[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright quick question /x/ Have any of you had a dream take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: placeholder.jpg (474KB, 1920x1274px) Image search: [Google]
placeholder.jpg
474KB, 1920x1274px
Alright quick question /x/

Have any of you had a dream take place, say a mall, wherever doesn't matter, but dream about the same place with different outcome another night?

As in, I'll dream of being in a mall doing my thing one night with the following night a massacre taking place at the same location.
>>
Outlined is just an example.

Will go in depth on request.
>>
>>18566494
Go deeper fgt
>>
I was at an interstate, maybe an underpass. In a previous dream I was there and I noticed a few things that made this particular place stick out. Last night, I had a dream of chariots, titans, warriors, gladiators, really huge Goliath looking beings. But, when I looked around I was at the underpass. Everything stuck out just like before. And it not the first time this has happened.
>>
File: 447fa19bf.jpg (203KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
447fa19bf.jpg
203KB, 720x480px
well I had this dream years ago, being out in a massive never ending field of dead grass (imagine a soccer field in winter, no tall grass just small dead patches. The only structure was a large grain silo. I climbed the ladder in the grain silo and fell in through the top, into water that filled the silo. I started freaking out because there was no way out. But then, there were dolphins in the silo and I automatically felt a calm come over me, and started swimming with them in the water. Then I woke up.

Years and years later id have dreams about being in a car, or walking, and looking into the distance and seeing the same field and silo. It appears every few years. Do dolphins mean anything to anyone? I never had any special feelings towards them dunno if there is somthing to this
>>
>>18566625
also im not OP, just throwing in my experience
>>
Dolphins for me mean intellect, so look more into it. It may men so much more, but what is the significance of the particular place. My dreams are not just dreams Ive learned that. So maybe there is something behind it.
>>
>>18566655
I agree with you, there is def something to particular people/places/things in dreams. I always write them down the second I wake up. Although I don't think all dreams have meaning. My dream I had of working at a convenience store and having Jim Morrison come in was probably just nonsense. Unless the lizard king now just travels through different plains trying to send messages, which is plausible too
>>
I agree, It has happened too many times ti ignore it, Maybe Im missing something... And to be honest, I dont write my dreams down at all. Once I wake up, throughout the day there are specific reminders of my dreams. Things that make me analyze my dream
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.