[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the dumbest / least scientific / most tinfoil theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: 1479159843290.jpg (62KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
1479159843290.jpg
62KB, 1620x854px
What is the dumbest / least scientific / most tinfoil theory you can conjure up?
Bonus points if it's plausible. More bonus points if you actually believe it.

The only reason WW3 hasn't started is because of mutually assured destruction. But eventually technology will reach a point where M.A.D is no longer an issue.
The rich people with their finger on the button don't want to press it because they would also die, eventually starving in their bunkers.
Therefore the goal of all technological progress (guided by wealthy elites) is to reach a level where an underground bunker can be COMPLETELY self-sufficient and 100% closed to the outside.
>efficient geothermal electricity generation
>disease-resistant hyper-nutritious super crops that can grow under artificial light
>robotic servants
>procedurally generated entertainment, like AI that can compose music, or randomly generated video game environments
And as a last resort,
>reliable human cryostasis
>artificial organs for transplant

All of these are being researched and some of them already exist. Once enough of these technologies exist in a form that meets the quality standards of the ruling elite, the plutocrats will build their shelters unbeknownst to the wider public, and never think twice about beginning nuclear Armageddon.
>>
>>18580347
That's not even cooky level.
The most insane shit that's plausible is that there is a global war going on and it is being fought in the hearts and minds of humans everywhere with the fate of the world on the line. On one side you have YHVH and his agents, on the other Satan and his agents. While that war is going on, at the same time, another is fought in the same place and time, and this time YHVH and Satan fight together against all the other gods. And all those other gods fight amongst themselves.
In the middle of this struggle are some secret societies, all broken up amongst themselves much as the gods who fight their war. Some fight to preserve the forgotten gods, some to vanquish them, while some are turbulent. Now, if everyone knew about this war, it would be the end of an era.
>>
>>18580347
The flat earth map doesn't even look like the one depicted
Space in a flat earth model doesn't exist
nor does gravity.
nor do astronauts or spaceships.

your pic is like a cross between the masonic sci-fi world taught at school, a 007 movie and the actual flat earth.
>>
the world ended in 1994 we're living in a collective dream just like that game of video bloodhorne
>>
The world has already ended, a group of physicists traveled back in time to change the timeline so that we do not parish in nuclear war. They keep changing things from this timeline creating an alternate reality, hence the Mandela effect and shifts in our biology.
>>
>>18580648
>actual flat earth
>>
>>18580648
And yet, despite all its faults, it's not any dumber or less scientific than the "actual" flat earth model.
>>
>>18580347
human history faked theory:the past doesn't exist and all of human history is fake.Scary when you think that people believe in this shit.
>>
>>18580673
Yes it is but you don't know the actual model of the flat Earth.
>>
>>18580664
>shifts in our biology
dammit, that explains where the other 159 genders came from
>>
>>18580692
I've seen every model they've presented, and they're all a joke.
>>
>>18580347

>artificial organs for transplant
Check

http://www.sciencealert.com/it-s-alive-the-first-human-pig-hybrid-has-been-created-in-the-lab
>>
>>18580716
you are probably unintelligent.
>>
>>18580983
says the guy who doesn't know how angles work or what Rayleigh scattering is
>>
How can I know if I'm a chat bot or not.....
>>
>>18580347
Video games, sports and college placement tests are actually analyzing genetic lines for the upcoming human-hives.

Those that excel at strategic or tactical games are trained further while and become leaders. Those who become obsessed with clickers become drones. Athletes who excel at physical activity while obeying coaching become soldiers. Placement tests simply identify an urge to follow a certain path and can determine whether an individual is fit to do so.

Before anyone yells at me, remember OP's:
>What is the dumbest / least scientific / most tinfoil theory you can conjure up?
>>
File: H96jbfCDezQ.jpg (74KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
H96jbfCDezQ.jpg
74KB, 604x453px
>>18581247
this is how back in Khemet time, the dome above the flat Earth was depicted.
>>
>>18580347
I've recently discovered the flat Earth cancer, it's probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
>>
But wouldn't it make more sense to use all that tech to make the world a better place, instead of condemning yourself to hundreds of years trapped in a bunker?
>>
I might be a rich ass nigga as they say and caesar from planet of the apes is trying to blind humans to the truth and kill everyone with his other shape shifting "chimp" friends.

