[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone read the real astral Necronomicon, not the bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

Has anyone read the real astral Necronomicon, not the bullshit Lovecraft version?
>>
File: 1329058506604.jpg (43KB, 632x762px) Image search: [Google]
1329058506604.jpg
43KB, 632x762px
>>18573236
of course not. doing so would mean certain death. who would want that?
>>
It's in a library in Buenos Aires, I have considered to go look for it.
>>
I have read something I called 'Book Among Shadows', after a ritual and dwelling into the deep waters, I witnessed it in writing anywhere I went, however I did not record it to a physical copy, instead I allowed my lower will to record it, as such I don't believe bringing such secrets to the physical world is allowed.
>>
>the real necronomicon
No such thing.
Somebody seems to have compiled a book with alleged babylonian rites he pretennds are annunaki spiritually.
>>
>>18573258
It's real, i've mixed dmt with lsd, and saw it.
>>
>>18573236
No. No one has read it - it never existed.
The necronomicon is a fabrication, only a myth.
>>
>>18573236
only fair to assume there would be such book in the akashic. lovecraft claimed dream visions inspired his writings if i remember correctly
>>
>>18573237
>doing so would mean certain death.
Proof?
>>
>>18573331
ash vs evil dead
>>
>>18573331
No one has seen the book and remains alive or sane.

I'm pretty sure that mean it's dangerous.
>>
Lovecraft made it up. There was no mention of such book before he did.
>>
>>18573236
>bullshit Lovecraft
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>18573363
There's plenty of legends and lore on the book of the death.

It's probably not named necronomicon tough.
>>
File: holyfuck_zps666fe4bb.jpg (38KB, 521x361px) Image search: [Google]
holyfuck_zps666fe4bb.jpg
38KB, 521x361px
The book of the lock and the key is what you are looking for. And you are maybe starring right at it.
>>
>>18573243
Write it down, you mad Arab!
>>
>>18573243
Can you describe the ritual?
>>
I've got a Simon necronomicon. It's pretty cool but much maligned. You'll have find saying "lol it's not real. Peter Levenda made it up, now read these 6th and 7th books of Moses and Lesser Key of Solomon for real magic"
>>
>>18573366
Look at the dubdubs
>>
>>18573392
>Peter Levenda made it up
He did not make up Sumerian mysticism, he merely infused it with lovecraftian fluff and titled it the Necronomicon.

Anyone with an understanding of Sumerian will also note he added some nasty surprises for the unsuspecting.
>>
>>18574194
almost nobody has any understanding of sumerian whatsoever, care to elaborate?
>>
File: 1452059741402.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452059741402.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
thats a fake not true dragon scratch . you have been swindled.
letters are to curved.
>>
>>18574203
>almost nobody has any understanding of sumerian

What ever gave you the notion that Sumerian is some unknown language?

There are many translated texts and experts on the language. Where do you think Lavenda got his material?
>>
>>18574225
you don't actually have any details about the surprises do you? that was my question.
>>
>>18574235
Sorry I misunderstood.

The surprise is that there are no banishment for non chthonic Annunaki or the Iggigum he refers to as "watchers".

Not to mention that the underlying system is quite complex and he omits anything that would help the student with even a rudimentary understanding. Rather he goes to great lengths to tie this system into the horror fiction of HPL.

This is why the book can be dangerous.
>>
>>18574268
oh okay, thanks. lack of effective banishing could cause some trouble for sure.
>>
>>18574282
>lack of effective banishing could cause some trouble for sure.

To be fair, God is not something that can just be banished away.

He also puts alot of emphasis on magic circles for protection. This circle is supposed to be guarded by a "watcher".

The problem with the idea is that this "watcher" is a servant of the entity you are summoning. The other problem is the entity does not recognize the circle and it will do nothing to stop it.

At the very best, you will become an initiate, if then?
>>
>>18573331
Have you seen anybody that has read the book? No? well, that´s proof that everybody that did it ended up dead, crazy or devoured by cosmic horrors.
>>
>>18573372
Bout to have a baby
>glad the world is gonna end.

Who is this stupid dumb slut amd why have over 300 people liked her reatrded post?
Fuck nigga.
>>
>>18573372
>when women attempt thinking
>>
My favorite books are the ones bound in human flesh.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropodermic_bibliopegy
>>
The Picatrix? Yes.
>>
>>18573384

Without revealing too much so no foolish man tries it without proper understatement of the mysteries involved, its a process of spiritual drowning. After cleansing and meditation, the concoction is drank, afterwards you walk back and forth as an anchor, and your spirit is pulled to the depths. You associate it with your experience of drowning (which is the initiation to the mystery) Each time you complete the walking path, you perform the chant and you sink deeper, you will continue this process until the world around you is devoured into the depths, and you can see the veil. Then you enter the spirit realm by laying down whilst chanting. As you raise yourself back to where you left from - your five senses and the spirit realm become entwined, and you will be able to see its contents.
>>
File: necronom.gif (51KB, 291x466px) Image search: [Google]
necronom.gif
51KB, 291x466px
>>18573236
had 3 paperbacks i kept losing them? anyway my obsession with them made me a little crazy lol but in the end im okay. little older little wiser. careful what you play with.
>>
File: m3d4btxym61qahd6ro1_500.gif (499KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
m3d4btxym61qahd6ro1_500.gif
499KB, 488x488px
>>18573236

The Necronomicon (one of many names) is not a physical book. There are no written accounts.

It's a pyschic imprint. Which can only be gleamed through sleep, and psychotic episodes.

