[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know if this goes here. Badtrips, they are scary as shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 12

File: Beckley-LSD-research.jpg (369KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Beckley-LSD-research.jpg
369KB, 2560x1600px
I dont know if this goes here.
Badtrips, they are scary as shit because acid work as an amplifier of thoughts so you can believe 100% whatever is in your mind.
They are basically nightmares without been asleep.
I had at least 4 and if u had one, or questions, post it here...
The worst one i had was when i believed i was in a temporal loop on a party (everyone following the same pattern, dancing) and run to my flat (15 floor), in the way to it i realized i could only scape by suiciding, was so scared i remember parts of it, i screamed,hurt myself, run, fall to the floor (all in my tower) and by accident tried to enter in another apartment, the key didnt work and the police came to arrest me (5 of them was needed to stop me) and the rest is story... im alive because i click the wrong number on the elevator...
>>
Are you non-native english speaker or did the acid kill more than a few of your neurons?
>>
Let this be a reminder that psychedelics are no joke, if you have a pre-existing mental illness or you're not comfortable with who you are, DO NOT fuck with psychedelics, it'll be a living nightmare.
>>
Worst I had was on a salvia trip, felt like I was being stretched infinitely until I disappeared and was thrust into a white void of nothingness and I didn't know who I was and how I got there but felt like I was dead.
>>
>>18566889
Damn straight, man. DMT is one of the most profoundly world-changing experiences I've ever had, but if someone has even slight depression or anxiety I wouldn't let them near the stuff.
>>
what you see is fake and your brain glitching
>>
>>18566893
First time I tried Salvia, I took a huge hit from a bong I made, Iost all notion of myself and felt like I was a page on a book, unable to escape, when I looked besides me I saw thousands of faces, stuck there with me, they were mad at me because I wouldn't allow the page to turn, my page, I was afraid I would get lost forever in that book once the page turned.
When I came back, I was terrified, I felt like reality was not real at all.

From the info I've gathered, Salvia is not meant to be smoked, the Mazatec people chew it and that supposedly gives you a mild long lasting experience.
>>
>>18566939
Who's saying otherwise?
>>
>>18566976
True about Salvia not meant to be smoked. The Mazatecs actually consider smoking Salvia to be desecrating the spirit that resides within

But the thing is, with Salvia's insane reverse tolerance, once you've done some 10-50 trips, I'm sure that even chewing a few leaves gets you deep into Salvia land. And for hours!

I haven't tried chewed Salvia but I read it is basically the same but much slower, how it should be. Like being stuck in a dreamland for a whole lifetime (if you break through). Imagine what the Mazatecs saw... No wonder it is said that a moderately big portion of the Mazatec indians who tried salvia never came back from the trip.
>>
File: d74.jpg (54KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
d74.jpg
54KB, 640x482px
You druggies are pathetic. Wow you all really are some geniuses. When you play with the organ in your brain and decide to put drugs into your bloodstream be ready to reap the consequences. This "time loop" you refer to it as is your brain literally stroking out and have forced/premature alzheimers. You must not care about longevity, which is fine, some people dont. But don't wonder why you cant remember your grandchildren names or where your bathroom is at age 50. The body is a machine and will breakdown. It doesn't care about your feelings or so called awakenings lol. Call time whatever you want but the body will continue to break down and even faster by you feeding it lsds. By some of these comments it looks like people are sheep and will take whatever they can get. Are you that unhappy with yourself thst you feel the need to change your state of mind? Sad.
>>
>>18567119
Nobody likes old cold stale pastas
>>
>>18567119
You know what I was thinking when I used to be in your position? I used to think drugs were shmugs. But then I realized... Who the FUCK am I to pronounce such remarks over something I have LITERALLY NO knowledge about.
>>
Its always either the fags who have never taken it and are stupid in their knowledge of it or its stupid druggie who don't know how to process it all the right way
>>
>>18566724
I took shrooms once and thought I was stuck in hell. The shrooms gave me a stomach ache and I kept rolling over and over in this chair thinking I would slip through a dimensional crack out of hell and back into the earthly plane. Hell was just fire and insects crawling all over me.
>>
>>18567316
On most trips I end up loosing contact with reality. My eyes will be open but I will no longer be able to see what is in front of me. I will see complex geometric designs and weird music and repeats itself in crazy patterns, the music honestly sounds like the recordings of the rings of Saturn. After awhile I become pretty sure that the music has driven me insane and I will no longer be able to come down from the trip. This happens nearly every time I take hallucinogens, yet I keep going back to them; I have this weird feeling that they have something to teach, some lesson in the insanity. As I'm coming down from the part of the trip where I can't hear or see the real world I will typically enter the last part of the trip which is honestly even scarier. During this part I will feel myself slipping through dimensions into an endless list of alternative realities. The first time this happened I sobered up and told myself this can't be what happened because everything looks the same and all of my friends and family behave the same. The second time I realized (this could just be part of the trip) that because their is an infinite number of universes with only minute differences between them I was usually just slipping into a universe where only an atom or two were was out of place. Like a quark zigged in this universe where it had zagged in the one I was from. Once I convinced myself that I was always slipping through universes but it was only when I was tripping that I became aware of it. After that part of the trip ends I enter the phase most people are aware of that involves colors looking weird or sounds echoing and warping. After having gone through the parts of the trip where I was pretty much out of contact with reality I will not realize that I am not sober and assume that what I am experiencing is how people typically live. Since I usually do drugs at night it will be around six in the morning at this point so I will go out for breakfast.
>>
>>18567377
cont.
Now most people when they are this high try to avoid public places so as not to attract attention but as I do not remember what being sober feels like at this point I will just walk around town high as a kite eating donuts and drinking chocolate milk while acting like a loon. Eventually I will really sober up downtown, realize that everyone is giving weird looks, and then walk home. And that is what my typical trip looks like.
>>
>>18567377
>>18567386

This happened on shrooms?
>>
>>18567418
LSD. Shrooms is what caused the trip where I thought I was in hell though.
>>
>>18566724
>I dont know if this goes here.
A lot of mental illness related material is posted here.
>>
I find it fascinating how on most bad trip reports people experience being "stuck" on an infinite loop or cycle, it shows us that we have little to almost no knowledge about what we perceive as time.
I'm a firm believer that we are actually timeless, meaning that all that we experience has already happened and will continue to happen for all eternity, spooky stuff.
>>
>>18566724
I've had some pretty bad trips. Most of mine have had a part that was at least somewhat difficult to navigate. The thing that keeps me from bashing my melon out is the thought that if I die during a bad trip I'll be stuck that way, or be robbed of the death experience. And of course that it will come to an end.
>>
Was a stoner back in my late teens. I was drunk and was offered weed by a guy I didn't know. Turns out it was spice.

