmic relationship is indeed not about true love, but about learning certain lessons. As you said, our imbalances fit together so in some way we are meant to be with each other, however not for the purpose of true love, but for the purpose of resolving our issues. For without getting those issues resolved first, we would not be able to get to the next level in the first place, so this is how we are of service to each other.

The thing is, she is madly in love with me though. Constantly asks me to move in with her and marry her. Not joking, she's is fucking hurt about the fact that I dont want to move in with her. She goes batshit crazy about every other girl in my life and really wants to lock me in it seems.

I tried to break up with her, it lasted a week until we were pulled back together like magnets by the universe. Thats when I noticed that this relationship is a very special thing in its own way.
>>
>>18583153
I appreciate your concern, but I am well aware of these forces and part of the process has been releasing them within myself for the highest good of the message.

It really comes down to shadow work and I aim to embody dark/light in every song I write. By using the shadow forces of rock music I bring other's shadows to the surface and in the next verse blast them with divine light and love.

I'm also keeping this aspect of myself (heavily ego based, left hand path) balanced by doing spiritual work as well (negation of ego, right hand path). I do imagine I will have to draw a line in the sand and hop off the train at some point because there are some truly unsavory elements of the music world.
>>
>>18583142
On an unrelated note: I am also having the situation with excess feminine energy (which is probably why my gf has a lot of masculine energy as you said). Did you try to "fix" it and found a way, or do you just accept your feminine side at this point?

>Even if I get laid by putting on this act, she not really having sex with me but the character I play and likewise I'm just having sex with her character. I resolved to just be my honest self in that moment in any relationship, because the connection would be more intimate.
Mah man. This is my realization from a week ago. I was ALWAYS pretending to be something which I am not because I was so insecure and afraid to show my true personality. Until at some point it clicked with me, that by being my truest self, I will attract those people who TRULY fit with me together and filter out those who dont. Win-Win.

After years of desperatly trying to be someone else, its really hard to rediscover who you actually are. I decided to be completly authentical and myself with this girl that texted me out of nowhere, but I didn't knew what to do because I unlearned who I actually am.

Do you have any advice on reconnecting with the one truest self?
>>
To make things simple. Most of what is conveyed is most likely demon babble. When in rome is an angelic concept to be followed in directional ways.
>>
>>18583200
Hey anon, the process is really about recognizing both sides ultimately, and while the majority of my life I've spent in a more overtly feminine state, as I balance these forces I find myself fluctuating between both sides at an ever expanding rate.

That being said, don't let societal expectation of male/female linking to masculine/feminine influence what you feel ought to be done. As I meditate on my experience with this girl I've realized that their are more factors than just sex. For example, she's a pragmatist, left-brainer and I'm an intuitive left-brainer. She's a muslim (a religion heavily swayed towards masculinity) and I'm a Christian (Not so much the church, but Christ and his teaching of sacred heart/cosmic love are innately feminine). This isn't to say I'm overtly religious, but I do recognize my spiritual heritage and like DNA it's not something you can really shuck off (I tried believe me).

I guess what I'm saying is don't think of this as a "man up" type of thing, it may be that but consider the other ways the masculine/feminine principle plays out in your life and relationships.
>>
>he works so much and yet is wrong in the most basic, small but important concepts so it's(almost) all for nothing
I don't find it funny. People feel so convinced about simple principles that they do end up getting somewhere, but have no idea where they actually are. Don't worry though, after you die someone else might study on your mistakes and potentially discover some good things.
>>
>>18583239
Same here. Spent my whole life in an overtly feminine state and always tried to be more "masculine" and I think this is what messed me up a bit. I learned to see the masculine and feminine polarities from a different "universal" perspective and it helped a lot.

One of those realizations was that everything has a male and female polarity and shifting through it is simply a matter of will and intent. I had dreams of female spirits shifting into male polarity and male spirits shifting into female polarity. I think people start to wake up to this concept (given how humanity is being led to a shift of consciousness) and this manifests in the LGBTQ movement. But because its the first steps of humanity on this area, there are a lot of misunderstandings which manifest in the current hate and anger associated with it.

