[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This very likely won't belong here, but anyone else ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1621.jpg (72KB, 564x662px)
IMG_1621.jpg
72KB, 564x662px
This very likely won't belong here, but anyone else ever had an epiphany dream? Something that made stuff in your life that hadn't been in order before snap together?

I had this drem, I was trying to be stealth drunk at a family event (extended family, we gather for most holidays) and my favourite uncle, who has never been anything but friendly and funny, suddenly starts ripping into every fault I have as a person, in a very brutal and humiliating way, in front of everyone.

It wasn't a nice dream, but I still woke up feeling better and more confident than, well, ever. Like my shit brain decided that the thing that I needed in my life was my uncle spontaneously letting me know that everyone can tell that I am drunk, amd that they're all sick of my shit, and that the only people who aren't sick of my self-pitying bullshit are the ones who don't give a shit at all (which is most of the universe. That I don't deserve to have anyone feeling bad for me.

And somehow, that's the thing that made everything snap and make me want to cut that shit out and be a better man that my father was.
>>
>>18567604
>have gf
>have dream she's in her old college dorm
>I try to go see her
>bunch of people from college get in my way
>ask her if she's spoken to anyone from college the next day
>says oh yeah betachadwannabe has been tryna message her lately

Meh, if that counts. I don't like the idea of premonition dreams though, what the fuck do they entail?
>>
Literally last night where my a manifestation of my body was upset at me (as a manifestation of me, the soul) because I worked without eating anything other than breakfast. It said it hates me, but can't leave me. So in all, I am starting to get the upper hand on it.
>>
>>18567604
Been having some crazy dreams as of late, possibly due to taking a break off of smoking.
>At a small day festival on hill, never been to this location before.
>Watched some folk rock band play and started dancing, it's near dusk
>Some guy passes me a joint, mentions his heroin needles may have poked through it so it's hard to rip
>NoThanks.jpg
>Started walking and found a camp with all my friends from college, break out in hugs and shit.
>One of my friends grabs me and we roll down the hill uncontrollably to the stage
>Get up and I'm in the lodge above the hill looking down at the festival. It's now night.
>Run back down, passing a booth with one of my estranged gurus (don't ask) working it selling crystals and pins
>Went to buy a pin but they said they are all out of stock
>I see them right there and they said those are not for sale
>Kept walking and met with another friend.
>His goofy dad shook my hand and was dancing a jig. Introduces me to his non-existent twin
>Asks if I'm having a fun time
>I say, "why the fuck not? I'll remember this!"
Wake up.
>>
The other night my dream was looking at my self in the bed having a nightmare and having like visions of the nightmare while i was looking at me doing strange movements, then woke up and i was confused af
>>
>have a dream i find some xanax
>pop them all
>get retarded high in my dream
>completely make an ass of myself in front of my entire family and get arrested
>wake up
>never touching xanax again

Granted i never really abused them except for every now and then but the dream was a nice reminder of how fast things could downspiral.
>>
>>18567604
Drugs of choice, once established, are rarely given up. Swap in a less offensive diversion; one that doesn't take away your inhibitions and make you slobbery babble.
>>
slightly relevant. I was coming down from acid and sitting in my car, was at that stage of snapping out of it and was falling asleep. I had a vision of 2 lions sitting under a lone tree on a tall hill. It was a click of reality..almost the unlocking of the meaning of it all. Everything made sense and I was calm...the epiphany was eye opening and I couldn't stop smiling with utter happiness.

I forgot what it was.
>>
>>18568245
No, I am meaning to confront my discomfort with more grace from now on and stop getting drunk in situations where nobody else is drunk.

I'll find a better crutch. Booze killed my dad, anyway.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website.
If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan.
This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.