[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I took mushrooms I have been dying to know why nukes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 27

File: image.jpg (16KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 234x215px
Ever since I took mushrooms I have been dying to know why nukes, the most destructive energy we have takes the same shame as mushrooms, which can be the most creative and healing thing we have through psilocybin. Also penises are mushroom shaped as well, why is this? What is the esoteric/occult significane lf the mushroom shape, and why does nature adopt it for the two extremes of creation and destruction. It could also be argued that the penis is the ultimate creative force, and psilocybin can be used to destroy or create, making it neutral but still does anybody else find this mysterious?
>>
>>18567501

Gravity.
>>
File: nuke easy.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nuke easy.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>18567501
>Ever since I took mushrooms I have been dying to know why nukes, the most destructive energy we have takes the same shame as mushrooms,
Its literally explained in the pic you just posted. The red arrows are hot air, the blue ones are cold.
>>
>What is the esoteric/occult significane lf the mushroom shape, and why does nature adopt it for the two extremes of creation and destruction.
I don't know, but I do know that Crowley couldn't stop drawing them for some reason.
>>
>>18567510
Literally avoiding the rest of the question. It isnt why nukes take that shape, but why does nature use the shape in the two extremes of creation and destruction?
>>
1. psilocybin isn't healing.

2. Nukes create a big ball of superheated gas. Warm air goes up, forming the cap. Cold air rushed back in at the bottom, forming the stem.

I mean for fuck's sake, retard. It's right there in your picture.
>>
hey man i had the same exact thoughts

did you know that the weed calyx look like female ovaries?

while as you said the mushroom is more masculine because of the penis shape
>>
>>18567528
Good god that isnt what I mean, and yes psilocybin is healing you dumb fuck. I understand the picture I posted, but why is the psilocybin and penis the same shape as well? its like you people are only reading thr first sentence od something.
>>
>>18567529
Yeah right? What is up with nature having sex organs in the weirdest places? a bunch of fruits look like vaginas when you split the, in half as well, wtf
>>
>>18567527
The dick is formed that way so you can scope out other males sperm out of the females vagina with your dick
>>
>>18567539
That's because fruits are made from the ovaries of plants
We are more alike than we are different
>>
>>18567534
Psilocybin doesn't have a shape. It's a chemical.

If you're asking about the mushroom, that's the fruiting body of a fungus. It grows up off the ground via a stem, so it can spread its spores, and the cap opens like an umbrella to release them.
>>
File: d74.jpg (54KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
d74.jpg
54KB, 640x482px
You druggies are pathetic. Wow you all really are some geniuses. When you play with the organ in your brain and decide to put drugs into your bloodstream be ready to reap the consequences. This "time loop" you refer to it as is your brain literally stroking out and have forced/premature alzheimers. You must not care about longevity, which is fine, some people dont. But don't wonder why you cant remember your grandchildren names or where your bathroom is at age 50. The body is a machine and will breakdown. It doesn't care about your feelings or so called awakenings lol. Call time whatever you want but the body will continue to break down and even faster by you feeding it lsds. By some of these comments it looks like people are sheep and will take whatever they can get. Are you that unhappy with yourself thst you feel the need to change your state of mind? Sad.
>>
>>18567611
Chemicals definitely have shapes
>>
>>18567501
the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away
>>
>>18567528
this
>>
>>18567613
New pasta?
>>
>>18567501
Ruach Adonai
The spirit of God
Breath of God.

Look at your picture.
Does it not look like a set of lungs being breathed into?
From that perspective.
That is the symbol. Ruach Adonai.
>>
>>18567613
stay gold anon
These things need to be said.
>>
>>18567558
fucking lol
>>
>>18567527
because you're an uneducated hippie
>>
>>18567653
Right so you are intelligent for insulting me and not answering my question? This is why I think murder really isn't that bad, people like you.

>>18567613
Buddy just because you're autistic and nobody will sell you drugs doesn't mean 100% of people who use drugs for recreation or spiritual purposes are retarded or misguided or end up mentally ill/deficient.