I completely lost my grip on reality and felt like I was repeating the same five seconds over and over for what felt like an hour.

I was convinced that this was hell, and I was doomed to live out the same five seconds forever.

In a desperate attempt to break the cycle I grabbed my TV and threw it at the wall. One of my friends put me in a choke hold and I eventually passed out. Woke up and felt ok.

But even to this day that still fucks me up. Something permanently switched on inside my brain that night. I still get panic attacks sometimes when I feel like something has repeated itself.

Stay away from the shit man
>>
>>18566889
Psyches can cure mental illness. Let the pilot decide.
>>
Drugs are for losers. Either activate your third eye through meditation or no enlightenment for you. It ain't as easy as poppin' a pill, sorry.
>>
>>18566976
Hm, that's actually quite an interesting metaphor.
I think many of us could be scared of turning our page to allow ourselves to become one of a thousand.
>>
>>18567698

Whoa there, new age friend, who the fuck is talking about enlightenment?
This is a bad trip thread, go open your brown eye somewhere else.
>>
You guys are telling me that bad trip=/=Going crazy for ever?
>>
>>18567748

If you're not mentally strong enough, then I suppose yes, you may become psychotic with just one bad trip.
I've known many people that have had horrible experiences while under the influence of drugs, but they didn't end up in a mental ward, it all depends on how you let that experience affect you.
>>
>>18566724
lsd does literally the opposite, it decreases connectivity in certain parts.
>>
>>18567691
wats dat shit yu been smoking

pass it over here boo K2

fuk yuuuu fuk yuuuuu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BySWBwP9MEg
>>
>>18567119
This.
>>
>>18567748
>first time doing acid
>buy 2 hits. guy tells me its double dipped
>Think I'll be a tough guy and take both
>have awesome time for first half
>heroin addict brother comes over
>he knows that when I'm tripping on anything I'm really easy to manipulate and rob
>know he's about to rob me
>get really freaking paranoid
>end up getting robbed anyway
>start screaming at the top of my lungs
>start babbling shit about philosophy and suffering and shit
>my family comes in my room
>I. SEE. THEM. ALL. TURN. INTO. SKELETONS.
>literally think I'm about to die
>I honestly don't think I've been the same since

>My aunt ate a bunch of shrooms and hanged herself a few weeks after
>Great grandpa had an episode of some sort and killed whole family

I did not give a fuck and have tripped a lot. I probably shouldn't have though.
>>
File: OQYwroQ.gif (38KB, 169x201px) Image search: [Google]
OQYwroQ.gif
38KB, 169x201px
>>18567842
>heroin addict brother
>My aunt ate a bunch of shrooms and hanged herself
Bruh, what the fuck
>>
>>18567698
It can be that easy actually, but the results aren't as clean as the meditation/yoga route as you said.
>>
ITT: faggots
>>
File: Bad_ttrip.jpg (57KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Bad_ttrip.jpg
57KB, 612x380px
>You are now aware that if you rearrange the letters in Brad Pitt you get a bad trip with an extra t.
>>
>>18567119
Fucking this. If youre taking drugs to get high or escape whatever thats understandable thats what theyre for but dont kid yourself into thinking your some enlighted shaman xDD just because your dumbass took some drugs.

Fucking hippy retards I swear.
>>
>>18567875
Some rites include drugs.

Some rites include decapited chickens or menstrual blood, it's just what it is.
>>
File: kys.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>18567856
>>18566748
>>18567119
>>18567546
>>18567698

Bunch of them, yeah, but I'm betting they are all (you).
>>
>>18567842
A lot of people don't know this but skeletons have been wearing human flesh disguises to infiltrate our society and bring it down from within. Perhaps your family was killed and replaced with skeleton sleeper agents.
>>
>>18567875
Yes, grandpa. Whatever you say, grandpa. Have you fallen and can't get up again, grandpa?

Don't kid yourself into thinking you're some enlightened, morally superior arbiter just because you're too much of a faggot to step out of your normie comfort zone.
>>
>>18567450
And what is your real opinion on all this? What are the realizations you have gotten?
>>
File: sheev.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
I love how drug threads trigger the normies, the asspain is delicious.
>>
>>18567919
They have an earned bad reputation.

But they have some therapeutic and spiritual uses.

People on them will always be more receptive, because that's exactly how they work, they open you to new experiences.

That also mean that people on drugs will end up believing in idiotic things.
>>
>>18567912
I don't know man. I guess I realize that their is a lot going on around me that I am not typically aware of. As to what that is, I'm not sure.
>>
File: what_doth_life.jpg (64KB, 489x648px) Image search: [Google]
what_doth_life.jpg
64KB, 489x648px
>>18567925
Completely agree with you, psychedelics have helped me in ways I couldn't even imagine, I now appreciate life and everything it throws at me, be it suffering or joy.
>>
>>18567950
>it's another "psychedelics helped me realize things about myself i should have realized if i wasn't a complete moron, anyway" post
>>
>>18567950
Turned my life around, didn't kill myself because of acid, got my life on track and started excelling at school because of acid. Still revisit it every once in a while in small doses if I ever feel like I'm slipping again or am in a rut. Responsible use turns psyches into a powerful tool.
>>
>>18567919
Drugs aren't a symbol of counter culture since the 70s. Your average pimply 2kool4school kid wears a legalize weed shirt nowadays. You can leave your moms basement now, anon.
>>
>>18567983
>HURR STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!

