[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I curse an object? I'm working on a painting (pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: loool.png (1MB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
loool.png
1MB, 747x1328px
How do I curse an object?

I'm working on a painting (pic related), based on a painting in a zelda game, and I wanted to curse it, then give it to somebody as a gift.
How do I go about cursing it?
>>
I don't know but I'm curious desu
>>
Wipe your ballsack on it
>>
>>18574259
>>
>>18574097
Say bad things about its mum.
>>
>>18574097
use radioactive elements in the paint.
>>
File: Gypsycurse.jpg (54KB, 800x341px) Image search: [Google]
Gypsycurse.jpg
54KB, 800x341px
Why curse the object when you can just curse the person.
>>
>>18574310
objects have lower savings throws
>>
>>18574097
Something to try:

Get some Sulphur, grave dirt, and blood.
Your blood, or blood you, uh, "collected" by some nefarious means, maybe even menstrual blood. Point is, the blood used has to come from a source of suffering.
Mix it into your pigments. Finish your painting while thinking of something that truly hurts you to the point of tears.
What I'd do.
>>
In hindsight, I think I may have seen some accursed objects. Like for example I know guys who owned nice cars that have been nothing but trouble, like they wreck it the first day and wreck it again the day it come out of the shop. Stuff like that. An object that brings misery to anyone near it. Bad luck curse.
>>
>>18574097

Same as you do any magic, weave your intent in to it. Enchant the canvas, enchant the paints, enchant the brush, enchant the easel, enchant the pallete that holds the paint. If you don't know the basics of how to do that, then all the spooky words and acts in the world don't mean diddly fuck.
>>
>>18574097
Since youre asking, you probably can't do it but try to focus your hate for the person into it. Hate the fuck out of them while you work on it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.