I have only used shrooms 8 times in my life, and I doubt I will use them again as I feel Ive learned everything they can teach me. I feel really bad for your type, never experiencing someing that is just so utterfly profound and beautiful that changes everything for you, and condemning it because DARE and drugs are bad m'kay. Such a faggot. Also you didn't answer my question you total cuck.m
>>
>>18567558
So there is no esoteric/occult importance to the shape of the mushroom? Can you people read? I understand the surface level reasons for these things good fucking god.
>>
>>18567611
Autistics like you really need to stay out of these types of conversation.
>>
>>18568001
Your question is retarded. It's because of the laws of physics that those shapes incidentally resemble each other. Does that mean that nature 'thinks' or 'knows' that the mushroom shape is special? No. That's an anthropomorphic projection of the most retarded kind. Dickhead.
>>
>>18567501
Whats with all the braindead hippies posting drug threads?

Theres absolutely NOTHING paranormal about your ebin drug trips bro, fuck off.
>>
File: photo.jpg (88KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
88KB, 900x900px
No man. When the big bang was happening nature totally thought "lets forget all those fine tunning constants and conscious life crap, and focus on tweaking the laws of physics so that on one of the billions planet hosting life the male specimen of mamalia will have a penis resembling mushroom so they realize the importance of this sacred geometry, when they, being one of the few civilization to split the atom, realize the faint resemblance this shape has with their genitalia." "Ok done, phew!" "Now let there be light!" That's why nature picked that shape, OP.
>>
>>18568043
The design is in the geometry.
>>
Mushrooms are super destructive. Think about all the beliefs you had before you took them, compared to after
>>
The plume from any explosion of sufficient size will take on a mushroom shape.
>>
>>18567558
>the dick is literally shaped to be effective in gang rapes

Really stimulates the neurons
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-25-21h40m48s343.png (251KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-25-21h40m48s343.png
251KB, 720x418px
>>18567501
Bro/Sis,

It has to do with fractals and the fibbonachi (sp?) sequence. Repeated patterns in nature. You can see this pattern in the swirls of a river.

don't mind the haters and dumb sheep. psilocybin teaches but it can be a brutal teacher. to the haters out there, you need to eat about ten grams of shrooms at once. to any serious people that are not hater trolls, if you must try them, go easy and read. You experience death. they call it ego death, but fuck me it's just plain death, except you do come back. research, research, research. It's amazing but even if yuou think you are prepared, you may not be. and I'm talking about 6g-8g. The game doesn't begin till 5g.

haters, fuck off you dumb sheep. grown ups are talking.

With Love!!
>>
>>18567528
stupid sheep. too stoopid to know it's stoopid
>>
>>18567501
Golden rectangle my dude
>>
>>18568043

>>billions of planet hosting life
>>billions

No, not according to the Fermi Paradox.

Our current evidence for intelligence on other planets is nil.

Right now its just as fair to argue that Earth is the only one and we are the purpose of the entire universe, special and alone in the heart of The Creator.
>>
>>18567506

/thread
>>
>>18567539
I want the sex a apple now
>>
File: twin-galaxies1.jpg (291KB, 2048x1923px) Image search: [Google]
twin-galaxies1.jpg
291KB, 2048x1923px
>>18568190
Just watched that episode yesterday. Creepy as fuck.

>>18567506
>>18567510
>>18567528
>>18567558
>>18567611
>>18568013
>>18568043
>>18568163
Damn you are some dense thick skulled people. OP was not asking for a mechanical physical explanation. He was asking for the spiritual MEANING for it.

Obviously from a physics perspective impregnating a woman is just donating some dna to an egg.
This doesnt imply that there can be some deeper MEANING behind creating

This is a paranormal board. Either go to /sci/ or stay out of this thread if you have nothing spiritual or paranormal to say.

>>18567632
>>18567539
>>18567585
>>18568066
>>18568142
So actual interesting stuff.

In any case OP I have contemplated for a long time about why many things in nature resemble sexual organs. Honestly I still dont know and I am not sure if I will ever find out the complete truth.

My philosophy is that from tiniest atoms to huge galaxies this entire universe is just an interplay between male and female energies.
Like a great magical dance of inter seduction that makes things appear and dissapear with each step of the dance.
Gravity is a manifestation of pure love. That's why they call it "Falling in love". Just like how planets and stars 'fall' into each others gravity field and circle around each other.
Love is both destruction and creation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouvHC_okk4M
Watch this video. One the most romantic dances I have ever seen and pretty sums up what I was talking about. Even animals use dances to seduce each other.

>pic related: I always think of romantic and sensual dancing when I see this.
>>
File: Nuclear.gif (2MB, 445x250px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear.gif
2MB, 445x250px
Nuclear explosions can be beautiful.
>>
File: Nataraja1360.jpg (114KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nataraja1360.jpg
114KB, 1440x900px
>>18568322
oh and also forgot to mention Nataraja wich is Shiva the cosmic lord of the dance.

