[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropping acid tomorrow for the first time... Any /x/ related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: 1481753834898.gif (1MB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481753834898.gif
1MB, 576x576px
Dropping acid tomorrow for the first time... Any /x/ related suggestions for what I should do?

So far im planning on listening to some good music, praying and meditating
>>
also inb4 "fake spirituality"

Ill make that decision for myself thank you very much
>>
>>18570153
Have fun.
>>
File: d74.jpg (54KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
d74.jpg
54KB, 640x482px
You druggies are pathetic. Wow you all really are some geniuses. When you play with the organ in your brain and decide to put drugs into your bloodstream be ready to reap the consequences. This "time loop" you refer to it as is your brain literally stroking out and have forced/premature alzheimers. You must not care about longevity, which is fine, some people dont. But don't wonder why you cant remember your grandchildren names or where your bathroom is at age 50. The body is a machine and will breakdown. It doesn't care about your feelings or so called awakenings lol. Call time whatever you want but the body will continue to break down and even faster by you feeding it lsds. By some of these comments it looks like people are sheep and will take whatever they can get. Are you that unhappy with yourself thst you feel the need to change your state of mind? Sad.
>>
File: Ridiculous.jpg (43KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
Ridiculous.jpg
43KB, 446x299px
>>18570200
Sick dubs bro
>>
>>18570200
Nice copy pasta, and dubs
>>
>>18570153

Try and ask yourself some questions.

There will be more answers than questions. Save some time after your trip for analysis.

I prefer to meditate while the comeup is almost over and when it peaks Im already into another dimension just from meditating.
>>
>>18570200
Someone needs some pussy.
>>
>>18570302
Sounds good... is it easy to meditate on lsd? Doesnt it make your mind race?
>>
I had a trip on xmas actually. It was the strongest. I tried to read chapter 'Flies and Spiders' of The Hobbit and got lost in the forest.

My advice is, start with music. Watch yu yu hakusho on the peak, and read on the aftermath. Then you can fuck for hours
>>
>>18570430
>tfw no new age qt gf to have sex with on acid
>>
>>18570438
Sex on acid can be cool, but no memorable experience comes to mind compared to tripping my nuts off and thinking about shit. So many "awakenings" that sex is just a distraction from the amazing shit happening in my brain and "heart."
>>
Hopefully this thread wont get deleted by tommorow... I will come back and post once Im tripping
>>
>>18570153
You basically got it figured out my dude. Just make sure you feel mentally well the day of and that your surroundings are comfortable to your tastes
>>
>>18570392
Yea, you.
>>
Watch any Ren and Stimpy muted while listening to The Cypress Hill album Black Sunday. It doesn't matter which Ren and Stimpy episode, the album will start to sink up with it. It's crazy while you are tripping.
>>
Something important to remember in case you think you're losing your mind is that it's just a drug. It will pass. You're going to have a wild ride, just be sure to remind your self that it's going to end and try to enjoy and relax in the current moment. If you start freaking out, just remind your self, it will end. it's just the drug. go into it with a good mood, have a few beers before hand and you're good. Also, try not to eat much before you trip. you want to have an empty stomach.
>>
>>18570426

Since its your first time I dont know if I would trip during a peak. If you want to experience Ego Death it could definitely help as thats how I achieved it.
>>
Look at egyptian hieroglyphics...

They come to life
>>
watch some of those hitler videos. like the ones with music
>>
Most important thing I've learned on acid is that it thins the boundary of reality. What's inside your mind and what's outside you in the physical world become one in the same. If your surroundings are positive you are going to be positive. The more you think along those lines you realize some really life changing shit. The thing that usually gets me off is listening to speeches by guys like Terence McKenna or Alan Watts
>>
File: 1485017023282.jpg (112KB, 1024x2817px) Image search: [Google]
1485017023282.jpg
112KB, 1024x2817px
Huff a skosh of NoS
>>
>>18570153
You should definitely look at that image at some point.
>>
>>18570153
Clear your mind before you do it, otherwise it'll affect your trip
>>
take a walk

seriously
>>
>>18571687
This. Go play outside.
>>
Ok im back... Just took a tab 15 minutes ago on an empty stomach

Feeling energetic
>>
>>18570153
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
>>
>>18570153
To me it is like a movie. And you are the director. If you feel anxious you get in an action movie. Your pulse rise up. Start noticing red, yellow and orange everywhere. Your atention amplifies according to what you feel. So is best to keep the emotions you want in place.
>>
OP back again. Took a second tab. Listening to Heroin by Velvet underground. Good choice..
>>
Its starting to get heavy... Probably last post

Love you all, OP
>>
>>18573426
Don't try to control it. Let it go, and, paradoxically, go with the flow. Have pen and paper ready because you will have insights you wouldn't normally
>>
OP here again... Just thought id drop by ever once in a while to share thoughts (as a kind of journal) anyway IMO life is just about confidence and this shits heavy
>>
Its only 12:04 and ive smoked 3 cigarettes. I NEED TO STOP
>>
Genuin acid ramblings: when did beauty become more important than happiness?
>>
>>18573499
When we stoped to look at each other in the face.
>>
>>18573488
Nah smoke more, menthols are great. Drink plenty of water bub
>>
>>18573488
Do you have someone close and understanding to talk to? Like, some who would not be repulsed by the thought of you taking acid, and also willing to have a conversation?
>>
>>18573517
No im with friends... Just recording my thoughts here for my own reasons homie
>>
File: 1484976925605.jpg (151KB, 783x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484976925605.jpg
151KB, 783x1024px
>>
They can read everything you put on here.
>>
File: 1398998655055.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1398998655055.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>18573481

sup op

u try going outside yet?
>>
>>18570153
I am speaking from experience and if you are too stupid to trust my advice fine. DON'T DO IT. If you really must go there, do mushrooms. Death caps are boss.
>>
>>18575899
bit late for that anon, OP has already arrived to the 5D
>>
>>18570789
>amazing shit
That basically sums up LSD experience. Amazing stuff but only a distraction
>>
Not OP but tried it for the first time a couple of days ago. I wasn't well prepared and I had a bad time, but also an amazing time.
>>
Had a pretty bad trip last saturday. 3 hours in i was sure i am stuck in a different dimension without time and i will be there forever. seriously considered suicide multiple times. was too afraid to go deeper because i felt it would tear my mind apart. threw up like 6 times until i had the feeling my throat is filled with ash. only thing that kept me sane was my brain telling me it will go away once my body gets it out of its system. really good if u have someone u can call and tell you everything is alright
>>
Don't take more than 500 - that's good for the first time. Be with people you trust. Be in nature. Read up on it at other places. Let go of any worries before hand - future sober you will gladly deal with them later. Agree before hand with your friends that if you want something to stop, be it a bad song or subject or place, they will agree to stop and you should do the same. Eat fruit. Enjoy
>>
File: 1403842472148.gif (230KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
1403842472148.gif
230KB, 250x223px
>>18580631
>Don't take more than 500 - that's good for the first time
>>
>>18575559
This, it's not safe to be online honestly
>>
>>18570153
i always feel the need to watch films,half the time i dont remember a fucking thing about them but the visuals are great..its like acid just makes me wanna go on a movie marathon..i often smoke weed when feeling the good vibes cum up,thats fucks you up propper!! i love acid!
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.