Another realization was to learn about the true nature of masculine and feminine. Instead of this primitive neanderthal "hurr me tarzan, you jane" understanding I moved to a more "sacred" understanding of it.

The male principle is a creative force, the impregnating aspect, a potential that seeks to unleash itself. The female principle is recieving and nurturing. It is the womb, the vessel for the male force to unleash itself into.

Each creation needs an impregnating power (male) on the one hand and a receptive power (female womb) on the other hand. For without the female polarity which is the vessel, the male impregnating force would always remain as an untapped potential unable to release itself. And without the male impregnating polarity, the female womb will always remain empty with non-existence.

But if both come together, a "son" is created a product out of the mother and the father. I think is is also one of the big mysteries of the trinity. The God and the Goddess unite, and as a product of their unity a son (the universe) is born .
>>
>>18580723
Can you tell me about the higher chakras and their relation to air and the nasal passage?
>>
>>18583281
You mean "A Sun"
>>
>>18583307
Hmm, not too well versed on this although I did cross path's with a Kundalini yoga teacher who taught me some poses and breathing techniques. Like most things I see as dogmatic, I took what was useful, but ultimately I have an aversion to structured spiritual groups like 3HO society.

That being said, their are certainly techniques that will allow you to experience the higher self through breath. I have noticed that during moments of heart center or crown Chandra openings my breathes feel much more clear and refreshing. Sorry though don't know anything about a direct connection between the two.
>>
>>18581030
Hey, just skimmed this to see what it was about. Not exactly sure what to make of it, the being acknowledges the limits of human language as a form of communication, but I acknowledge there is definitely some higher order of intelligence we commune with and have throughout history.

On the other hand, the channels may have been genuinely interacting with the primary cosmic forces, while projecting an understanding of that ineffable force as a soul collective.

I may read further into this, but at this point in time the reading didn't really resonate with me.
>>
>>18583134
Haha, you want an exact date? Can't say for sure to be honest. There is the belief that we're in the Kali Yuga and have many thousands of years more of this cycle of ignorance, darkness, destruction, and loss of connection to god.

That being said, for enlightened beings who wish to trasmute the darkness into light through alchemy, the Kali Yuga is a spiritual buffet. I can't say for sure what global enlightenment will look like or when, but I don't imagine we'll see it in this incarnation. Fear not though, your enlightenment will have to happen first anyways, at which point such things will not concern you.
>>
>>18583357
Yeah your right about that. The crown and heart do lead to fresher breathing.

Do you know any thing general you can say about the brow and forehead chakra?
>>
>>18580723
hey OP do you think that you can help me?
Lately ive been having strange dreams, like deaths or sad people. Also recently i leave porn.
But today i have a dream where a femal figure massaged my eyebrowns (third eye) and my world turned around. I wake up having diarrhea and a lot of nausea.
What do you think its happening? do you have similar experiences?
>>
File: 1483043342206.jpg (54KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
1483043342206.jpg
54KB, 640x482px
>>
>>18583383
In general, the brow is the source of our perception of division/duality. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, as it allows us to move through our lives and make decisions (albeit these are illusory). The crown chakra (the gateway to the higher chakras) is the source of unity consciousness and an imbalance or blockage in either can lead to one can lead one to live too much in the material or spiritual realms respectively.
>>
>>18583388
Hey Anon, I can say I have had similar experiences lately, what's happening is you body and mind are releasing lower vibration aspects of your physical body and mental self to better match a rising of your consciousness on a soul level.

If you can acknowledge these releases are beneficial and pointing you towards facing negative aspects of you mind/body (in this case it seems your fear of death and your diet) then you can use these experiences to better match your soul's urge to improve your life experience in this incarnation.

