[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Proclaimers song always called "I'm gonna be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: The_Proclaimers_500_Miles.jpg (55KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
The_Proclaimers_500_Miles.jpg
55KB, 300x301px
Was the Proclaimers song always called "I'm gonna be (500 miles)" I only remember "I would walk (500 miles)"
>>
Yes it was always called that

Holy shit you mandala retards are worse than flat earthers
>>
>>18566762
But it's a real thing, though.. it's just not some reality shift or anything like that.. it's simply mass misunderstanding.. and it's often times annoying when you learn something was never the way you perceived it.. Everything seems so wrong after.

This is one of those times.
>>
>>18566762
Was the mandela effect always called mandala
>>
Is this one of those 'I have shit memory therefore parallel universes are real' threads
>>
>>18566804
No, i mean, thats why I'm asking. "Im gonna be" just must sound really weird to me..
>>
>>18566783
No it used to be called you're a faggot.
>>
>>18566745
They never sing I'm gonna be 500 miles, it's just that I'm gonna be is like the main meaning in the song (When you wake up you know I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you for example), and 500 miles is the hook/catch phrase.
>>
>>18566783
Am I back in the fucking Mandela universe again? Ffs.

Is this at least the blue k-mart one?
>>
>>18566745
I follow Mandolans and I will say that it's always been "I'm Gonna Be"
>>
I will say the newest one for me is The Chappelle Show to Chappelle's Show.
>>
I find the reality shift part of this to be bullshit, Though i do find it interesting so many people remember things differently. Ive even had a few myself that i rememberd them wrong.

So let's take a different look at this, Either people have shit memory and they let their pride get in the way of just saying " Shit, I guess im wrong." or some thing odd is going on. ( I myself think it's bad memirys, But i enjoy other peoples view points.)

Now if some thing odd is going on, How about we discuss it as maybe a government conspiracy or some thing to the kin of that.
>>
>>18567085
Sorry for the mistypes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.