[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was 18, my mum went to see a medium. This medium is quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Power Crystals.png (115KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
Power Crystals.png
115KB, 500x397px
When I was 18, my mum went to see a medium. This medium is quite well respected as mediums go and isn't some two-bit crystal baller; she helps the W Yorkshire Police with some investigations and has, at least in my experience, shown to know some things beyond what she could reasonably know about my life. Long before the days of social media etc. and she knew about stuff I only did when alone.

I went to the medium's house with my mum and waited for their session to finish. After it had, the medium told me I had the gift and would see it a lot more later in life.

***Many moons later***

I've now begun hearing things, voices usually, as if someone's right next to me. It comes and goes and is usually at night.

I was wondering whether anyone here had the 'gift' themselves, what their experiences are and what to expect.

Also, I realise it's probable that it's just some form of psychosis/schizophrenia setting in. If anyone has experience of that, I'd love to know what to expect.
>>
Hey bruv consult with a therapist you might be a psycho or something rather
>>
>>18573550
Yeah, like I wrote, it's probable.
>>
>demonized person can know about OP because the demon tells her
>OP also has a demon and he's having his head messed by it
>they actually think its a gift

Btw, the bible was touched by every person in power so you won't find there but a false name for God you should never use and instructions on civic convivence aswell as reminders to pay your taxes and honor the king :^)
>>
>>18573567
Hi friend! I found a grimoire that might help you out on your personal path:
https://www.amazon.com/Elements-Style-Fourth-William-Strunk/dp/020530902X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485628815&sr=8-1&keywords=elements+of+style
>>
>>18573567
Fair one. So how does one remove the demon? OR is it built in? If so, does that mean I myself am a demon?
>>
>>18573581
You'd have to find surviving members of the original church that maintain the real teachings.
>>
>>18573585
An impossible task but I appreciate your advice.
>>
>>18573590
I know they must be arround, but its difficult since everyone hates their guts and psychiatrists love laying their hands on them.
>>
>>18573590
It's in the personal and collective unconscious, i.e., hereditary memory. Your job is to explore it and bring back artifacts, so your people can advance.
>>
File: 1482224561953.gif (873KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1482224561953.gif
873KB, 510x546px
There's no such thing as ghosts or mediums...Only nurgle.
>>
>>18573510

Paint some red dots on that dude and he's be a shoe-in to play a Toad in a Super Mario Bros movie reboot.
>>
>>18573510
>psychosis/schizophrenia setting in
The general rule is: If voices are physically audible through your ears, then you are bat-shit crazy. If the voices well up from the subconscious when you are in a natural trance state, like falling asleep, you are perfectly normal. Some psychiatry recognize this difference.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.