"it is seen as the image of his rhythmic play which is the source of all movement within the universe."

Kali also dances on the body of Shiva. When Kali went apeshit or something...forgot the complete story.
>>
>>18567643
>that guy who agrees with copypasta and thinks he's found a friend
>>
>>18568190
>fuck off
>with love

don't give gifts with the hand you wipe your ass with.
>>
File: 200volts.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
200volts.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>18567501
>>18568190
You idiots cry about "materialistic reductionism" and then engage in the most absurd reductionism imaginable.

The ignorance, it's painful.
>>
>>18567501
Dis thread . . . wow . . .
>>
>>18568346
She released shakti and her destructive side to kill a demon who would respawn if his blood touched the earth. No other God could do it. Shiva had to stop her bloodlust by being stepped on by her and her realizing the darkness she was unleashing. It also represe ts darkness and light. Shiva(light) emerges from kali(darkness). As done life from death and death from life.
>>
>>18568322
Thanks for posting this, was about to ask why /sci/ shitheels were in here completely misinterpreting people.

dat 3rd circuit hyperrationality tho
>>
>>18568322
>Damn you are some dense thick skulled people. OP was not asking for a mechanical physical explanation.
OP asked why, we answered.

That is all

If he wanted to know about the esoteric things he should have just asked ''what is the occult/esoteric meaning behind the mushroom shape''
>>
>>18567613
bait on /x/?

The times are changing.
>>
File: trichomes.jpg (92KB, 818x614px) Image search: [Google]
trichomes.jpg
92KB, 818x614px
>>18568733
Thanks for refreshing my memory on the story.

>>18568762
>dat 3rd circuit hyperrationality tho
What does that mean? Sorry, English not my first language.

>>18569189
OP literally asked that you fool. Read his post again.

>>18567501
>What is the esoteric/occult significane of the mushroom shape
>does anybody else find this mysterious?

Even if he just asked 'why?' We are on a paranormal board not a science board. The context is pretty clear that OP didn't want a literal physical explanation otherwise he would just post on /sci/ or google it.

Anyhow coming back to the topic.. Trichomes on the marijuana plant also look like mushrooms.
Our DNA is just 2 strands intertwined and connected. It's pretty much symbolic for the unity and sensual play of male and female.
>>
For Harambe
>>
Op, there is no reason. It's a happensrance
Why do basketballs have the same shape as the sun?
Because ball is life

It's two completely disconnected reasons
>>
>>18567617
God iis a dick. There4 a mushroom
>>
>>18568043
Hey thats roofie ralph
>>
Holy shit I've been here a long time but this is the most blatant case of mental illness I've seen on this board.

There are schizophrenics with better ties to reality than this.
>>
>>18568011
Not him but holy fuck man, that's exactly why mushrooms have their shape

Ever heard of a coincidence? Nature just works the same way a lot of times
>>
>>18567501
mushrooms fighgt among themselves all the time btw
>>
File: IMG_4049.jpg (246KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4049.jpg
246KB, 900x900px
>>18567501
How does Squidward fit into your theory, because that's all I see...
>>
>>18567501
Mathematics/Geometry. Macro/Micro. As above/So Below. The All. Aliens. God. Flying dildos.

Take your pic.
>>
Ive taken lots of drugs and honestly dude it took awhile for me to understand but when on shrooms or psychedelics/hallucinogens your not getting any knowledge spiritual or otherwise, your just high and i say that with love
>>
>>18569414
explain shamens, ayahuasca etc
>>
>>18567501
Because when a orb is formed right above a flat surface, the bottom turns around and basically creates a big smoke ring going up.
>>
>>18569367
can't unsee
>>
There are plenty of other mushrooms in the world that can kill or torture you. I don't know why you chose to single out a single species of mushroom as being representative of all fungi.
>>
>>18568322
>He was asking for the spiritual MEANING for it.
well there's not one. even freud the sex weirdo said that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. hurricanes are destructive and are a spiral. sunflower seeds produce life and grow in a spiral. ooo gotta be something special about it.