For me this took the form of night terrors where I was visited by negative entities that had taken up post in my auric field and a desire to eat more whole foods and eliminate/minimize karmic foods (such as factory farm meat and processed foods developed at the expense of the earth). I also stopped watching porn and masturbating for the most part, as these are drains on our fundamental creative energies/life force.

Not telling you to follow my path here, there is no right or wrong way to live your life ultimately, just the way that best reflects your soul path. If you feel like watching porno or eating meat, do it and enjoy it. If you don't then don't. The self-imposed dogma of putting unrealistic expectations on yourself can be worse for your evolution than just doing what you want, as it can give you the illusion that you are off the path (you never really are).
>>
>>18580723
How does one practice compassion in times of decadence, when tolerance and apathy lead to spiritual decay?
>>
>>18582153
Um, probably. Blood is mostly water and plants love that shit.
>>
>>18583686
Great question, I think it's a matter of recognizing that small acts of compassion are beneficial to the giver and the receiver. As you practice small acts of compassion (holding a door, bumming someone a cigarette), you begin to recognize more and more possibilities in your environment to exercise compassion.

And that's why it's a vital part of spiritual growth. On one hand, we can't help other's when we are too focused on our own issues. When I go into my social work job in a negative state, thinking "I want to get the fuck out of here", I shut myself out to conversations and moments with clients that could literally be pivotal to them.

On the other hand, we need to recognize that we don't have to be perfect beings ourselves to exercise compassion. It's a matter of striking a balance and setting boundaries.

To a certain point, negative, ignorant, and intolerant people are really just having a hard time with their self work, and are especially deserving of compassion. That being said, the more negative the person or situation, the more centered in yourself you need to be to engage, lest you get pulled into it as well.

Just know that compassion and negativity are both feedback loops, practice either and they come back exponentially larger than before.
>>
>>18583732
Not the guy you respond to, but on a more mundane level:

Have you any idea how to stop hair loss m8? I certainly must be possible through spiritual means. Genetics aint shit
>>
>>18583744
1. Stop masturbating
2. More meditation
3. Take biotine supplements
>>
>>18583732
Let me switch it up a bit to add the other dimension. How does one practice compassion to another who indulges on his vices? Does one accept them and enable the vice? Or does one reject their decadence at the expense of losing compassion? It's a catch 22 in my mind that I can't seem to find a way out. How does one love another who loves themselves into damnation? What would those above do?
>>
>>18583744
Haha, brother I feel your pain, I'm 23 and already working my way towards a nice cul de sac hairline. I'll be honest with you man, that was one of my biggest attachments to release.

The trick is to recognize that more than your hair, your aura of confidence is what's going to make you attractive to others. Even if you have the most convincing hairpiece or a not awful transplant, it doesn't mean shit if you are still constantly obsessing over it wondering if anyone will notice.

The thing is, do people notice your hair? Yes, they do. Do they really care? Only if they can see the look of insecurity on your face as you adjust your comb over or hold onto your baseball cap in the wind.

I used to think I would never be found attractive by a woman because of my hair or even look at old pictures and think "damn my hair looked good then, why wasn't I getting more tail". The last girl I was with was drop dead gorgeous and only mentioned my hairline once, it wasn't in a mean or mocking way either.

Just remember, everyone is dealing with their own insecurities as well and probably too busy doing that to notice. The girl you think is judging your hair is wondering if you think shes too fat.
>>
>>18583781
This one hits really close to home. My mother and father have been going through cycles of separating for the two decades they've been together. This is largely due to my father's drinking, chain smoking, and pot addiction. These have all caused my family financial troubles in the past and allowed him to remain locked into his negativity at the detriment to everyone around him.

They separated recently and while he was doing well for a while, he's reverted back. My mother held onto the belief this behavior was going to kill him early. We finally got him to go a doctor and it turns out he's healthy as a horse. My mother on the other hand now has high cholesterol and blood pressure, likely due to the constant state of stress anxiety his presence presents.

