[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to make a short film about a man who summons a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: 1454858856996.jpg (49KB, 330x428px) Image search: [Google]
1454858856996.jpg
49KB, 330x428px
I'm going to make a short film about a man who summons a succubus and the succubus basically just freeloads on him and eats his food and uses his netflix. Any ideas on how the succubus gets summoned and then eventually gets banished? I don't know how succubus summoning traditionally works.
>>
you could just do some stupid stereotypical shit, like a dude draws a pentagram in blood offering food and alcohol and jacks off to it or something.
>>
>>18572248
he accidentally summons it while trying to kill himself
>>
or if u don't want it to be that dark/perverse u could make it so he prays for "an angel" (or something like that) to come to him and love him, but all the angels are all busy being happy so they don't listen but a demon is listening and is like "heh i can fool this dude"
>>
oh yeah for banishment you can make it so maybe after a while other angels notice eventually but they recognize the succubus as not an angel so they help the guy banish her (too bad that doesn't actually happen irl cuz succubi trick angels)
>>
>>18572248
Isn't that basically the plot to Krakow?
>>
>>18572319
+1 to this

Holy fuck I would watch this movie
>>
Needs Paul rudd
>>
>>18572248
Generally speaking succubus rituals here on /x/ go as follows:
>Write a succubus contract describing what you want.
>Get absurdly drunk, usually by chugging red wine.
>Sign the contract with a drop of your blood.
>Jack off on the contract, then burn it.
Sometimes there is extra fluff included like perfume/incense, a magic circle, chanting to Lilith, candles, etc. But that's the core of it.

Banishment is generally much simpler, usually involving the summoner manning up and telling the succubus three times that it is nolonger welcome.
>>
A succubus comes to men in their dreams. So have a series of dream sequences; but slowly start having events in the dreams come true in his waking life. Until she shows up for real - probably waking up next to her.
>>
this isn't a succubus just a normal woman
>>
Name her Etna.
>>
you should make a short film of something good instead
>>
>>18572248
this is the stupidest way of disguising a "how summon succubus" thread I have ever seen. You didnt even need to make one, there's like 7 threads on this at any given time.
>>
Russian mail order bride.

That is the most common method.
>>
>>18576862
spooktacular
>>
>>18573484
This is actually a good idea. Have him prepare for lucid dreaming or tulpa shit and cross that over with the more traditional demon summoning.
>>
>>18576862
Spooktacular nigger
>>
>>18576862
spooktacular
>>
>>18576862
Trying to "life" the curse so...
Spooktacular!
>>
>>18576862
spooktacular
>>
>>18576862
I want to die
>>
>>18576862
spooktacular
>>
Immunity cat
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>18576862
lel I read this at 5:38 am, fuck you and your horseshit
>>
>>18572248
Probably the most creative way to ask x how to summon a succubus
>>
>>18576862
spooktacular
>>
>>18578559
so how do you summon a succubus?

are they hot?

can they live on earth for long periods of time?

do they like earth?

do they like humans?
>>
>>18576862
The end couldn't come any sooner
>>
>>18576862
spooktacular
>>
>>18576862
spooktacolar
>>
>>18576862
Spooktacular, lovevdeep succucunnny
>>
>>18572248
he does this: >>18572315
and then he posts a "m seeking w" ad on craigslist.
>>
>>18576862
spooktacular
>>
>>18572248
>sexy lady mooching off you
Literally perfect relationship.
>>
>>18572493
She became his girlfriend.
>>
>>18572248
>succubus that leeches money
that just sounds like a regular woman to me
>>
>>18576862
Fuck you
Spooktacular
>>
>>18576862
Spooktacular
>>
>>18579502
how so
>>
>>18579728
You'll understand when you're older.
>>
>>18576862
spectacular
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.