>>18567501
you want a meaning OP, here's one: it's all part of the same universe, it all follows the same physical and mathematical laws, and guess what, some shapes are gonna repeat. sometimes they do it in ironic ways. the most common /x/-related explanation, by far, that I've heard for this is that god has a weird sense of humour. which frankly would explain a lot. or you could take the fact that creation and destruction are two sides of the same coin in that to "create" something, i.e. rearrange matter or energy in a new way, you have to "destroy" or deconstruct the arrangement of something that was already there.

other than that, idk what to tell you bud.
>>
>>18567501
>two shapes VAGUELY RESEMBLE each other
> THERE MUST BE A HIGHER REASON FOR THAT

How about you and all you hippy friends pop a cyanide pill?
>>
>>18567527
Bio student here
could be any reason, really. evolution is a billion year-long game of trial and error.
We could come up with tons of reasons "why" but it doesn't matter because there is no intelligence behind evolution. It's pure chance.
Mushrooms could look that way because it makes them look healthy and tasty to animals (even the poisonous ones), it could be that way because the bulb shape allows for the maximum amount of spores within a closed shape. We'll never know for sure.

I think what a lot of laypeople don't understand is that nature doesn't have a consciousness. It's completely unconscious.
>>
File: ohgodwhatthefuck.png (45KB, 561x547px) Image search: [Google]
ohgodwhatthefuck.png
45KB, 561x547px
omg our eyes are round

and so are plenits

OUR EYES

ARE PLANETS
>>
>>18567501
Literally every explosion in existence takes the form of a mushroom cloud. It's right there in your diagram. It has nothing to do with the fuel that's being used, and everything to do with thermal expansion.

If you like, you can imagine explosive force as the masculine polarity in respect to implosive... not force per se, but implosive motion rather. Since implosion is by its nature less to do with force, and more to do with relaxation of resistance.

Every explosion and every implosion are of course just time reversals of each other, and this is why the masculine / feminine metaphor works well here--any time directional physics, which is like, all of them no matter how abstract you get, is going to define explosions and implosions as the same event, viewed in reverse time in respect to one another.

Here's the empirical difference; explosions begin with a point of certainty, and produce uncertainty from that point outward. Like a gun, the farther you aim, the less accurate it gets. With implosions, you start with uncertainty, a field of stuff, and that field eventually collapses into a single point. Like a vacuum, you can't precisely tell *when* an item will be sucked into the central implosion point, but you know for sure where it will wind up when it does.

This dichotomy is indeed the same one that manifests as the uncertainty principle. The explosion / implosion dichotomy is absolutely just the difference between viewing energy's coordinates, versus energy's frequency, which is an alternative way of saying its position / velocity.

In terms of mushrooms, it's just your imagination. They don't actually look like explosive clouds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhVcKWE00j0

Indeed, near the end of their life cycle, they actually engulf the material they're digesting (growing under) not dissimilar from a mouth or vagina. Is engulfing a phallic function too? This is different from an explosive cloud shape, which remains all around as it disperses.
>>
>>18569708
>I think what a lot of laypeople don't understand is that nature doesn't have a consciousness. It's completely unconscious.

What's the empirical test to measure the difference between conscious nature versus not conscious nature?

Please don't turn this into a debate about solipsism. If you don't have an empirical test for that, that's fine, you can just say that, and consider retracting your earlier statement if you wish.
>>
>>18568322
Another intelligent human joins OP.

Poetic and awesome
>>
>>18568358
only to those that deserve no better
>>
File: 1484365334285.jpg (12KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1484365334285.jpg
12KB, 222x227px
>>18569969
You almost fooled me, samefag.
>>
File: Vortex2.jpg (11KB, 400x130px) Image search: [Google]
Vortex2.jpg
11KB, 400x130px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>18567506
fpibp
>>
File: landsat_vonkarman_artII_lrg.jpg (4MB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
landsat_vonkarman_artII_lrg.jpg
4MB, 3600x3600px
>>
>>18568322
spiritual meaning?
>>18567506
he gave the answer.

G R A V I T Y
>>
File: image006.jpg (5KB, 294x240px) Image search: [Google]
image006.jpg
5KB, 294x240px
>>
File: 14-archard2014-2of2.jpg (28KB, 575x460px) Image search: [Google]
14-archard2014-2of2.jpg
28KB, 575x460px
>>
File: spores.jpg (19KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
spores.jpg
19KB, 306x423px
>>18569918
Decision making. Learning, vicarious learning, usually tested by mazes and reward punishment circuits.

Also mirrors tests.