No she's navigating how to leave him for good as she recognizes this cycle will never end as long as she sticks around and enables it. I'm trying to help them both do this with compassion, but it's heavy stuff.

Basically the moral of the story is sometimes the most compassionate thing we can do for someone we love, is leave them alone. It will ultimately be helpful to both you and the person you speak of. You need to have the compassion for yourself to leave the relationship ultimately though, taking on other peoples shit is really just a way of not dealing with your own.
>>
>>18583855
I guess isolation is the correct choice, as that is what I've effectively chosen all along, without realizing that was the choice I've made, until this very moment you articulated it for me. It explains my conduct into self-imposed isolation.

Thank you. A pain has been relieved.
>>
Amazing thread OP, you sound like you're genuinely compassionate and advanced on your path.

I've improved my life in all areas in the last few years, however lasting love has been an issue. I finally found an amazing girl last year who I could see myself with for a long time and she cheated on me within two months. She begged me to forgive her but it was never the same. To this day I still think about what could have been.

I also have been dragging my heels on finishing my album for about a year and a half. Do I have finish my work before I'm ready for lasting love? Are the two connected?
>>
>>18583855
I know m8, I know. Letting go and all that. Inner confidence and not relying on things other than yourself for feeling attractive.

But still, if theres a remedy I don't see a reason not to use it

>>18583747
Masturbation? I thought it was a myth that parents used to tell their kids to keep their hands off their dicks

How does meditation aid hair growth?

Genuinely interested
>>
>>18584001
Hair loss is due to energy imbalances. Masturbation and lack of meditation can do that to a person.
>>
>>18580723
Which angelic beings? The 7 Archangels, shem-angels...?
>>
>>18583964
Brother my lesson with love has been ultimately there is no lasting love without first achieving love of self. We all need to draw our lines in the sand when it comes to relationships, and I'm not saying getting back with this girl is right for you. It may be dishonesty is a trait of hers or it could have been a genuine mistake.

Either way the only thing you can do at this point is look inward. What is it in you that could have caused you to be attracted to this person in the first place and is there some behavior you were engaging in that could have led her to cheat. Not blaming you here, but I do believe that relationship imbalances are always mutual and regardless of if you choose to pursue another relationship or try this one again, the same issues will resurface until you are able to root out the cause.

Lasting love is your goal, but after experiencing unconditional divine love, I can say the second is much better. I felt more love in one minute with my dream girl than the entire 5 years of my last relationship. Even though it ended, I don't suffer as much as celebrate what was.

My advice to you is to write your heart for this album. Your muse should be that feeling of wonder and cosmic love and eventually you will find a person who embodies that beautifully. I didn't realize who my songs were about until I met her, and afterwards I basically opened the floodgates of musicality. I dream of her face and a buffet of love songs surrounds us. Been able to wake up and write a new one every time I dream of her. When I play those songs, I feel her with me, and it heals me. When I play them for others they feel it too.

If you haven't felt the feeling of cosmic love yet brother, know I'm sending it your way. Best of luck in love and music, they're really one in the same.
>>
>>18584097
wtf fuck you you piece of shit, who gives you the right to pull that kind of shit

whats to be gained by doing that? why is it that some people are capable of it sooner than others or not at all?
>>
>>18584097
Very reassuring, Thanks buddy
>>
>>18584106
If you're talking about the gifts I've been granted know this my friend. I realize that they're not ultimately for me. My healing is everyone's healing because if I can move past my shit and give good advice or make great art, I get the satisfaction of helping others on their path. Contrary to what society may portray, helping others is truly the highest bliss as it moves us closer to god. By moving closer to god, we eventually achieve godhood.
>>
>>18581149
What if I do not want to be a part of this cycle? Like people who dream of eternal heaven?
>>
>>18583855
>This is largely due to my father's drinking, chain smoking, and pot addiction.
Give him some ayahuasca, that seems to work on some people. It made that Hancock Atlantis fellow stop being a 420 blaze it faggot.
>>
File: 1366952529586.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1366952529586.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>18584097
>Love is music

This guy gets it. My problem, if you could call it that, is that I've fallen in love with music. All I want do is dance forever. The last few years were a crazy ride and recently I've been getting lost in the weeds. There's too much confusion.

