[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's their endgame? And should they be forgiven for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: the bogs.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
the bogs.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
What's their endgame?

And should they be forgiven for their cross-dimensional crimes?
>>
>What's their endgame?

this implies they care about petty human concepts like "beginning" and "end".
>>
>>18566482
the bogs are superhuman let them be superhuman
>>
What the fuck are the mods/janitors doing when this shit gets posted every hour
>>
>>18566482
Tell me about thus spicy new meme
>>
>>18566613
Someone give this guy a quick rundown
>>
>>18566613
Something about ancient blood line. More powerful than the Rothschild's and they control everything. They're faces are like that because they are becoming the gods they were born to be. From what I've read.
>>
>>18566482
can you give me a run down?
>>
>>18566482
>And should they be forgiven for their cross-dimensional crimes?
Ha, I don't know if you know this but you just posted a picture of the cross dimensional judge, juries, and executioners.
>>
>>18566613
>>18567491
Quick Rundown:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs >in contact with aliens >rumoured to possess psychic abilities >control france with an iron fist >own castles and banks all over the world >direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line >will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city) >own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth >first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies >both brothers said to have 200+ IQ >ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them >These are the Bogdanoff twins >They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world >You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now >The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church >They learned fluent French in under a week >Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff >The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human. >In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe >The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
>>
WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>18566806
>From what I've read

And what's that? Conspiracies on /x/?
>>
>>18566482
Stop posting this stupid fucking meme i cant stand looking at those ugly cunts
>>
>>18567952
>retards who fucked up their faces with plastic surgery
ftfy
>>
>>18566482
That fucking hair though.
>triggered
>>
>>18566482
That's David Bowie in heavy makeup.
>>
File: bogdanoff.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanoff.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>18566482
anunaki supremacy
>>
>>18566806
>They're faces are like that because they are becoming the gods they were born to be.
>gods
If that's what a "god" looks like, then it's clearly time to worship Satan.
>>
>>18566482
Looks like Gary Shandling impregnated the Joker and had twins.
>>
>>18567971
/thread
>>
>>18567952
>control france with an iron fist
>Not "an iron but fair fist"
>>
>>18567969

I'm starting to think that there are some serious professional shills posting this to drive people away from 4chan. The mods do delete threads and they ban people but it just does not fucking stop. This pathetic forced meme is being posted on every board i go to.
>>
>>18567968
/pol/memes, the forced kind
>>
File: 1485dd41959154.jpg (80KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485dd41959154.jpg
80KB, 751x600px
>>
I shouldn´t have googled this
>>
>>18570309
LOL "Bog People"
>>
>>18569138
>shills
What the fuck are you, Reddit?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.