[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The CIA confirms remote viewing (a.k.a astral projection or w/e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 19

File: rv.png (69KB, 1166x879px) Image search: [Google]
rv.png
69KB, 1166x879px
The CIA confirms remote viewing (a.k.a astral projection or w/e you call it) is real.

What now?
>>
>>18566331

You seem to be misinformed. Astral projection is not the same thing as remote viewing. It's accessing two entirely different planes of consciousness.
>>
>>18566348
Well in any case the CIA confirms that psychic powers are real
>>
>>18566331
>>18566214

Don't do it
It's like asking for directions, but you're completely blind. Some may show you what you're looking for, others may take you for their own.

tl-dr ; don't go into the spirit/astral realms. You're not equipped for it as a human. The CIA is fucking with you.
>>
>>18566361
eh I want to try anyway, if that's you the OP of that thread what files have you downloaded?

Can you send me the links?

Also general tips/guides to start this shit are appreciated.
>>
ooky
>>
>>18566385
>told demons exist and will come to fuck with you if you attempt to open doors to the fire realms
>"I want to do it anyway"

This place is actually insane, like, actual insanity.

That, or insurmountable retardation.

The devil makes work for idle thumbs. Don't do this, go do some real fucking work.
>>
i recall reading that they already said this a few years ago... cia docs showing that remote viewing had been attempted and somewhat successful but never successful enough to be useful
>>
File: 1471527203280.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1471527203280.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>18566409
Can't resist the chance to challenge the devil
>>
>>18566412
But Anon, that's what they WANT you to think!
>>
>>18566412
>and somewhat successful but never successful enough to be useful
From what I read they were successful but simply not cost effective so they evetually cut the funding, after all why develop these skills when you have the NSA tapping into literally every phone and internet connection at the same time or drones following millions of people.
>>
>>18566409
Fuck off christtfag.

>>18566331
This has been known about and declassified for at least 20 years. You can download the original SRI CRVA guide on the net. To learn about it best people are Russell Targg, Paul Smith and Ingo Swann. And to a lesser extent Lynn Buchanan.
>>
File: 1484666502180.jpg (135KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1484666502180.jpg
135KB, 640x638px
>>18566428
>>18566428
>I have the complete narrative of how this shit is gonna go down, even though I know nothing

How do you know it'll be worthwhile? How do you know you'll escape? How do you know you won't lose your soul and mind?

But, I know how reverse psychology works. These warnings probably fall on deaf ears. Still though, this is my final advice to you.

Let the CIA, demons and curiosity fuck with you, or go do the thing you're supposed to, and live a proper life.
>>
>>18566462
>How do you know it'll be worthwhile? How do you know you'll escape? How do you know you won't lose your soul and mind?

Confidence in my mind mate.
>>
>>18566465
Said every trapped soul, ever.

Alright.

What do yo want to know how to do?
>>
>>18566465
You're really bored huh? Enjoy yer head trip down the rabbit hole.

Spoiler alert: You end up back where you are now; Believe in yourself, and see bullshit for what it is.
>>
>>18566474
>What do yo want to know how to do?

Everything you have on it

>>18566477
>Spoiler alert: You end up back where you are now; Believe in yourself, and see bullshit for what it is.

amen I always like to explore everything I can no matter where it brings
>>
>>18566479
Seriously though. I'm not the one who has your answers, but I can tell you I've tripped out so many times on the mysteries of life questions.

If I can only say one thing:
If you have to hurt yourself or others in this path, then you've gone the wrong way. The true path is one of no harm, no foul. Remember that, and you'll be safe on your journey.
>>
yes psi is real but even then no one will believe it. i would not have either if i didn't see it happen with my own eyes.
>>
>>18566409
stop fucking role-playing
>>
>>18566331
There were military programs in the 80s. It was all made public years and years ago. There is a whole documentary on the remote viewing used by the military on the Suspect Zero DVD. They interview the people who were taught how to use it.
>>
>>18566581
It's not just old news, it's a verified form of intelligence gathering.
>>
>>18566526
Sad thing is he's more then likely not RPing. Christfags actually believe this shit.
>>
>>18566385
I recommend SRV but take your pick:
http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-manuals/

Also don't listen to the schizo. I've been doing this for years now and the only side effect has been realizing there is more to life than I thought, which honestly is pretty cool.

