[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ What can you tell me about God and angels? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1483446395838.gif (827KB, 856x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1483446395838.gif
827KB, 856x1273px
Hey /x/
What can you tell me about God and angels?
I'm starting to get into this stuff and I noticed that at least half of x is quite religious, so decided to ask here.
How to be a good goy? Dos and don'ts?
Are we trapped in hell? A never-ending cycle of life repeating? Eternal return?
>>
God and the angels are alien intelligences who created humans from the native earth primates using their DNA. They are still subject to the divine laws though they likely have a greater understanding of them than we do. Likewise they aren't omnipotent or omniscient but likely have technology that may seem to be from our primitive perspective.
>>
>>18579822
What is their endgame?
>>
>>18579835
There is no endgame because there is no end.
>>
>>18579864
What should we do than?
>>
Getting into Christfaggotry...why? It all comes from older religions and myths.

Angels are a type if spirit that every religion encounters in some way. To the Celts they were Fae. To the Norse, Valkeries, to the Sumerians and Babylonians they were crazy looking human/lion hybrids.

As for god, it depends on who you ask. Yahweh is an ancient war god. The Demiurge is like one of the Chaos Gods form Warhammer. EL is "the all" and is more of a force of nature.
>>
Too bad Prince of the Most High isn't here

Or is he?
>>
>>18579868
That which we were born to do. You are incarnated on earth because you chose to be here either because this place can teach you interesting lessons, or because you set yourself some goals that you want to achieve for the greater good of mankind. Your higher self / higher mind holds your life plan in his hands.
You also have a spiritual court which contains ancestors, spirit guides and your personal guardian angel.

Reconnecting with those and your higher self + praing for guidance is a great idea.
>>
Masks without actors.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.