The only point you've proven is that you're an intolerant asshat, what happened? Did mommy sell herself for crack when you were young?
>>
>>18567962
>>18567978

The word drugs alone shows the lack of understanding.

If you cant appreciate a plant, fungus, or animal that creates an altered mental state - thats your problem.

Clearly ancient practitioners used these substances from the Oracle of Delphi to Socrates.

Sigmund Freud did as well and so did Carl Sagan.

These people chose natural substances, cocaine, weed, etc.

Given their common use and popularity it is also safe to say anyone who mattered 200+ years ago did use these substances.

da Vinci, aristotle, jung, even great artists from painters to composers.

Meanwhile modern science has gone on to show that these substances can treat all sorts of issues from physical pain to depression.

Finally, many of these substances are policed the world over - even though they were entirely legal for most of human civilization.

No shaman or witch or even an herbalist would ever scorn such substances and neither would an everyday doctor who took their oath seriously.

You must be able to open your eyes and see the truth here - these substances are here with us for a reason.
>>
>>18566893
Damn sorry man. Salvia literally erases all around you, did you saw big fractals (mandala like)? I never tried it, almost
>>
>>18566899
Did u see the big snake? Geometrical figures speaking to you? Conection to the earth?
>>
>>18566976
Alone?! Oh man...
The feeling when u come back from a badtrip is that, what is reality anymore? I felt trap on a badtrip, with people around me, whenever i did a movement they follow with another in response, that was my las badtrip, when i desided to put an end to that shit (i snorted ketamine that time) i was so scared of trigering something bad that i stuck on a chair with a pc and didnt talk until a friend took me home
>>
>>18567119
I did acid because the good trips were really cool, i felt free, excited, i said everything that was in my mind, did really weird draws that expanded the bullshit i was doing... and all my friends did acid, i had to separate myself from them to stop falling. Now i am aware of the consecuenses and i try to spread the word...its no joke, idont wanna go to the darkside of the moon
>>
>>18567168
Remain unknowing is the best choice you can do, there is nothing worth it in drugs, any of them
>>
>>18567309
In deed. I used to think that everyone who doesnt try a joint where dumb while i was coffing because of the shit i had in my lungs
>>
>>18567316
Oh man! I have friends who allucinated with insects, specifically worms. Shrooms are at least unpredictable, difficult to know the right amount. How did u scape your hell?
>>
>>18566976
omfg i had a similar salvia trip where pages of my life book where turning
>>
>>18567377
Fractals is a doom when u badtrip, they dont let u go and absorb you. I never loose 100% contact with reallity but that should be reaally scary, desolated
>>
>>18567664
I think there is no time but people will freak out without that concept.
I also believe in different realitys where everything is happening at the same "time", none possibility remains unnexplored.
In my fractal badtrip i hallucinated the paths tunnels coming up from peoples stomachs like Donnie Darko and predicted their moves for moments.
>>
>>18567687
Yes! That is what scared me the most, the desolation of loosing the death experience, like you missed the train
>>
OP. Sorry about my mediocre english, this fucked up cellphone doesnt help either.

I forgot to say that in my scariest badtrip i felt like everytime i took acid i died and restart my life as it never happened, but trapped in the loop there was no way that a situation soon or later will occur where acid came to my hands...no way out, a sick truman show where all the roads ends the same way
>>
>>18567691
Yeah i get chills and the scary memories come back to me whenever i feel a tiny loop, deja vu feels a lot more serious to me now
>>
>>18567748
The few i know that didnt experienced at least a bad feeling or uncomfortavle tought on a trip are literally extranormal...no personality, tastes, just NOTHING
>>
>>18567864
I feel enlightned because of you, thank you complete stranger
>>
>>18567925
Couldnt agree more.
>>
Ok, so I've tripped a handful of times.

There's this shroom extract going around Brooklyn that's pretty groovy. It's interesting visuals (seeing patterns, waves before your eyes), you get happy and giggly, and it's all around fun. I've taken it to go to concerts a few times and to just hang out once.

I also did acid once. It was cool. Much stronger visuals, definitely uplifting and more intense emotions. A song I've heard a thousand times almost brought me to tears. But otherwise I never felt uncomfortable.

I've also done coke and molly a bunch of times, and with all of these drugs I've really never felt out of control. Have all of the PSAs just been lying to me, or have I just gotten lucky/not taken enough? Like, I've never once felt like I couldn't control my emotions and, as high/hard I was tripping, like I couldn't at least mostly pass as sober. Should I just take more?
>>
>>18567973
Yeah... acid scared the shit out of me so much that i got my life straight since the last one, people around me seems to noticed this :)
>>
>>18568224
That doesnt mean everyone should do drugs... i dont care for who did acid or why
>>
>>18566724
I had a similar experience which led to lasting problems decades later with panic attacks and flashbacks.
Def be careful.
>>
>>18568472
I think youre just lucky. I did molly plenty of times in different doses an mixes but ive got tired of the badhumor , chewed cheeks inside, fragile teeth, loose my attetion/interest in things the next days, feel paranoid, etc...
I would say that as long as you dont mix drugs will be alright...specifically dont mix any of these 3 acid, coke, molly
>>
>>18568505
Except for the bad memories im okay...i know 2 persons that out of the sudden see things floating, fractals, whitouth been on any drug
The night i was arrested i didnt had a tab on me because i gave it to my gf before i went to my appartment, i dont know how that could end up if i had it whith me
>>
>>18566976
Here's my salvia trip. It was also totally horrifying, mostly in a lovecraftian sense
>Find myself in a void, having an emotion that made no sense, as if the feeling had been evolutionary conditioned in some alien species for a purpose I could not possibly comprehend.
>Then I witnessed a huge galaxy spanning being arising from the darkness whose dimensions defied all comprehension.
>Then I realize that I'm actually inside the being and that my apartment and really the entire world had been encompassed in the being
>Suddenly the being started dying and crumbling and falling apart all around me
>Feeling like the fabric of reality itself is now crumbling, and that all possible goodness and order had been forever erased from the world
>Come to on the ground of my apartment covered in sweat and reeling from abject horror

good times.
>>
Acid seriously fucked my brother up. He already sort of had a habit of talking endlessly, but the 2 or 3 acid trips he did made it so he tended towards monologing for multiple hours, while running the gamut of emotions from shouting in anger to so-sad-you're-crying to laughter. Everything he says sounds like he was high on acid at that moment, any time he talks.

