[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's finally come down to memory. Do you have it or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (62KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 700x700px
It's finally come down to memory. Do you have it or not? It's a war now.

In my head/in yours

I'm afraid you chose this path. I was just te messenger. And you shot me in the head.

You started it. They'll end it. I was just watching like the rest of you. Now I'll keep watch like the rest. I will wait for it.

Others, they'll fight or their life's. You? Maybe you will too.

But as you can feel it. I am afraid. I'm sure you are too. For the future. ANYTHING could happen.

Pic not related.
>>
>>18570086
I'm not afraid, I'm excited.
Speak for yourself OP, let Pandora open.
This simple materialic world is but a sick joke on our intelligence as a species. Once the chaos breaks the critical mass, then the veil will be lifted. Weak minds won't make it, so prepare now and brave the future with love, not fear.
>>
>>18570086
Wouldn't you want your eternal to be filtered?

Real water?

You know water gets recycled right? And wind. And and earth. And plasma.

It's all recyclable. Did you know that? Plasma probably the most. It's just energy at its finest.

Anyway, you'd want your water clean right? Of everything? Just pure water.

Anyway. At least for the next 4 years. Try to act unintelligent. The leaders of your nation don't want you to anything anyway. Only the things they wanted you to know.

Some knowledge gets kept by them. Obviously. All the knowledge you don't need to know about.

Just play dumb for everything, but make sure to ask all of te questions. They have to at least answer you. Tell you "you don't need to know".

Last thing. Watch what you eat. You never know what's not there anymore.
>>
>>18570102
I still fear the unknown. I think that's healthy.

Anyway.

Time is of the essence. I'm going to try and enjoy my life. You should all do the same. Be safe.
>>
>>18570155
I guess it is healthy to some, but not me. If I feared the unknown I wouldnt be where I am today. But yes, enjoy the time we do have and what you love.
You don't happen to be talking about a certain system nearing, are you?
>Some of my more paranormal minded friends seem pretty spooked about recent celestial developments, although they never really concern me. War, Famine, Disease and strife is what sucks; a quick flash seems to be not so bad comparing the latter.
>>
make everyone the same and everyones equal.
keep the majority dumb and it takes fewer to rule.
>>
I am afraid.
But I keep my eyes open.
>>
>>18570086
memeorees tend to be forgotten.

One truth revealed and tje curtain falls.

Move on to next act.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.