[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm considering traveling to Dulce in 2020 with the intent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 270x187px
I'm considering traveling to Dulce in 2020 with the intent of discovering once and for all if the US government really is collaborating with extra dimensional beings. If they are, I doubt I will make I out alive. My friends are dead, and my family couldn't care less about me, so if I go through with this, it will be my final act. Is anyone interested in making the trek with me?

Don't try to stop me. The kind of stuff my family's involved in I was bound to end up in nightmare hall eventually.
>>
There is no evidence whatsoever that the claims are true.
>>
>>18580441
Paul Bennewitz seemed legitimate.
>>
>>18580448
>some guy said it so it must be true
>>
>>18580457
Lots of people have said it. Animal mutilations have occurred in excess around Dulce in the past.

Something is definitely afoot.
>>
>>18580419
go on,but we don't want to go with you.
>>
I am interested. What will it take?
>>
I'm interested.
>>
>>18580485
We'll simply meet up somewhere, and I'll drive us all to Dulce. I'm in Washington at the moment. Weapons are optional, they wouldn't be much use other than making us feel safer. Maybe we could have some sort of camera set up so we could stream anything we see before we die. If something does happen, I want everyone to know about it. They've had a presence throughout my whole life, I want to end it.
>>
>>18580419
i'm in, but i want to go now, not in 2020
>>
From what I understand, the structure (if there is one) is Northwest of town, on a Mesa. Or under it, I should say.
>>
>>18580506
The only reason why I'm limiting myself to 2020 is because there are still some obligations I need to fulfill. If we can still access 4chan by then, I will make a thread about it before my departure. As a chance to pick up some extra people.
>>
Hey. One question. I live far away. Can I have some sort of contact info to be able to watch the stream?
>>
>>18580515
Like I said, I'm not going to do this for another three years, maybe two if things go exceptionally well. I will make another thread when the time comes. It will include information on a stream and the like. The purpose of this thread is finding other people who wouldn't mind coming with me when it happens. In the meantime, I need to figure out how to Livestream a road trip. Something they couldn't jam.
>>
https://youtu.be/Hwv0OQElNcM

This guy knew a lot about Dulce before ((((((((they)))))))) killed him.
>>
>>18580419
>discovering once and for all if the US government really is collaborating with extra dimensional beings.
TheUS government, nor any other allied government is collaborating with extraterrestrials.
>If they are, I doubt I will make I out alive.
Please see above.
>Don't try to stop me. The kind of stuff my family's involved in I was bound to end up in nightmare hall eventually.
We aren't responsible in any way. Have a nice day!
>>
>>18580579

Close-minded skeptic, if (((they))) are up to it instead of the government it would be much less likely to leak.
>>
https://youtu.be/tHesmfi56R4

Another one if you're interested.
>>
>>18580419
Do you have autism?
>>
>>18580596
We have declassified documents about our research on extraterrestrials. You are free to ask about them through our catalog. Have a nice day!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-30-13-42-27.png (553KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-30-13-42-27.png
553KB, 540x960px
The Mesa is very grainy
>>
>>18580419
What if we are unable to see the thread when you post it could you leave a email or make a discord chat purely so there is a method of communication. I am interested in this.
>>
Bumping to keep thread a float till OP returns.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.