Anyway, not sure what I meant to really say here other than thanks, OP. It's good to know there are good guys out there. Fighting the good fight.
>>
>>18580723
no you didn't. rp go and stay go.
>>
>>18583082
this is the only answer possible. god i love /x/. this place makes being a panic and anxiety riddled autist seem like a walk in the park.
>>
>>18580798
>jump through these countless hoops and you'll gain exactly what you desire
Sounds like a scam.
>>
>>18584181
Well here's the thing, you the body/ego doesn't want to live forever and it won't. Cells are programmed for death essentially anyways. Your soul is immortal and understands this so for the soul it's not a matter of wanting to exist for ever or not, it just does.

Your soul enjoys for the novelty of lifetimes while your present physical incarnation enjoys life experiences.
>>
>>18584596
So your soul is into BDSM? Cool...
>>
Think of fulfilling all of your desires in the world, (other what you basically need like food, shelter, etc.)
Ask yourself: Why do I want these things? Is it because I want to be envied? Do I want myself to appear as something better and more powerful to others? Do I want to be something that I really am not, so that I can fool even myself?
In the world, there is no end to desire for more, because what we desire can't be found in the world.
All that we desire can only be found within our own heart. We must not be afraid to be true to ourselves, because if we truly are, we will find peace at heart. This peace is really all that we desire, but have been looking in wrong place for. This is the end of all desire. The end of trying to fool ourselves, of ego-entanglements that lead to our constant re-occurance in the flesh.
>>
>>18584014
It's hard to say with absolute certainty but I suspect the following angels/ascended masters/archetypes have been pivotal in helping me through this process. For me however, I'm not too concerned about the who from as much as the what and why. These could all be manifestations of my higher self or psyche as well, there's absolutely no way to objectively prove it to you or me.

You see, I'm a globalized pagan in the sense that these beings don't really have any connection through religious culture but I suspect in past lifetimes I've belonged to the religions of Hinduism/Judaisim/Islam etc. Here's the one's I'm pretty sure are helping me along and why:

Archangel Metatron: The system I was granted was incredibly structured and deals with sacred mathematics. Metatron is known for communicating through numbers.

Archangel Gabriel: Participated in a channeling of Gabriel several years ago in which I experienced witnessing impossible 4 dimensional objects and was granted insight into the my future and music's role in it.

Jesus Christ: Was raised catholic, later became Atheist. Outside of the Church's perversions, Christ's message has always resonated with me, however. I've been having visions and synchronistic experiences that led me back to chrisitianity (Now play music for an Episcopalian church on sundays).

Ascended Master Rumi (Suffi Mystic): Received profound shifts in consciousness after listening to channelings/reading his poetry.

Ascended Master Melchizedek: Is the overseer of my particular soul family of divine partnerships (strong hunch).

Fatima (Daughter of Prophet Muhammed): Character who kept appearing in messages I was tuning into, healing presense that aids whenever I ask.

Shiva/Parvati/Ganesh: The archetypal myth of these Hindi gods is something I'm emulating within my own life so while important to my development, it's a different type of energy than receiving messages. Still made the list though.
>>
>>18580723
I always get a high pitched noise in my ear while i try to meditate and i'm pretty sure it's not always the same kind of sound/frenquency sometimes i hear the same but sometimes it's changes do you have any idea of what this is ?