I do think this it's incomplete and we should find more ways to test intelligence in animals.
>>
File: Milk_vortices.jpg (16KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
Milk_vortices.jpg
16KB, 440x248px
>>
>>18569979
There is no difference between this puff of smoke and the cloud that forms after an explosion. None whatsoever. It's the way matter wants to move.
>>
>>18569995
>implying i don't talk to mushrooms in my dream

wew. it's like you never even heard about the shroom language. fuckers are smarter than you think
>>
>>18570014
pic - human interpretation of shroom language

mushrooms are intelligent and more closely related to humans than plants.

intelligent humans base opinions on science and fact. trolls just believe their own crap.

I've died a few times and if you have a functioning brain you had better listen. The lovers in this thread are on the right track. The haters and trolls are in for something that I would not wish on my worst enemy. There is a Supreme Consciousness out there that is the source of all. Mushrooms are one of Its tools. It's all about Love. It rejects anyone filled with hate, fear, greed, violence. We are all part of this and part of each other but some parts will be excised like a tumor.
>>
>>18569987
You are so boring. Even if there is no meaning at all. It's still more fun to give meaning to things.
It makes the world more colorful, mysterious, fantastical and interesting.
>>
>>18570115
Intelligent people prefer cold truth to a most skilfully presented lie.
>>
File: BETTY_RUBBLE_SQUARE.jpg (29KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
BETTY_RUBBLE_SQUARE.jpg
29KB, 400x327px
>>18570126
>>18570143
>>
File: 6bd83b6a28b3bf7da31d10f6f4fe2e2c.jpg (651KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6bd83b6a28b3bf7da31d10f6f4fe2e2c.jpg
651KB, 2048x1024px
>>18570149
Fuck off. Your post was the betaest thing i've ever damn read. I really hope you're a fucking woman.
>>
>>18570143
There is a difference between truth and giving meaningfulness to that truth.
A world with only cold truth...is rather cold, distant, and disengaged from the experience of truth.

Tell your wife she is simple a walking skeleton with a meat bag around it will probably get you a slap in the face.
Tell your wife she is meaningful to you and makes your life complete and you might get sex later that night.
The first doesn't deny or assert the latter, and the latter doesn't deny or assert the first. Its compatible.

>>18570149
This isn't even me, but...
>>18570154 you are still a square.

Stop seeing the world too literally and mechanical my friend.
>>
File: betty_square_zps9ufcidkr.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
betty_square_zps9ufcidkr.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>18570205
>>
>>18570193
I have the emotional and the mental maturity to accept the world as it is. Than you very much. If you like to indulge in a fantasies where Santa is real, otherwise the world is cold and everyone is a meenie, and you get depressed, that is your imperative.
>>
>>18570210
>le square

Stupid millenial meme. Kill yourself.
>>
>>18570213
...but Santa is real if you believe hard enough.

Your imperative seems to be that everyone who indulges in fantasies is an evil witch that needs to be burned for destroying the world and making the acopalypse happen or something.

But actually we kind of agree with each other bro.

Accepting the world for what it is, is not bad as long as you dont physically hurt people and prosecute people who like to believe in their fantasies.

Believing in fantasies, is not bad as long as your fantasies aren't that level of delusional that you need to physically hurt and prosecute people who dont believe in your fantasies.

The only thing I dont understand is why you would post in this thread on a paranormal board if you barely believe in spirituality or the paranormal.
Or maybe you do believe in the paranormal, but dont think the mushroom shape has any significance, then why even post in this thread?
I simply ignore thread that I either dont believe in or disagree with, because I know I would have nothing positive to contribute to that thread.

I dont go to the /sci/ board to talk about paranormal stuff and start denying everything they say. Because that board is not my place unless I actually wanted to discuss real physics.
>>
>>18567501
you're just tripping you dumb sack of hippy shit.
>>
>>18570219
>Muh millenials

It's a 50's meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uRzDtL7kxE

And it's not me the one closed to discussion, or that have problems dealing with other people beliefs, you know, like mature adults are suposse to.
>>
>>18570092
As a biochemist this thread is painfull to read, and I want to reply to every single retarded post in here, but you are all to dumb to try and understand anything, as evidenced by the
>THIS AIN'T /SCI/ GO AWAY AND TAKE RATIONAL THOUGHT WITH YOU, WE IGNORANT HERE

I'll say this since it's closer to the end of the thread then I'll fuck off to a place my iq won't drop just reading things:

The reason mushrooms are closer to humans is because they have a flagellum on the front, instead of the back on certain kinds of reproduction, along with literally every animal on earth, but different from most microorganisms. That is literally it.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.