We haven't got him to take a medication consistently, and he still has no job/income.

Acid is serious business, for some people, definitely a risk.
>>
>>18566899
I'm quite depressive and DMT has always been fine for me. Acid on the other hand... kind of difficult but I never like flipped out or anything on it.
>>
>>18567855
even if you take a shortcut you will still reach the same destination
>>
I demand more bad trip stories.
>>
>>18566724
this is not paranormal it's just you being a pussy post it on a mental health forum or something
>>
>>18570140
See what that gets you.
>>
I've only done shrooms once, and I really liked it. 10/10 would do again.

I have depression and anxiety, and it really matters where your head is at that point in time and how comfortable you are in your environment. These two things will determine what your trip will be like. Also, I don't recommend taking them alone.

Anyway, onto my story. I took them innawoods in a tiny town about a half hour outside of my hometown. We decided to make shroom and PB sammiches late at night and take a walk through the town. Now out there was dark AF with no light pollution, but it was a comfortable darkness because the stars were visible. The walk to town was about four miles from the house, with a cemetery, an elementary school with a playground, and a deserted strip mall on the way. Each area was a different trip, it was great. There were a few cars that passed us walking down the long dark road, and their headlights resembled Sonic the hedgehog, but made of light. The trees were cutout to avoid tangling in the power lines, but for some reason, I couldn't wrap my head around it. They looked like imposter trees. The cemetery was first, and as soon as I stepped through the gate, I saw white orbs all around me. They weren't malicious, just gently mingling. He introduced me to his grandparents at their graves, and I felt like I was actually meeting them. Next was the playground which I don't remember much because I made the mistake of walking underneath a metal slide... My friend banged his hands on top of it, and me being scared of thunder, instantly delved into a bad trip. I don't even know what my brain was thinking when that happened, but I ran screaming to the only source of light at the storefronts. (1/2)
>>
(2/2)

I had enough sense to sit down, close my eyes and control my breathing, likely due to anxiety attacks when I'm sober. It's just second nature at this point. My friend followed me over, and I saw his face for the first time while frying. He had warned me previously about looking at faces so I was prepared, but holy shit it's weird. It was almost as if he was animorphing into a lion. After that, we returned to the house and he played music on his computer. He turned the visualizations full screen and it was like the dancing colors were having a concert just for me. I laid down on my back and pulled my German Shepherd on top of me to cuddle, just watching the screen until it wore off. I didn't know at the time that you can sweat out the psychedelics and animal's skin can absorb it. I really hope that didn't happen, but she seems okay. There was a point that I got up and opened the front door. Remember how I mentioned comfortable darkness? The expanse from the threshold was literal nothing. Like I would drop into eternity if I took a step out. So I just closed the door and laid back down haha. I can def see how the slightest thing could trigger a bad trip.

I'm not sure if I took enough because I was still relatively high functioning. Maybe I need to take more? I didn't feel sick like most people do, either. Maybe because of the yummy sammich.

Oh god, the hangovers! My spine hurt so bad the next morning, I just stayed in bed the whole day. My friend told me your spine is where the psychedelics are contained, and if you take enough, you can fry a little bit when you pop your back. Is this true?
>>
>>18568359
>remain unknowning is the best choice you can do
You don't sound like a philosopher/somebody who belongs on /x/

>Aldous Huxley - The Doors of Perception Open

There are4 so many scientific/first-hand accounts regarding drugs and spiritual/psychic awakening/benefits. I'm not necessarily advocating for the use of them, to each his own. But to completely disregard it at this point in time, with all the evidence out there, is just being ignorant.

Your argument is literally out of a place of ignorance and propaganda/fear mongering.
>>
File: BAMMMM.jpg (3KB, 102x128px) Image search: [Google]
BAMMMM.jpg
3KB, 102x128px
I just recently did acid for the first time and the person that was supposed to babysit me ditched on me and I had taken 3 tabs of acid, at first it was all extremely slow and boring but shit started to get crazy really quick now my trip in no way was bad it was amazing. at first I saw spirals forming everywhere and I was just like "woah so cool dude"

Eventually I was laying on my bed and I was on a crazy ocean with an awful storm and I couldn't breath and I was super upset but then the raft I was on would flip over and I would go under water and this music would start to play and I could breath right and I was so relaxed and happy, then I was in a forest and it was the same kind of situation, I was laying against a wall of vines and then they all suddenly wrapped around me and pulled me into some other realm and I was so at peace and happy.

the next thing I remember is talking to the god of acid he told me I was a speck of dust made from everything and I was in some weird place and the god of acid was me so I snapped back to my body and I was sitting with a negative version of my self just talking with it and making small talk it was awesome, After that my cat got in my room and I was laying down and she lay'd on my stomach and began to purr and then she became one with me and she had 8 eyes and I became the god of acid again and started ranting about the complexity of the universe and everything around us and how the strands of life are thin yet strong. It was weird as fuck but amazing I loved it and I wanna do it again.
>>
>>18572182
Sounds like you had a great time anon
>>
>>18566748
kek
>>
>>18568491
you're still using the word drugs.

thats a misnomer.

psilocybin or marijuana is a fungus or a plant respectively.

coffee is a plant too.

willow trees are plants too.

There is a long list like this - a 'drug' is just a substance with a negative label slapped on it.

Sugar is no different.

