[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 9:00 AM and i cant move. I have to get to work but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Shadowman-3.jpg (24KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Shadowman-3.jpg
24KB, 220x305px
It's 9:00 AM and i cant move. I have to get to work but im scared stiff. I stand there at the door and feel my heartbeat beating harder and faster. I close my eyes, start a prayer and open them hoping it would be gone, its not. Its just floating there and i can feel a deep sickness radiating from it. my eyes tear up and i begin feeling goosebumps raising from my back, spreading all through my body. I finally get the courage to say something. "Help me God" i yell at it and it disappears before me. I feel the Dark sickness raise from my inside as i run outside my shitty apartment door out to get to work. all day at work im terrified, trying to figure out what that thing wanted with me. The workday passes by and im scared to go home. I decide to go out for the night to get my mind off what i saw earlier. A few alcoholic drinks later and im taking a cab home. i knockout on my bed without remembering what had happened that day.

3:00 AM and i hear a terrible noise in my ear. a sort of blood curdling screech that wakes me up immediately. i go to the restroom and take a piss. return to my bed and fall in. as soon as i close my eyes again, i feel that darkness fill my room. and i start to feel uneasy. I turn my head slowly in fear and look back to see that shadow floating at the door once again. My heart drops and i feel like sobbing but i cant. i just want this damned thing to leave so i yell out what i yelled the day before "Help me God", but this time it has no effect. the shadow is still there, and i begin to hear the screech in my ear once again. i feel physical pain deep in the pit of my stomach this time as i begin panting. withiut warning, the shadow suddenly disappears. i take a look at the time and 2 hours have passed but it feels like only minutes have gone by, little did i know that this thing would haunt me for the rest of my adult life. I get around 4 hours of sleep now and dread the nighttime. ive lived in 3 different places and all the same. Help me God
>>
Should i keep doing these type of stories in the future or does it bother? please leave feedback btw
>>
Is this real?
>>
>>18571292
No, its a story. something to spice up /x/ ang give something different than the usual mememagic/conspiracy threads.
>>
Oh, look. It's the 10,000th sleep paralysis thread of the month.
>>
>>18571298
no, its a fictional story, nothing to do with sleep paralysis.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.