[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plant magick thread? Besides obvious gardening techniques such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Plant magick thread?

Besides obvious gardening techniques such as fertiliser what can be done to make plants grow bigger/healthier?
Do you know how to help seeds sprout quicker?

Do you talk to your plants? What experiences has /x/ had with plant magick and herbalism?
>>
File: bobo.jpg (197KB, 588x768px) Image search: [Google]
bobo.jpg
197KB, 588x768px
Not /x/ tier stuff or paranormal, but you can get some pretty cool results with grafting/cloning. For example, you can create a massive trunk in chilis like pic related by fusing multiple smaller chilis of the same type when they're young.
>>
>>18567597
How do I fuse them? This is really interesting
>>
Seeds sprout quicker with a water that is stirred by a weeping willow switch in a cauldron, and then cooled, but it'd too strong for seedlings, stop it when they are alive.
Ideally your cauldroon should be iron. It gives you iron when you use an iron thing, you now.

TYalking to plants is good, but what's better is having a good living space to see them more often than not.
>>
>>18567722
I'm not sure how many species of plants this works with, but typically after a few weeks a growth (think of 5 or so inches, not yet bushy) you tie the stems of multiple plants together firmly, but not tightly and replant them together. They should naturally fuse together as the stems grow.
>>
File: bodhi_tree_bonsai.jpg (124KB, 700x652px) Image search: [Google]
bodhi_tree_bonsai.jpg
124KB, 700x652px
>>18567325
I also have a bonsai but I dont do anything to it except giving water and the occasional nutrients.

I just let nature work itself out. Like its ment to be.
Unlike OP's pic my bonsai looks very wild and unorganised. Its beautiful. It just does whatever the fuck it wants. I just let it be and it seems very happy.

My philosphy is to see the perfection in imperfection, non-interference in nature, and that things are already good enough as they are; so my bonsai reflects my view and personality.

I got it on my birthday about 8~9 months a go from a friend.
At first I thought it looked ugly and didn't care much. I either gave it too much or too little water and all the leaves started falling off, but now I know the right amount it needs and has fully recovered and grown new branches. Actually it slightly changes appearence every month wich is very interesting to see.
The longer I keep it the more I feel I have a personal connection to my bonsai and nature in general.
Whenever I see it I feel less lonely, like it has become my companion. Sometimes I sit next to it to smoke a few joints and listen to music.

Bonsai also has a spiritual meaning and symbolism wich you can read here:
http://www.bonsaitreegardener.net/intro/symbolism

All life depends on plants. Even carnivores depend on animals who eat plants. Most of all medicines are made from plants or are synthethically created to copy organic molecules coming from plants.
Most cosmetic products also come from plants and since the dawn of humanity people build structures from wood.
Humans take in O2 and expel CO2, plants take in CO2 and expel O2. A perfect harmony.

The Lord Buddha became Enlightened under a tree.
In the middle of the garden of Eden was a tree.

Flowers kind a look like vaginas and trees kind a look like penises.
>>
File: buddha-under-bodhi-tree.jpg (270KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
buddha-under-bodhi-tree.jpg
270KB, 563x750px
>>18567957
This past summer I also had 7 marijuana plants, 4 strawberry plants, a spanish pepper plant, ~100 opium plants, 5 potatoe plants, some decorational flower plants, ~20 morning glory plants, different shrubs and grasses, 2 basil plants (1 died from sickness), and 3 blackberry plants.

Because of the winter all those plants have either died or are barely alive, but hopefully many of them have left seeds in the ground that will sprout in the coming summer.

Also have 3 trees in the garden. T

Just like Buddha a tree constantly and pasively benefits sentient beings by just being alive. They dont have to do anything, exce[t stand still. They are the true emobdiment of helping others by non-action.
I made a poem relating to a tree:

"Walking in the endless hot dessert.
Four dunes of sand one has to cross.
Upon the top of the fifth dune.
One will find a majestic tree with fruits.
The sun who at first causes the intense heat.
Now casts a shadow under the tree.
Where one can experience a satisfying coolness."
>>
>>18567325
Don't scream at them and don't blare crap rap rape shit at them. In fact, keep all the bitch and whore noise (music) far away from them. Imagine they're a little child and shouldn't be exposed to such depraved negativity.
>>
>>18568032
Mythbusters said that heavy metal works just as well as classical music
>>
>>18569544
And?

Heavy metal it's the most angelical sound deviced by mankind.
>>
>>18569544
That's because Heavy Metal and Classical are more closely related than you might think.
>>
File: 1480890900578.jpg (165KB, 1196x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480890900578.jpg
165KB, 1196x1200px
orgonite
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.