I've never done acid myself but to judge someone before even meeting them - just because they enjoy a food you hate - is closed minded, dont you think?
>>
>>18566724
What do you guys think of SQUID detector arrays?
Do you think you could easily turn the pineal gland into one? It seems to be a prime candidate.
>>
Not my story but, my buddy smoked pot for the first time and tripped for 36 hours straight. Freaked him the fuck out. Pretty sure it was laced with something. Anyone know what it could have been?
>>
>be me, trippy mcgee
>trip alone for first time, 1 tab of LSD
>friday the 13th cux i was hardcore
>coming up, feel sense of impending doom, dread, satan himself near me
>spend the next 12 hours watching music videos, reading poetry and quotes by great men throughout history
>can see the demons and devil that possess all of the great artists and influential people
>have a vision where i see every. single. place. in the world simultaneously where evil has taken hold
>am offered to join them due to my looks, personality, understanding etc,
>decline
>am attacked and mocked for the remaining 6 hours and have visions of hell
>literal window to hell,opens in my ceiling
>see kurt cobain getting endlessly shot and stabbed with heroin needles
>see tons of other famous/influentail people being tortured by their vices
>come to
>go to church the next sunday
>feel and see a dark spirit leave my body and float through the rofd
>the holy spirit enters me
>i start crying in shame and joy at the same time

Don't fuck around with this stuff my friends.
>>
>>18567864

t. bad trip
>>
>>18568633
Acid has a tendency to exacerbate pretty much any and every mental state. If you're happy, it'll make you happier. If you're sad, it might make you sadder. If you suffer from psychosis, it'll probably make you more psychotic. Definitely not a smart thing to do if you suffer from some kind of mental illness. If you've mentally prepared yourself beforehand and are ready for what it can throw at you then you should be fine.
>>
>>18567842
>My aunt ate a bunch of shrooms and hanged herself a few weeks after
wat
>>
>>18574980
No, that's just the dangers of marijuana. Prepare to see more of this if that degeneracy continues
>>
>>18566939
This, I huff paint alot and I got to a point where I became aware of what my brain was dreaming about, it was the cerbral pulse of my brain telling my lungs to breathe, fucked me ip for months
>>
I had this one trip that was so bad that I was on like hour 48 of no sleep, and pretty much reached the conclusion that I was never going to be able to fall asleep until I was on a beach and a particular song was playing. Like I thought the secret of the universe would be unlocked at that point and my mind would let me fall asleep.

Not sure how to describe it but it was the most terrifying experience of my life. I was 100% that my purpose would be reveled to me but only on this imaginary beach I dreamt up in my head and with this song playing on a record vinyl as I laid on this beach I've never seen before in my life.
>>
File: 68c95e90266a01cbb1eee52ff1a028b9.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
68c95e90266a01cbb1eee52ff1a028b9.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
most of the LSD experiences iv'e had (there's been quite a few) were all sunshine and happiness. I always hear these stories of people doing insane and harmful shit on LSD and I have to wonder if they were taking the same drug. the worst iv'e had was thought looping.

I have to wonder what does you guys are taking I usually do 200-300 mics and haven't gone over 350 before.
>>
File: why-you-lying.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
why-you-lying.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>18575011

lol bullshit. 1 tab of acid is barely going to give you any strong visuals but you're certainly not going to see and hear voices and shit.
>>
>>18575263
Where do you live and where did you get the LSD?

Many many people likely take nbome or other RCs thinking it's LSD.
>>
Never have mirrors around when taking acid. I've gotten "stuck" in them before. It's also kinda mind-blowing seeing yourself. Not in a good way though, ever since my first time I've now always felt a little dissociative. *shrugs*
>>
>>18566724
Everyone in this thread is a pussy or weak minded
>>
>>18566976
Definitely had the same thing happen to me on salvia. As if every instant was another page in a book turning
>>
>>18567691
I'm very glad most states outlawed this shit. Me and my friends tried Spike Diamond, a brand of spice that was supposedly stronger than Spike Max. We decided to smoke this shit at a barn party my cousins friend was hosting and all four of us lost our minds for a good few hours. I felt that time repeating effect as well; saw myself leaving the couch we were on hundreds of times before i actually got up. Hallucinated walls of boxes appearing around us. One of my friends was too terrified to leave the couch. My cousin pretended to blend in with her friends but was absolutely freaking out on the inside. My other friend punched out a crackhead who had been rapping on the same couch and apparently followed him outside the barn.

This was about 7 years ago. I've taken acid and shrooms many times, and only recently stopped because ive learned everything i needed from my trips. Had a few bad ones; Fear and Loathing in a dark basement gave me a terrible trip. Nothing as bad as spice though.
>>
>>18567842
>>things that never happened for 300, Alex
>>
>>18568511
Oh, fuck that noise. You should certainly mix LSD and MDMA. It provided for the literal best experience of my life (so far!~), and I wouldn't trade it for pretty much anything. I was at an orchestral concert, and I felt (more strongly than I had previously or have since) each and every emotion which the songs were meant to convey and elicit, and HOLY FUCK. It was amazing. Oh, I also smelled the music, which was legitimately beyond words. I HIGHLY encourage everyone to utilize psychedelics /at least/ until they get to experience some sort of synesthesia. Everyone deserves to get to have those feelings, at least once in their lives. Oh, also, I saw during this music, a picture of some incredibly old stone stairs in the middle of a town, and I suddenly felt my mind filling with an incredible number of memories. It was as if the collective knowledge and experiences of those stairs suddenly came flooding into my mind; I felt OLD, like, ancient, basically as old as the stairs appeared to be. And I experienced simultaneously the collective memories all people shared of those stairs - beautiful, joyful, and happy moments filled with wonder and lust for life, as well as sad memories filled with nostalgia, longing, and pain, along with pretty much everything in between. It was so strange. I knew the memories were not my own, and yet... They didn't feel alien at all. They felt incredibly familiar. Overall, I find that I simply CANNOT overstate the weight and importance of this experience for me. I will never forget it for as long as I live. It pulled me back from the brink of suicide, as, if experiences such as that one were possible, then I simply would and could not allow myself to die without putting forth every possible iota of effort into experiencing as many varied experiences in differing levels of power and raw emotion. I want to push the limits of my own perception. It legitimately changed my life.
>>
took 3 tabs of double dipped acid with a childhood friend when I turned 17.

all matter existed in a realm I had no connection to. I could experience it with my senses, but what I see isn't really "it". I imagined the universe as waves and electronic signals that my brain was converting into something comprehensible. I was only capable of thinking in base level ideas. the idea "nothing is impossible" entered my head and I recognized it as the first thought I ever had, my consciousness had to have developed after the initial realization that I couldn't be nothing, all other thoughts and ideas had to have stemmed from it. it made me worry about my inability to stop "being", when I die, is that a physical death or does the "I" die with it? after awhile of trying to figure out what I am, I decided I was nothing. a contradiction. self evident truths like "nothing lasts forever" began to scare me. I felt like the manifestation of 0 divided by 0. I was going insane but then I realized, why does it matter if I lose my grip on reality? which calmed me down.

