[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats with the whole pareidolia phenomenon I see it a lot what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (7KB, 299x213px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 299x213px
Whats with the whole pareidolia phenomenon I see it a lot what's the universe doing when it pops out like this?
>>
the universe is haunted and sometimes the ghost tries to spook you is all
>>
>>18577265
Is that a real pic? It looks like a face.
>>
>>18577359
ya its like seeing virgin mary in a stain or something I just wanna know why
>>
A large portion of the human brain is dedicated to recognizing human faces. Thus you tend to see them when they're not there, especially compared to other types of pareidolia.

Also OP's pic is shooped.
>>
>>18577265
I see an owl wearing a monocle shooting a fist out of its beak.
>>
File: image.jpg (592KB, 1936x2333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
592KB, 1936x2333px
>>18577625
>[citation needed]

Also, try to explain pic related

There's both a whale and a dolphin, the dolphin is pretty easy to see, for the whale look underneath the dolphin

I took that with my iPod touch so don't even try to claim it's shooped
>>
>>18577625
>>18577662
But what if there is a face then what ?
>>
I think the universe is alive
>>
>>18577678
I think the universe created me, and that I am the most important thing in the world, the universe loves me and it thinks I am special.
>>
>>18577662
>clouds sometimes look like shit

I'm not sure what it is you need me to explain.
>>
>>18577265

Universes don't just pop out. You're thinking of skeletons.
>>
>>18577653
isn't seeing things a part of the ink blot personality test
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.