[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a couple of questions about Karma. How long does it take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1421814180284.jpg (87KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1421814180284.jpg
87KB, 1366x768px
I have a couple of questions about Karma. How long does it take for bad Karma to come back to you and are we living in a time when the rules of karma work faster?

thank you
>>
How long? As long as it takes.
>>
>>18570130
This
>>
>>18570125
Immediately and three fold. Depends on how bad you've acted.
>>18570130
fpbp desu
>>
We are living in a time where the spiritual system of Karma is growin old.

As concsiousness changes so do the spiritual systems. You can actually drop your karma and take control of your life yourself and not let karma be the force that controls your life.
>>
Karma in this life...it depends on way too many things to say for sure. But the threefold law is bullshit. So is what inspired it, the idea of "as you sow so shall you reap".

Why? Because horrible people get off easy and normal people get fucked over for not holding a door open for an old lady. Karma isn't consistent. (Understand I say Karma for lack of a better term. I don't view it as the Buddhists/Hindus do).

Karma is a universal response that depends on numerous things. If you murder someone but feel nothing, your backlash will be lesser than a murderer who felt guilt. I.e. you and your attitude towards morality factor into it. It isn't a set in stone law for everyone. It is individualized laws for each person.

You can be a great person but feel guilty because...oh maybe because Baby Jesus said so. And you can end up with cancer and shitting into a bag for the remainder of your life. Ir you can be a "NO RAGRETS" retard and have an easy life.

Or anyone in between.

Now in the NEXT life you may pay up. Or you may not. Who knows.
>>
>>18570169
It's really all just your own concsiousness creating these things.

Divine justice doesn't need any punishment. You can only really punish yourself because your concsiousness is not above creating negativity yet.
>>
>>18570175
In a way. Sure. But Karma isn't really divine. It is just how our souls and energy react to things.
>>
>>18570234

so karma is just the law of attraction?
>>
>>18570742
karma is guilt which attracts "vampires".
they live off your feeling of being inadequate.
the cycle of samsara will continue as long as you allow it
>>
File: tumblr_mjbzpnpz1t1s7kce0o1_500.gif (272KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjbzpnpz1t1s7kce0o1_500.gif
272KB, 500x312px
i don't believe in a biblical god and i don't believe in karma.
i do real life magics. i create paranormal events, but even i won't believe in nonsense and invented myths.
>>
>>18570125
Karma comes back as fast as the initiator pushes his force to do something.

One swift blow deserves another.
Where it differs from an eye for an eye is when the victim cannot fight back. This means the karma will be paid elsewhere with equal velocity at random sizes until the check is balanced.
>>
>>18570125
Karma is the Eastern version of the Western "original sin". If you weren't reborn with bad Karma - whaddya doin' here? According to both, there is something wrong with you from birth. Look at an infant baby. Tell me where you see the sin. If you do, you are one sick MF, or the Pope, a monk, a psychologist, or anybody else who makes a living curing this problem that none of us really have.
>>
>>18571177
duplicated digits of truth
>>
>>18571177
Original sin is a curse forced upon a soul at creation. Karma is the consequence of your own actions. OS implies the soul was created. Karma implies the soul always existed. OS can only be removed through divine mercy. Karma naturally balances, and most paths that include karma say it is for you alone to manage/eradicate your karma. They could hardly be more opposed to each other.
>>
>>18570941
How to stop allowing it?
>>
>>18570125
all right OP what did you do?
>>
>>18570125
Karma is instant.
>>
File: ass 1338644327905 (2).jpg (187KB, 571x686px) Image search: [Google]
ass 1338644327905 (2).jpg
187KB, 571x686px
>>18570742
karma means "work": the working of the law of cause and effect
for more, one can read blavatsky on this subject
she's the one who introduced the notion to western culture and she went deeper to explain and describe it than anyone else afaik
>>
Some people get karma shot and backfired spells, but I am not a witch. I don't think I ever felt karma before in life, logic dictates that it is fantasy superstition and an excuse for ignorance. It is a crutch for the weakest who cannot comprehend the truth of reality.
>>
>>18570125
Karma=entropy
It has nothing to do with what you view as good and bad, but the physical interactions rich result.
>>
>>18574571
sauce pls
>>
>>18574597
>>18574571
sauc
>>
>>18574587
>a crutch for the weakest who cannot comprehend the truth of reality
Not like you, of course. Oh Swami! Tell of this great knowledge. The check is already in the mail, btw.
>>
The Zhenzhou Linji Huizhao Chansi Yulu advises:

Do you wish to be not different from the Buddhas and patriarchs? Then just do not look for anything outside. The pure light of your own heart [i.e., 心, mind] at this instant is the Dharmakaya Buddha in your own house. The non-differentiating light of your heart at this instant is the Sambhogakaya Buddha in your own house. The non-discriminating light of your own heart at this instant is the Nirmanakaya Buddha in your own house. This trinity of the Buddha's body is none other than he here before your eyes, listening to my expounding the Dharma.
>>
>>18574675
No such thing as karma, it is pure placebo. You can't ever measure it or predict it. Make believe, pretend, fairy-tale hoax.
>>
>>18574712
The ideal of karma is very handy in dividing the world into black vs white; good vs bad; i.e. duality or dualism. Rulers and temple priests have used it to define the Us (good) vs the Them (bad). This perfect ideal "good" doesn't actually exist in the world that we inhabit, it's Heaven in the West and Nirvana in the East.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.