I don't think I'm a genius or anything like that, I didn't attain a high level of understanding but it was an interesting experience that I'm glad I had
>>
>>18575419

I never understood why dealers tell people their acid is "double dipped" what a blotter is is just lsd mixed diluted water and soaked into perforated paper. There's no dipping involved just what the paper has absorbed. You probably just two regular hits (150-250 micrograms)
>>
>>18575430
yeah I don't understand what it even means. I just thought I'd mention it in case it means something to anybody else/gives context
>>
>>18575387
My second best experience was a night, at the start of which I took ~4g of shrooms. I started off making up "Da Shroooooom God" (and going into this venture, I knew I was basically talking to an imaginary friend which I was creating solely for this trip), but, as it progressed and I began to peak, he actually started talking back to me without my consciously making him do so, which was incredibly fucking cool! Eventually, this progressed to a revelation during which I discovered what basically amounted to "The Answer" and all that, but I knew I wouldn't be able to remember it (at least not perfectly - I do still have some vague thoughts on what it was and all that) once I came down from my trip. But, I huge part of it was the nature of existence, specifically in regards to duality, and how the sum of the two parts of existence (like matter and antimatter, or light and dark, or whatever you measure you choose to utilize) is greater than both of them separately. This also led me to discover that "bad" things are necessary in life and existence, or else "good" things would be basically meaningless. And so, for that reason, "bad" things aren't actually unfortunate or bad, and they're certainly necessary.
>>
>>18575456
So, while I certainly don't enjoy bad things when they happen, I understand them on a different level now, and I don't get mad at them (quite as much, anyway), as I used to, since I now /know/, in a very spiritual sort of way [oh, and before all these drugs, I considered myself an atheist, but now I feel certain - and therefore gnostic - that there is/are SOME kind of G/god(s) out there, even if it/they is/aren't necessarily located in our specific reality. Though I still feel that the Abrahamic God is basically a laughingstock it's so improbable, inane, and just plain stupid desu.], that this duality is both necessary and literally fundamental to our reality. It's inescapable. I also had images shown to me of a """Holy War""" or some kind of apocalypse. And the strangest part?
>>
>>18575459
This war was indescribably BEAUTIFUL. It was the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen (the music was more beautiful to hear, but the candy-flipping experience ended up being more powerful and moving overall. From what I saw, felt, and experienced, this War is inevitable, simply because that's the way things both HAVE to be, as well as /already/ are. I'm not sure if it will happen in the form which I witnessed - that is, as a LITERAL, corporeal, Earthly war between the forces of good and evil, light and dark, or if it was simply a metaphor for all of existence and the intrinsic nature of this struggle throughout all of existence, but either way, I am humbled to have witnessed it. I should note, I ended up sobbing for basically the entire trip about an hour or two after the voice started talking back on his own. All in all, I think I sobbed for a good 4+ hours. It felt ~good~, though, in a way I can't quite put into words. Cleansing, maybe? I felt... different, after the experience. Older, wiser, but also aware of the VAST scope of everything that I /don't/ yet know. I think that may have been the most important takeaway from that experience. So, yeah. I'm DEFINITELY going to continue exploring these substances and delving within my own mind, and whatever territories may come along with that! Oh, and a bit of a sidenote, but, the best way to describe my thoughts on "The Answer" would be, seriously and unironically, Pokémon. I can go into more detail here, if anyone is interested, but basically, in Pokémon, one starts out young and naïve, but not in a bad way. You progress throughout the game, battling amongst friends, real enemies/"bad guys", and rivals, while, learning, growing, and socializing.

Please feel free to ask me any and every question which you might have about these, or other experiences that I've had, or plan to have, as well as my thoughts on basically anything! I love discussing these topics!
>>
>>18571472
You cannot sweat out psychedelics to the point where it can be absorbed by anything else. MAYBE you might sweat out enough for them to be detected by very precise drug test, but not enough to affect anyone. Additionally, most drugs can't even be absorbed transdermally without special carrier solvents, patches, or similar.

And wow, no. Psychedelics are also 100% not contained within your spine (if they were, how could you sweat them out?~ :P ;3). All drugs are either polar or nonpolar (to varying degrees, of course) and so therefore are either mostly water- or fat-soluble, respectively. The vast majority of drugs are water-soluble and so stay almost entirely within your bloodstream (and various receptors within your body - though some of these are located in the spine, brain, and other locations) until they are metabolized by the liver or another organ and are filtered out by your kidneys, where they're excreted whenever you take a piss. Most gasses, as well as THC and PCP, IIRC, are fat-soluble. This is actually why people can test positive for marijuana up to a month after they've stopped heavy/continuous use of it! It gets absorbed into their fat cells, and can stay there for a good while until these fat stores are metabolized, or the drug diffuses out and is excreted over time. No drug, except for some very obscure medical-type drugs (i.e. not psychoactive), stays in your system for more than a month or two, and the vast, VAST majority are out within a week or days, tops.

Please go check out www.erowid.org for a ton of great information on drugs, their usage and dosage, as well as safety and other important information. The respective Wiki articles can be quite useful, as well. There are a lot of outrageously and ridiculously fake """facts""" circulating out there about LSD, including the ones you posted. Keep yourself informed, and you'll have a great, almost always positive, time during your experiences! Good luck, and have fun!
>>
>>18567316
I also had a bad trip with shrooms where I thought I was in hell. No visualizations aside from stuff becoming all "wavy" though. Just stuck in this bad mindset... it's really hard to explain. I distinctly remember repetition being a major theme.
>>
>>18567119
There isn't anything on this planet worth remembering other than facts and trained skills, all else is pointless. Human interactions are an illusion, and usually socialization is pointless except to maintain a thin veneer of sanity while you pursue other, more fruitful pursuits.