There's a community here:
dojopsi.info/forum

And a website for getting practice targets here:
dojopsi.com/tkr
>>
Also you can see what doing a session looks like here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLbQt_hMxV9z7KWwIZ86Pyg

His first videos are using pen and paper (ortodox way) and he later moved on to using a whiteboard and skipping parts of the protocol (less reliable until you get experience).
>>
>>18566777
>. I've been doing this for years now
Oh really? How many? How did you get started?

You've been doing this for years but have had no meetings with any entities?
>>
>>18566331
The Stargate Project was terminated and declassified in 1995 after a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. Information provided by the program was vague, included irrelevant and erroneous data, and there was reason to suspect that its project managers had changed the reports so they would fit background cues.
>>
File: 4142.png (97KB, 1025x904px) Image search: [Google]
4142.png
97KB, 1025x904px
>>18567010
>after a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation

???
>>
>>18567027
source aside from that image?
>>
>>18567149
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002600360002-3.pdf

last page for that pic
>>
>>18566331
>Trusting the CIA
>>
>>18566361
>>18566409
Can you explain what you mean? What's the difference between remote viewing and astral projection? How do demons figure in?
>>
>>18567827
Except these are internal documents released by FOIA request, they're real.
>>
>>18566331
>CIA can be trusted
>They declassify information to the public
Yeah good luck trying to get it to work, its been disproven as bollocks time and again.
>>
>>18569246
nice try cia
>>
>>18569299
Checked and keked
>>
File: 1401346314355.gif (96KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1401346314355.gif
96KB, 300x100px
>>18566361
>/x/phile thinks he knows more than CIA scientists.
>>
>>18566462
You seem mighty intent on keeping everyone out of these 'realms'...

What are you hiding in there?
>>
>>18567010
You mean they officially terminated it and turned it into a black project.
>>
>>18566829
I've been doing it for about 4 or 5 years on and off. Weekly for the last 2. I want to make an organized practice out of it, I know people who have used it to make money betting and trading stocks, but I'm bad managing my emotions so I'm kinda wary. I have other ways to make money anyway, so I mainly use it to explore fringe stuff.

I've had "meetings with entities" namely because I'm also a ceremonial magician, and that's what you would expect when you actually summon those entities.

I don't remember exactly how I found the site dojospi.com, but that's where I started going down the rabbit hole. I have to tell you, at first when I was confronted by my own personal experience, being a hardcore atheist and materialist, I had a pretty bad time of intense denial and cognitive dissonance. I was afraid. It took me a while to accept reality is not what I thought, but it has brought amazing stuff over the years to my life, and this knowledge has definitely changed it for the better (no, I won't get into details).

9 out of 10 times when you see someone raging about magick or esp/psi not being real in here it's someone who's going down the rabbit hole too fast and is experiencing this phase of denial.
>>
>>18567027
It's a very unreliable phenomenon. Not worth it when you have every phone tapped and drone surveillance over the whole world.

Its use is very limited, but on a personal level it's cool. Especially if your resources are limited.
>>
>>18569145
Remote viewing is using your "astral senses" to get information (tactile, visual, auditory). Basically applied ESP.

Astral projection consists in "switching over" completely to those "astral senses", so that in effect you are not "piloting" your physical body, but your astral one. It's fairly difficult to do and most people don't believe it's real, or believe that it's actually lucid dreaming.
I was fortunate enough as a child to experience this spontaneously (and now as an adult sometimes as well, but not as frequently). It's real, and it's very different from lucid dreaming.

