[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so, does hypnosis work? How do I get into it? What kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: BlackManSmiling_Compressed.jpg (25KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
BlackManSmiling_Compressed.jpg
25KB, 500x332px
Ok so, does hypnosis work? How do I get into it?
What kind of stuff can this hypnosis make people do, like to what degree can it be pushed?
>>
>>18571097
Hypnosis can make people do pretty much anything once they are under trance. It usually only stops at suicide- you cannot make them do that. But yeah, you can make them do many things, like:
>believe they are invisible, are an animal, are an object etc...
>make them fall in love or obsession with you or with another person
>make them hate someone
>carry out any action you tell them to do

Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to hypnotize a person without their willing participation, as inducing trance requires them to visualize. However, they are in your control once trance is engaged. If you put them in trance enough times, you may end up with permanent and complete control over them without their will.

If you want to understand hypnosis, try it out on yourself and you will know how it works better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0QBj37OnTI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNbJn5ZAMMk
>>
>>18571171
>it is virtually impossible to hypnotize a person without their willing participation.
there is a thing called covert hypnosis.
It basically works like normal hypnosis but a lot more subtle and advanced.
Also inducing trance doesn't require the person to visualize things. As long as you can overload them, they will go into a trance. It is like that state, when you are talking with someone and you have a very "deep" conversation and feel dissociated all of a sudden.
You can easily overload someone by creating rapport and with body language. It is just a lot harder to pull off secretly
>>
>>18571191
Indeed, covert hypnosis IS possible, but it will take much longer and much more effort to achieve the same results as participatory hypnosis. My best advice if you want to control someone would be to ask them to be your subject for hypnosis and pretend it to be a game or a test, and then get to the point where you can "sleep!" them into trance, from then on, strengthen that bond until they are basically robots.

Of course, not all people will be bothered to do it or think it weird, so covert hypnosis would be the only way.
>>
>>18571097
Just watch Derren brown to see how far it can go
>>
Could hypnosis actually remove/treat disorders? I've had SPD all of my life (physically, it prevents me from eating stuff like apples due to the texture. hyper-sensitivity), and while I've countered a good majority of it, some of the mental and especially physical aspects of it have yet to go.
>>
Could hypnosis be used to make someone think they are someone they are not? I've listened to various feminization hypnosis files with no such luck. They ones that deal with just transforming without having the added humiliation or lewd stuff are few and far between too.

I've tried listening to these sober, extremely relaxed, high on weed, and on lsd and no such luck.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.