[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out there's a supposedly haunted abandoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: DSC01922.jpg (169KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01922.jpg
169KB, 800x600px
I just found out there's a supposedly haunted abandoned sanatorium in the woods about 5 miles from me.
I'm thinking about visiting.

Is it safe to take souvenirs?
I don't want something following me home.

Pic related
>>
I'm sure there's nothing of value to take home
>>
>>18568501
Human bones have been supposedly found but cops have never searched the woods around it thoroughly.
There are stories about how communists killed a lot of patients during the last days of ww2.
>>
File: alt1.jpg (681KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
alt1.jpg
681KB, 2560x1920px
Go ahead, have fun and take creepy pictures.
>>
>>18568509
Please post pics when you come back OP.
>>
>>18568478
Go for it OP. Just don't go alone.

I went to an abandoned mental institute with some friends and our car wouldn't start after the sun went down and we were trying to go home.

Friends camera also died in five minutes with fresh batteries, we heard an inhuman moaning sound coming from what we later learned was the morgue and we had a pack of turkey vultures following us the whole time.

Also heard whispers in the wind and our flashlights had a hard time penetrating the dark after sundown.

Very spoopy experience and I slept with the lights on.

Don't take souvenirs as that could cause spirits to follow you home. Also talk out loud to any spirits that may be there and let them know you mean no disrespect or harm to them, and that you are just a visitor who will be leaving.
>>
>>18568478
You mean like the police?
>>
>>18568478
if you're going into the zone, op, you need to take an artifact.

stay night, bring mosin and guitar minus two string.

as for something following you home? i wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>18568751
Also, remember to fart really loud when you leave. Ghosts hate farts so they won't follow you out.
>>
>>18568478
That sounds fun OP. I love going into abandonded places.

I would say take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints.
>>
>>18568478
My first impression is that the windpws are slightly warped and out of align which indicates serious structural problems. I would be incredibly wary of going insode as it's a serious danger that something will fall on you amd kill you amd similar. At the very least protect your head.

Aside from that have fun!
>>
Just don't take personal items.
>>
>>18568751
bored ppl doing a spoop
>>
>>18568478

I wouldn't go, considering that guy in korea who posted here some months back.

He found rotting corpses in the basement and caught some weird lung disease from it, constant nightmares for months and drinking himself to sleep ever since.
>>
>>18570887
Any keywords so I can look it up in the archive?
>>
>>18568478
Wear a gas mask! There's all kinds of toxic shit in old buildings
>>
>>18570887
Yea it's over a hundred years old and it's been abandoned for 50. I'll wear a helmet.

This place is like haunted places from old movies. There's a long zigzag path leading up the mountain,through centuries-old woods leading up to the sanatorium.

It's called "Brestovac". It's about 8km from the center of Zagreb, Croatia.
>>
bump for op's return
>>
>>18568478
Yeah, bring a camera and stream it for us.
>>
>>18568751
>talk to spirits

this can be a big no no because this can also cause them to become attached, especially if it is something worse than your standardized spoopy sheet man
>>
play some biggie smalls spirits hate that shit, especially Juicy. got rid of some cunt that wouldnt fuck off from my old house
>>
>>18568515
>if
>>
>>18568478
If you went to a museum, would you take the artifacts? No. Leave them be, and you'll be safe. And no guilty conscience either, a plus.

The real fun is: how do I go about exploring this place?
>>
>>18570887
Link to the thread, anon? Google searches only bring up "Chip-chan".
>>
>>18568478
Take pics and post on a UE forum somewhere. http://www.infiltration.org/resources-links.html
>>
>>18570887
>>18571050
>>18575851

This is the one

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18164881
>>
To add to the warnings about unsafe structures, tell someone where you're going and give a latest return time, so that help will come if something goes wrong.
>>
Well OP go there, take good pics and if you get in trouble with anything wank, wank furiously
>>
Brezovica is not haunted, it's a paintball field.
Also OP be careful, the upper floors aren't safe.
Source: I was there many times
>>
>>18577180
Brestovac* sorry

I do suggest UFO summoning and spiritual development while you are there. The nature is kinda clean and empowering, especially on the Zagorje side of Sljeme.
>>
>>18575750
M8 have you not heard of the Pink Panthers? Don't be stupid, people take shit from museums all the time no problem.

Just don't go around smashing things up and generally behaving like an idiot.
>>
>>18577180
Come on nigga you just destroyed our hopes of encountering something really really spooky
>>
>>18577180
Is there anything interesting to explore or is it just another junkie hideout?
Pričo bi na hrvatskom al nije fora ak drugi ne razumiju.
>>
>>18568478
found this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqaM-34m1NM
"Rundown" is an understatement in this case.Probably a waste of time.
>>
>>18577962

How'd he go in the window at 1:13 ?
>>
>>18577922
Absolutely nothing to explore as it's cleaned of all rebar and crap, also there's a small ruin without roof just along the road from where OP pic was taken.
Pusti ovo guglaj si ufo summoning stvar radi i stvarno je nevjerojatno al moraš imat duhovnosti za to.
>>
Advice from personal experience
Bring a mask if you think it'll have sketchy air.
Bring a crowbar and something to jam under doors to keep them open.
Depending on where you live, dress accordingly. I went to an abandoned hospital in Missouri last year. It was super hot inside.

Take something, go nuts. But make sure its something cool. I play a lot of D&D and in the aforementioned hospital I found some six sided dice. It's really cool to play with em.
>>
>>18579791
Roleplayer comfirmed
>>
>>18568478
MAKE A VIDEO. DO IT. AND TAKE SOME SHIT. DONT BE A PUSSY OP
>>
>>18580073
*rimshot*
>>
>>18579791
What hospital in MO?
>>
>>18580194
Fuck off serial killer
>>
> I don't want something following me home.
> Is it okay if I steal some shit?

If you're to scared to handle the spoops its self explanatory like every other thread where people ask pointless ass questions.

Please do take something though, we need stories.
>>
>>18569769
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*
There, that should ward off any deadanons haunting this bored.
>>
>>18569755
Assuming that he does not live in a gun free country...
>>
>>18568478
don't take anything home with you unless you want to conjure something, because you've already got this forewarning sense. Things are sticky. Go with a camera, take the record home with you.
>>
>>18570887
that was actually fake, apparently. the pictures the man sent were from a movie set
>>
Jesus Christ, I'd be so fucking afraid to go into a place like that by myself. I am a bit superstitious, I pretty much believed that my own fear would make me believe I'm surrounded by demons, or that if I went inside there alone I'd never come out alive.

Just I'm shaking just thinking about it, you're a far braver man than I OP.....you couldn't pay me to go in there alone. Like some Blair Witch bullshit or something, feel like a ghost or some paranormal shit would happen.
>>
OP here, the cold is letting up a bit so I'm going there tomorrow morning. I'm gonna incorporate this into my jogging routine.
>>
>>18568478
As others have suggested, take a friend or two. I don't believe in ghosts or whatever, but it'll be good to have someone there if the floor collapses under you or a support beam comes down and knocks you unconscious. Seriously, never go alone.
>>
>>18569769
Lol
>>
>>18569769
>>
Inb4 a skeleton pops out because OP forgot to thank mr skeltal before going to a place that is at least 1spooky3him
>>
>>18582259
are you retarded? he said he was going with friends.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.