" already gone to the doctor to be sure it's not a Tinnitus and it's not "
>>
>>18580798
You didn't explain shit.
Explain the roadmap.
>>
>>18584596
You didn't get what I meant. Earthly stuff, lifetimes, experiences and such do not concern me, nor do I have an interest in enduring or searching whatever; Its all over but crying and pain here. If you really claim to be contacting with "higher beings", you need to clarify what really there is in afterlife. What if I want to enjoy one, single life in which I am a God of my own self? Like ordinary abrahamic people. What you had just conceptualised is nothing different but Hell for me. Cycle = Hell. To live again = Hell. How does this fit with higher beings then?
>>
>>18584596
Yo. What about the idea that we are just batteries for emotional siphoning 4th dimensional beings? And the Arkon's who have us reincarnate lead us into that decision when the real "exit" is going away from the "light" and going back the the "source"
>>
>>18581668
It serves you no purpose to be wondering what go around this is and if you're here to "enlighten" people or not.
>>
>>18586495
Okay, I'll be intentionally vague because it's literally still being developed and I don't really want to take the cake out of the oven before it's done as I do plan on teaching others once I've completed this cycle and gone through the whole process myself.

Basically, it's a system that started with me paying attention to a different Chakra for every day of the week, doing internal work coinciding with that Chakra and paying close attention to behaviors in my physical life that correspond to that Chakra as well.

What it's evolved into is from this simple week to week game is a system that spans just under a year for full completion and focuses on balancing the 7 chakras of the body as well as the chakras above and below in the cosmos and earth. I've also recently been shown how to balance my feminine/masculine elements simultaneously. If anyone's really interested in learning it you can let me know (moc.liamg@sueiraecsip - that's my burner email backwards), but I'm really trying to stay anonymous. Just give me a read of who you are and what you're trying to accomplish spiritually and if I feel anything I'm doing might help you out, I'll give you some pointers.

I feel deep down this will help a lot of people, but I don't want to start a cult. To be honest I'm an empath and surrounding myself with and tying myself to too many self-help centric people (I was one at one point too) may be ultimately detrimental to my own healing and the transmission of the message.
>>
>>18586540
Thank you. It sounds solid. I'm doing a similar thing except with the seven astrological planets. If I'm completely honest, just the thought of doing that with chakras scares me shitless. There are certain aspects of my life I'm not prepared to address yet.

Anyway. Trying to teach others though, especially those who need it the most, it's exhausting. There's a reason "pearls before swine" was coined. I wish you luck and strength anyway if you go down that road.
>>
>>18586488
Hey friend. I'm not sure if this applies, but I think your ear has a natural ring to it that we call silence because we're so used to it (if not then I've had one my whole life and should get checked for tinnitus myself).

Again, I'm not big into mediation myself, it's a fool's errand to try and force inner stillness. If I had to guess what is going on is your ego is looking for a distraction so it thought up this whole "mystery of the ringing ear" scenario to distract you from your mindfulness.

The ego is like a little child that likes to jump out of corners and scare you and whine until it get's it's way. The less attention you pay to the ego, like the unruly child, the less likely the behaviors are to continue.
>>
>>18580723
>>18580798
>my first kundalini awakening experience at a System of a Down show

Wow you're an idiot.

If you genuinely enjoy System of a Down, you're the complete opposite of enlightened. I promise.
>>
>>18586646
Thanks, i'll take your advice.
>>
>>18586679
Their whole show and aesthetic is annoying, but they are surprisingly good musically speaking.
>>
File: fuckthisgayearth.gif (950KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisgayearth.gif
950KB, 500x213px
>>18581313
>>
>>18581837
god damn you are an insufferable faggot
>>
>>18586505
Hey friend, I'm sorry I had some trouble really making out what you're trying to say, but you seem to feel pretty stuck and I'm sorry you feel that way.

Let me flip one concept you used on its head maybe that will help. You ask me what's in the afterlife, the truth is there is no after life. Life and Death are the same, and you can realize this when you're alive and it's blatantly obvious when your dead.

The real afterlife is the after you realize there is no afterlife life.
>>
>>18586515
Hey man, I actually had an experience with these beings while being super loaded at a concert. The experience was absolutely terrifying but also kind of hilarious at the time. I understood how a cow in a factory farm felt.