LSD is useful for discovering the extent of ones own psychological states, which are often fraught with mistakes and false notions. Erasing those barriers makes the human a more full and complete being. Fear and other primitive responses are the enemy of progress and survival. Fear of unknown and different things, even loss of memory or death is weakness.

>>18575238
Like everyone else here, you probably have some kind of Freudian transcendent savior complex that makes you think LSD will make you a shaman. You have to humble yourself and realize that in some abstract overly favorable sense, everything important on LSD is important and maybe to others... but mostly the stuff is important for you. You have to work through your shit before you can be given wisdom about the greater being beyond the individual.

Also, you need to go to the beach and listen to that vinyl in order to get past the ego hang-ups stage. Usually shit like that leaves you so fucked for your whole life that you never get to any other stage of development. Stuck not doing something you will that is simple... shameful lost opportunity to assert your human will.
>>
>>18575263
When I took 4 tabs (~450 mics) of acid randomly on an impulsive whim while staying at my gf's house, I started repeating to myself over and over, "This was a bad idea," "That was so stupid of me," "Why did I do this?" "Fuck, I'm screwed," etc. etc. I'd done acid, up to probably ~250ug, previously, and I'd basically never had any issues at all. But this time, even though the setting was great, and the set had been (right up until I psyched myself out lol), just that single thought got caught in my head which, when combined with the come-up anxiety and the fact that this was a decent bit more acid than I'd done previously, ended in my totally freaking myself the fuck out. I asked my gf to go see if she could find any of my benzos (which I had as a precaution for any bad trips - I'd highly recommend this to anyone tripping, even if you're extremely experienced!), but (surprisingly luckily!~) she couldn't find them, so I guess I lost/left them somewhere. I tried watching some favorites on Netflix to offset the first hour of feeling absolutely TERRIBLE. Not only was my perception ridiculously enhanced and warped, as nearly half a mg of LSD is wont to do lmao, but this overwhelming bombardment of sensory input and more anxiety than I ever had (or have since) felt, combined and manifested themselves as a physical sensation of illness and nausea. However, right as I approached the hour mark, I vomited out a good portion of a (quite tasty, I might add) sub sandwich I'd just eaten. Throwing up on that much LSD felt quite ~strange~ haha. It came out my nose a bit, which was pretty uncomfortable, but after I'd finished, all of my anxiety and any negative feelings whatsoever completely vanished, and I enjoyed a pretty fucking baller trip! Smells were extra fun, and my perception of them was warped in a way that, as is the case with many things involving psychs, hard to describe. But they seemed fuller. Anyway, overall, it ended up still being a great time!
>>
File: gTOJH0E.jpg (252KB, 460x800px) Image search: [Google]
gTOJH0E.jpg
252KB, 460x800px
>>18567842
>>
>>18566724
Wasn't lsd a failed experiment to achieve mind control or something along those lines?
>>
>>18578309
It was successful to some degree. Go to CIA.gov and read the recently released documents
>>
>>18567316
J>>18567316
I did Shrooms a few weeks back and had a wonderful time. First time doing psychedelic also. I suffer from being unexplqinably iirate , anxiety and I guess paranioa Id call it. I loved it , my mind shut off for the first time I can recall and my head felt so free compared to my everyday cloudyness and heaviness, I was entranced by every small thing observing , loving anencephaly connecting with shapes, patterns, distortion etc. Pure bliss. Came a point when I was coming down and it got a little dark, and felt a weird urge to inflict harm on someone or something so i watched a bit of tv for another hour and it'd passed.

I loved the first hours of the trip, but the last hour really freaked me out , I'm by no means a violent person and would never harm anything.

i was freaked out about taking them , it went well and i had a blast all things considered. i dont think i will ever do them again.

i did take from it that my mind can experience bliss, happiness and compassion on its own and ive come further in mending my mental faults listed above by reminding myself during my daily sober life of the feelings i had on shrooms and recreating the positive vibes id experienced.
>>
>>18566889
As someone who is severely depressed I can say that LSD has helped me work through a lot of internalized issues over the course of three or four trips. BUT I will also say that I had done a lot of reading on how to handle myself during a trip and keep myself from having a bad trip beforehand. Without that knowledge when I was trapped in my own head it could have easily gone awry
>>
I did shrooms once and was I convinced me and my friends had died in a car accident . I thought we were all in limbo waiting to go to hell .
>>
Taken shrooms a few times.

The last time I took about 4 grams, but it felt more like 5. Went to a skating rink at about 1 in the morning with my friend, who was on the same dose. The patterns I saw in the ice were incredible, very Alex Grey-esque. I could see an entire story forming in the ice, landscapes and everything. However, taking mushrooms late at night is a terrible idea. Sleep is impossible.
>>
>>18566724
That temporal loop.

It convinced me reality is just waves that repeat the same energy over and over again, but in that state you believe it's exactly the same thing happening over and over again, not just the energy.

Specially because now I can just smoke or drink with that group of friends I tripped with and I will remember the whole trip, and I will see the patterns and the loops start emerging all over again.

The first time I went absolutely catatonic, didn't know my name, the date, where I was, and I kept asking this, this in turn freaked everybody out and everyone thought I was trying to kill them, no one got hurt but that night was fucked up, now I try to just calm myself down and convince myself it's an illusion from that trauma. But every now I then I get the flashbacks of feelings that everyone is looking at me and knows something I don't, and that they're laughing, and that I must escape.