Niggers satanist pls go
>>
>>18580983
Well I'm smarter than you, since you can't see the mistakes in them.
>>
Everything blinked into existence only moments ago all memories are false yesterday never happened your entire life is just planted memories
>>
File: IMG_0328.jpg (47KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.jpg
47KB, 600x751px
>>18580347
>WW3 hasn't started yet
allow me to retort
>be Tom Clancy
>be working on the 'Mona Lisa' of all Clancy novels
>get secretly assassinated because novel hints at some clandestine shit
>elitest bastards use his unpublished novel as a blueprint for the end of days
>somehow profit from it
>>
>>18580702
>I identify as a timeline
stop assuming my gender
>>
>>18581910
Stop assuming my timeline I identify as a gay robot flatearth Middle Ages....er
>>
>>18580347
the spinning testicle orbiting an even bigger testicle, AKA heliocentrism. I can't think of anything more gay except OP may be.
>>
File: 1479996242523.jpg (110KB, 1136x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1479996242523.jpg
110KB, 1136x1136px
>>18580347
If you had all the money in the world, why in the FUCK would you want to burrow down in a bunker for the rest of eternity/raise your offspring down there/etc. instead of buying a big ass space of land with a nice house on it? People do need interaction sometimes and it's also nice to look at the sky.
>>
>>18580347
>your alive.
>>
>>18581971
I don't know, anon, you seem awfully fixated on testicles.
>>
Cherynoble was industrial espionage by US.
It broke their economy to clean it up essentially ending the cold war .
>>
>>18582180
My own theory. Source Wikipedia. Am faggot fuck me for being practical.
>>
File: 1400043947867.jpg (20KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1400043947867.jpg
20KB, 480x269px
>>18581956
Bless you child
>>
File: mUh_furniture.jpg (10KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
mUh_furniture.jpg
10KB, 300x226px
>>18582064
Who's more fixated on testicles. The one who speaks of them, or the one who points out one speaking of them?
>>
>>18582198
Well, in this case it's you, the only one talking about testicles, you faglord.

>But people are talking about planets which are round

yet the only think you can think of that's round is apparently testicles, ya fucking poof.
>>
File: dorf_life.png (698KB, 2022x9691px) Image search: [Google]
dorf_life.png
698KB, 2022x9691px
>>18582201
All I'm sayin is microcline makes better chairs than dolomite.
>>
the idea that the earth is a fucking ball lel
>>
the more you try to prove that its round, the more you prove that its flat
>>
I have a theory that my existence and what I perceive that other people have as well is all part of a day dream to a boy/girl in a padded room in a mental facility. And any second they wake up and were nothing but figments of that dream. Fucked up and weird but same applies to the theory that god is a schizophrenic and we are all it's personalities lol
>>
>>18582180
Samefaggin for this because no one's ever considered the possibility. Years from now declassified docs will give us proofs and such.
Meanwhile the sarcophagus has yet to be repaired. It's even behind schedule. Cheeky breeki muthafukas.
>>
>>18582238
Adam and Eve in the Garden is the fractal seed of creation.

It's written into everything.

Boy/Girl in padded room is just another iteration.
>>
>>18580983
gr8 b8 m8 8/8
>>
File: 20170114_160219.png (155KB, 1440x601px) Image search: [Google]
20170114_160219.png
155KB, 1440x601px
>>18581899
Youve posted this before. This is clearly best theory
>>
>>18581856
Pretty sure everything blinked into existence with my birth since I've been aware and conscious since.
>>
>>18580648
we have a free thinking human being here!
>>
>>18580347
That sounds like a lot of hassle, and why would anyone wanted to destroy the Earth?

I would be more inclined to believe that the plutocrats would want to emigrate to Mars once it's appropriately terraformed. And there's no sign of efforts towards that. Oh wait...
>>
>>18580648
Looks like you won.
>>
>>18580655
Where did you hear this? I'm not joking, or trolling - but serious. I had a close friend called Dan who swore this was true and I've been trying to find him again since the dream is clearly crumbling now. Please respond.
>>
>>18581507

Dumber than LGBT for Islam? Doubt it.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.