Anyways, that experience led me to a dark night of the soul. If you know anything about those however, they always lead to spiritual growth. In this sense the archon's were a net positive. I remember hearing that their energy was leaving this Earth soon a few years ago when I was really into new agey stuff. The intuitive feelings about our planet I've been having lately line up with this.

My view of the Archons from having a net positive experience is that they're kind of like spiritual landscapers. They cut down an overgrowth of light so something else can grow in it's place. Admittedly at that point in my life I was harboring a lot of light, but also manifesting it as a very manic state as I hadn't dealt with a lot of my shit yet. I don't know what they do with that light they take, but they can keep it, haha, the price was worth it.
>>
>>18586529
Eh, it's fun to entertain the thought, that's the purpose. Ultimately though I don't care either way, I know I have a purpose but it happens automatically. I have no purpose for "I should haves" or "I should bes" so I don't bother with those.
>>
>>18580723
I have been talking with people in my head for 5 years now. They tell me that I will have a very bad sickness in the future. They are all people I know and they tell me that everything in our heads are people, they control the secrets and they come inside our heads.
>>
>>18580816
Someone takes your soul. It's only people no beings like hades everything people created.
>>
File: 1474262586115.jpg (60KB, 481x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474262586115.jpg
60KB, 481x750px
>>18581313
>>
>>18587214
Never thought of it like that before. Interesting point of view. Thanks man.
>>
>>18581551
Hmm that's a good question (sorry I missed this one). It seems like what you're talking about is similar to the law of attraction, where your you're mindful of your thoughts as you come to realize their effect on your physical reality. I've never encountered the concept of thinking like everyone in the universe can hear you before, but it seems to provide a shortcut to bypassing the ego.

If everyone in the universe can hear you, then there will be people who agree with you and people who despise you for your thoughts (regardless of what they are aligned with). That being said, it's sort of the same as thinking as if nobody in the universe can hear you. Let's face it, a lot of our thoughts are conversations with an imaginary audience anyways, as a great deal of thinking is preparation for when these conversations happen in the physical.
>>
>>18587825
Hey anon, I think what's important to realize about your situation is that regardless of whether these voices are coming from you or externally coming to you, it's ultimately your choice how they effect you.

Think of it like this. If you are a sports fan, you wear jerseys, you talk about sports constantly, you're going to attract other people with that interest and find discussing and engaging in the world of sports with them.

Holding onto negativity and fear based beliefs is a lot like being a fan of team negative. Conscious people will see that and steer clear or try to help, unconscious people will be drawn to your negativity, and disembodied entities will also pick up on that and latch onto it as well. The thing is, you can stop rooting for team negativity at any point, and you'll see the communications you start to have with beings in the physical and spiritual realms will be more reflective of your new outlook.
>>
>>18581668
proclaiming oneself a bodhisattva is a sure fucking sign that you are not.
>>
>>18589715
I guess feeling the need to respond to this also means I'm not haha. I said I may be too, no proclamation there homie.

Think of it this way my friend, we all incarnate here with the intention of meeting our highest potential for the environment around us. You can recognize a full grown oak tree as an oak, but an oak sapling may be indistinguishable from a cedar sapling for example.

I'm just speculating that he rapid shifts in consciousness I'm experiencing currently may mean I though I was growing up as an Oak tree, but I'm really a Cedar. Or to break from the metaphor, I was born a Bodhisatva, but am only now coming to a point where that's recognizable from the individuals I grew up with. I think many more people in our timeline will have similar experiences.

The first bodhisatvas, buddha, christ, enlightened being of all flavors are really just individuals who were on the pioneers of a new form of consciousness for our species. That is why their message has lasted through the centuries and they exist as icons. Eventually we all get there, but it happens one at a time until it starts to happen many at a time. Think about microwave popcorn.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.