[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>15 years old and decided to make some guitar lessons in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: empty-street.jpg (1MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
empty-street.jpg
1MB, 4256x2832px
>15 years old and decided to make some guitar lessons in a cheap shitty course near my hometown
>place is overcrowded all the time, bus stations, shoppings and so on
>enter in a street nearby and everything is just empty, no people, no cars, nothing
>keep walking and feel a little bit scary, it was afternoon but, if some thugs decided to rob me, no one will see
>see an abandoned old factory, and the gate of the factory was a long steel heavy bars
>walked until the end of the bars looking at that strange place and on my way to the course
>in the end of the gate, on a bar, I saw a image of a saint, I think it was "Our Lady of the Apparition"
>the little saint was dirty or it was just black, I don't know exactly
>when I come close to see better the picture I can see the head of the saint is all scratched, like someone did it with a pen or something
>the top of the head of the figure just fall off and I saw someone already cutted the head but balanced on the neck of the figure
>got scaried as hell, there is no one on the streets and I could hear the sound of television inside the houses
>after two streets, the people starts to appear and the world is normal

Also, a friend of mine also happens to go throught the same :

>woke up in a afternoon
>no one in the house, and no one on the street
>he just wait for one hour and no life appear
>got worried, enter in the messenger and type a friend that he is worried
>talk a little bit of a friend and go to sleep
>when he wokes up, the world has movement and people again

Some time ago he still used to have the proof of the message.
>>
File: NossaSradeFatima5.jpg (136KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NossaSradeFatima5.jpg
136KB, 800x600px
Also, I am brazilian so forgive my english.

This is the image I saw :
>>
creepy, man. any more info? text messages?
>>
>>18567354
Well I don't know, I make a similar thread like this in a brazilian imageboard and some people said the same.
>>
File: 6237384599_3ef4b34116.jpg (83KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
6237384599_3ef4b34116.jpg
83KB, 291x400px
>>18567079
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Aparecida

Could it be this? She's also apparently referred to as the Black Virgin, and her effigies are usually made of clay. This could be the reason her head fell off, as clay, unless properly tempered, isn't the most resilient of materials. As to the seeming disconnect between the side street and the main road, yeah, that is creepy, but it's also pretty common in my (admittedly limited) experience with European South America. People just don't go down streets that aren't their own.
>>
Those experiences are actually the contrary of paranormal, you just experienced the space around as it is. Think of playing a MMORPG on slow hardware and connection and running into a crowded space. It will appear entirely empty at first because so much stuff couldn't be loaded at once.
>>
>>18570001
It's been a while since the last time I saw the words Brazil and MMORPG in the same thread, Tibia immediately came to mind, good times.
>>
>>18570165
1000k gold plz
>>
>>18570001
So, Matrix?
>>
where in brazil ? what city/state ?
>>
>>18571576
It's a poor place called Duque de Caxias, in the state of Rio de Janeiro.

I don't live there anymore.

>>18569556
It was this statue, but with the head all scratched and it was cutted off.
>>
File: 1481380722319.jpg (164KB, 450x508px) Image search: [Google]
1481380722319.jpg
164KB, 450x508px
>>18569556
Also, in this place is almost impossible to not see people, there are some places here that looks like India, overcrowded as fuck.

And thanks, the thing about the head now looks less creepy.
>>
>>18569556
>Brazil
>European
>white
Hue hue hue
>>
>>18572485
You're retarded, anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.