I know because I was privy to a "page" of that "book".
>>
>>18573331
it's dead
>>
>>18573236

Are you stupid ? The necronomicon is a fictionnal book !
>>
>>18577491
Get redpilled, fagget.
>>
>>18577505

No i won't this is stupid went we know the fucking niggernomicon is from a fucking fictionnal book. There is no fucking trace of it's existence before Lovecraft.
>>
>>18573236
I have... Don't know if I am allowed to share any information though. You may not like it.
>>
File: Aladdin Sane.jpg (31KB, 450x448px) Image search: [Google]
Aladdin Sane.jpg
31KB, 450x448px
>>18573363
>>18573367
This guy got it although he didn't explain it very eloquently.

"The Necronomicon" is just another way of saying "The Book of the Dead".

They are the same symbolic concept. Lovecraft just like to mess around with the names of the theosophical / alchemical / pseudo-Tibetan/Egyptian ideas he wrote about. Something, something, Typhonianism.

>>18573367
Lovecraft knew his shit, more than most did by the standards of his time.

>>18574268
I'm inclined to give Lev some benefit of the doubt when he says he didn't write it. There are certainly other people he knew with the knowledge base. Supposedly the Book of Dead Names fleshes out, or at least hints at, Simon's identity. Although, I've always had my own suspicions about the Mad Arab.
>>
>>18577634
Wow, I don't know how my references got so messed up.

I mean to respond to these guys >>18573392
>>18574194
>>
>>18573236
kukukuku....
I know something you don't know~
>>
>>18573260
>this
>>
>>18577640
Fucking kek
>>
>>18573236
yeah, I have

In my dreams, the book can morph into any book you can imagine, the letters change like snakes swirling around.

but it casts a spell on you when you read it, the words, they burrow into your mind, and in exchange for forbidden truths your very mind becomes a spawning ground for the 2 dimensional star spawns of eldritch abominations and they grow into 4 dimensional creatures there.
>>
>>18577918
it's like the words, it's like they program your minds eye to project abominations and monsters, sort of like dna in an egg.

you see the monsters in your dreams and they grow there into actual monsters in the higher dimensions of reality.

the monsters skip the 3rd dimension entirely as that place is nothing but a food source to them which they tap into form higher dimensions.
>>
File: Tornado laugh.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
Tornado laugh.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>18573236
>Has anyone read the real story of Harry Potter, not the bullshit J.K. Rowling version?
>>
>>18578007
>Has anyone read the real story of Harry Potter, not the bullshit J.K. Rowling version?

Well put.
>>
>>18577634
>I'm inclined to give Lev some benefit of the doubt when he says he didn't write it.

Perhaps he did or perhaps he did not.

The main point is that the book consists of material lifted from several books, then infused with lovecraftian lore and forced into a western esoteric structure.

>Although, I've always had my own suspicions about the Mad Arab.

IMO the tale of the mad arab is allegorical of the life and times of Alistair Crowley to whom the book was dedicated.

There is literally nothing authentic in the book outside of an edited version of the babylonian enuma elish and a handful of actual prayers.

With that said, the book does contain more than a fair share of valuable material if you can pick through the through the needless riddles and horror fiction.
>>
File: zTDvNAa.png (409KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
zTDvNAa.png
409KB, 900x675px
>>18573260
>It's real, i've mixed dmt with lsd, and saw it.

>hallucinations are real
>>
As someone who does astral work, and has visited the akashic records, I can say definitively that there is in fact a necronomicon. Other then seeing it's cover though, I haven't read it. I have however read one of the zounomicons, or books of life, and that drastically changed my beliefs, and way of life. The necronomicon is definitely on my list of things to read. I can only hope to go crazy from reading it.
>>
>>18576370
What's in the concoction?
>>
>>18573372
T3ll us m4r3 4b0ut 1t:
>>18577499
>>
>>18578199
"Impulses in your brain register through neurons and synapses in your mind."

Exactly the same way how reality is "perceived"
>>
>>18579869
A common Nordic recipe.
>>
>>18579948
except true reality required being quantified by another person's perceptions
even in courts a single persons testimony needs to be backed up by physical evidence to be valid
therefore if you are the only one seeing something and nobody else can verify it, then it's not officially real
but I'm sure it will get lots of support from people that really want it to be. religeons do that all the time
>>
>>18573331
Proof: I haven't read the book and that's why I'm still alive. Your argument is invalid
>>
this is probably something we need to get the nutters on /fringe/ working on
>>
>>18579963
Does weed work
>>
>>18574353
That is tila tequila

She is an ancient deity / sexy autistic
>>
>>18573236
Try to refrain creating or dwelling with something of a necromonicon. A couple years ago and few college students in San Francisco successfully made their own necromonicon with sources from ancient Occultism and Paganism. After the booked was published underground They all died in accidents with the bodies severely disfigured.
It was in a lot of forums and an article. Although I cant find it anymore it was huge thing in the paranormal community.
>>
>>18580565
Turns out the gods do not take kindly to being placed in a book of "dead" names.
>>
>>18573242
that's Lovecraft's Necronomicon
>>
File: 7C7_R0KD_400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7C7_R0KD_400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>18580341

would weed work? o.O say yessssssssssss
>>
>>18579869
nigger cum
>>
>>18580341
>>18581865
No, while it may have certain uses, said plant isn't capable of producing the effects required. For complementary substance LSD / psychedelic mushrooms is a bare minimum.
And why even ask? I hope its out of curiosity, I told you, don't even attempt it.
>>
>>18577934
nigga wat. We live in a 3d plane and eat 3d food
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.