/schizo
>>
>>18566724
I used to do a bit of these kinds of things. Some of them make you physically sick also, i took those and acid but they are a bit different. There is a reason why you have a bad time on it. Because its not natural to be like that. You either have a bad time or you just keep doing it while turning into a fanatic without realizing it. Like bill hicks.. a bitter person may be very smart but they are not wise, they are not healthy. A wise person would not have hatred. Tool and bill hicks had hatred just denied it.
This kind of fanatacism is very deep rooted and can take many years of recklessness for a person to purge, if at all. If you learn to be happy from acid you will be the same as if you learn to be happy without it because you would be free of it or the marks it has left on experience. It makes people illogical, look at terrence mckenna for fucks sake. I like the guy and probably would have been friends with him but i dont buy into anything he says, its batshit. These young people who believe they are finding themselves will probably have a series of reckless long term burnouts that they must learn from. When these burnouts occur a person seems like a psychopath without empathy to others. They seem like a ruthless dictator type. Look at maynard james keenan, the guy is a psychopath and his intelligence, although very sharp and expansive ultimately is bullshit and not true. He is not rooted in truth.
>>
>>18578898
Oh yeah i was going to add that if you want to do them just ignore this but youre better off learning to be happy without them because youll be in the same spot either way but these drugs can sever relationships in a really bad way and you can wind up not too much different than a homeless transient. Its fucking horrible. It can make you react to other peoples ignorance in a very destructive and stupid way that severs all your relationships and can put you in the spot of a transient, then youre fucked. This has happened to me and it is a crisis from hell. All the people that i have known who did a shit load of these drugs are unemployed and have no energy or enthusiasm. The only guy i know that is employed has a mutant life and only entered college at 35 after fucking around like a liberal druggie. This shit can be really destructive to your life.
>>
>>18566724
How do you have a bad trip? Done tons of acid and shrooms. tfw trip harder on dank.
>>
Hey all, got quite a few trip stories, good & bad, will start with my first and worst bad trip I had, which happened to be to my second trip on 25i NBOME

>Grade 11, 17 y/o
>Finish up my school shit for the day and take my spare after lunch
>Weird kid I've hung out with a couple times asks me if I want to go to his place at lunch and take a tab
>Say sure, and off we go
>10 mins later, at his place, dropping our tab each
>Dude lives with his grandma/aunt/dad/uncle??? so its kinda awkward
>offers me another half tab about 2 hours in, minor visuals, slight feeling of anxiety
>nothing serious, so I oblige
>5 mins afterward, get spooked, and take out the half tab without him noticing,because, y'know, don't wanna look like a pussy
>Start feeling kinda fucked, anxiety rising
>Take some hotknives hoots with his aunt or whatever, and I chill for about another 30 mins or so
>Once again, anxiety starts making me feel scared and uncomfortable, so I make up some shit excuse about having to help my dad with something, and I fuckin peace out
>begin long ass walk home
>everything is all cool now that Im moving, but this doesn't last for long
>eventually, 25 mins into my walk, and only 5 away from home, and it hits me
>Fucking panic.
>I start overthinking shit and feel super fucked up like Im about to die
>Finally get hme, and figure I can just "sleep" off my trip lmao
>Get in bed and close my eyes
>intensityintensifies.jpg
>fuck that, can't handle overwhelming closed eye visuals
>suddenly hear my landlord come home next door
Cont.

(sorry if greentext is fucked, first time poster, long time lurker)
>>
>>18567691
Lol shit that's fucking funny
>>
>>18579733
>landlord is cool guy, figure he can help me out with the bad trip
>as soon as I go to talk to him, he starts getting pissed at me about all the parties I've been having with my buddies lately
>Silently nod and say okay, whilst trying not to to fucking melt down
>landlord finishes his spiel, and heads into his house
>I pace in my room for a little bit, before settling on the idea that I need "help"
>Decide to go talk to my fucking school drug councilor because I feel impending doom to the max
>on my way back into town, I feel as if my legs are on auto pilot, and I'm having vivid visual hallucinations
>walking on the back of a chinese styled dragon with cherubs floating in the corners of my vision (all of this has slowly been compounding since I dropped)
>out of nowhere, I can hear an ambulance siren start blaring, and I think its coming to pick me up because I'm actually dead and don't know yet
>Suddenly, I realize I can see my good friend walking down the road, coming towards me
>Explain the whole scenario to him
>He escorts me pasts my high school, and onward to the 7-11 down the way
>buys me a slurpee and a big bit hot dog
>Have no idea why this is the best thing I've eaten, or drank
>Feel better almost instantly, and walk all the back home with friend
>Get home, start playing New Vegas
>Open up my backpack to grab something from it, and I see my lunch I didn't eat from hours earlier
>Had a bad trip because I did drugs and forgot to eat

But ye, was still a good time afterwards. Fucked me up with permanent visuals for a while, and when I would smoke pot I would basically enter the trip again, but it's all good.
Got plenty more good/bad trip stories to share if anyone is interested
>>
>>18575295
Just because that's true for you doesn't mean that's true for everyone friendo. I consistently loose my mind on one tab
>>
>>18574077
Are Willow trees psychotropic?
>>
>>18575295
I'm this >>18578838
and I was on one tab, my friends had a smooth trip and were able to control me on that just one too

I am not exagerating when I say I forgot I existed, it's what I think amnesia would feel like but every minute you forget again.
>>
>>18571451
Maybe it's apples and oranges but I highly recommend taking shrooms alone. It's like spring cleaning for your psyche. Eat 4g, sit in a dark closet, fuckin blast off.
>>
>>18567691

KEK
>>
>>18575550
>There isn't anything on this planet worth remembering other than facts and trained skills, all else is pointless. Human interactions are an illusion, and usually socialization is pointless except to maintain a thin veneer of sanity while you pursue other, more fruitful pursuits.

John Stuart Mill would like to have a word with you:

>“Suppose that all your objects in life were realized; that all the changes in institutions and opinions which you are looking forward to, could be completely effected at this very instant: would this be a great joy and happiness to you?” He reported that “an irrepressible self-consciousness distinctly answered, ‘No,’ ”

>The first break in his “gloom” came while reading Marmontel’s Mémoires: “I . . . came to the passage which relates his father’s death, the distressed position of the family, and the sudden inspiration by which he, then a mere boy, felt and made them feel that he would be everything to them—would supply the place of all that they had lost.” He was moved to tears by the scene, and from this moment his “burden grew lighter.”
>>
>>18567691
Wierd my friend smoked that shit and developed anxiety and panic attacks
>>
>>18566724
Aren't those two different sides of the brain?
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.