Demons do not play a role in either (especially not in remote viewing) unless you choose for them to do so.
Get a PDF or buy this book (easily googleable) if you want to know more about what demons really are:
https://www.amazon.com/Origins-Psychic-Phenomena-Poltergeists-Unconscious/dp/1594771642
>>
>>18569412
did dojospi change urls or something? cant seem to find it
>>
>>18569435
http://dojopsi.com/tkr/
http://dojopsi.info/forum
>>
>>18569438
ah. typos. right. thanks!
>>
>>18569421
>>18569438
This is unbelievable guys damn...I'm starting to believe all these stuff, even including some elements of occult, and from buddhism past lives, and etc...but some part of me doesn't want to believe. I just don't understand why stuff like this would be so down in the underground. even things like the pineal gland and the 3rd eye. well I understand but I wish it didn't have to be that way.
>>
>>18567010
Provides vague and inconclusive findings? You mean like any other method of investigation?
These people had good results. They got relevant information about 50% of the time. Imagine being able to sniff out drug or immigrant smugglers 50% of the time, or finding information to solve 50% of unsolved murders.
The police in my town used to hire out a clairvoyant for years when they've exhausted all other options. It didn't work every time, but a lot of the times they managed to find things like a murder weapon or an interesting document or piece of evidence.
>>
>>18569528
Exactly, this isn't about your beliefs our your prejudices, if it works, it works .
>>
How do I begin a daily practice?
>>
File: 4.jpg (501KB, 2000x1856px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
501KB, 2000x1856px
>>18569472

You're ready to go down this rabbit hole, anon.

Pic related is a book by a really cool physicist Thomas Campbell. He began experimenting with meditation, remote viewing, and astral projection. He was sceptical at first, but began to be more open minded - if it worked it works.

He has a lot of talks on YouTube and if you enjoy them, I recommend his books.
>>
>>18569472
Now you have to learn to be discerning. Just because there's unbelievable things that are true it doesn't mean you should start believing everything that seemed unbelievable at first. This is where it gets hard.
Anyway.

So, guys. Would you be up for a weekly or bimonthly RV target? I'd be happy to organize the general. We could have a randomized pool of /x/ things for viewing such as conspiracies, paranormal happenings, assassinations, ancient history, ayyliums, scandals, prophecies and all that good stuff. Of course we would use encryption and hashing for verification and all that.

It's not the first time I suggest this, but I'd like to be sure there is more than one or two people interested in it if I'm going to put the effort.

So far not a lot of people are willing to take it seriously or even as a fun RP thing. I'm sure if we got it started it could become a staple of this board.
>>
>>18569880
Yeah I'm game, an RV general could be used for many things, I just wish it doesn't turn in internal e-drama for the remote voyeurs.
>>
>>18566360
And you trust CIA, because?
>>
>>18566474
I want to trap someone else there and make them lose their mind.
>>
>>18566462
Define "proper life".
You've been brainwashed to think that something different is "bad".
>>
>>18567027
Definition of Dope?
>>
>>18569880

I'm down. I've been meditating for a few months with the goal of developing my psychic abilities. RV general sounds awesome.
>>
File: CIA_Mobile_Lab.jpg (16KB, 309x229px) Image search: [Google]
CIA_Mobile_Lab.jpg
16KB, 309x229px
>>18569885
At least they have a lab.
>>
>>18566331
We need a (quick) guide desu from someone experienced. The 101 on how to remote view.
>>
>>18566331
do you suppose you could remote view into the future or past, or some other application to where you could use ur remote viewing skill to aquire some ill gotten megabux to where you dont have to go to gay ass work every day, that's what im most interested in, other that the obvious practical application of remote viewing lewd stuff ok that's my opinion on this site
>>
>>18569883
>>18569899
The thing is people have been creating these threads regularly anyway, which in a sense work as Remote Viewing Generals /rvg/. I say we start with this one.

I'll create an OP pastebin.

Care to add some targets to the pool? I'll add some myself too. What would you like to explore?

Keep in mind that for the sake of having the viewers as unbiased as possible the targets will never be featured in the task following the time they were added (meaning the first task will be one of mine so that's secret for you guys, and there will always be a lag of at least one session between the moment a target is added to the pool and the moment it is featured).

The way we'll work is I'll post a link to an encrypted feedback zip archive in the OP and a task number. After seven days I'll post the password. Working in terms of days means we don't need to always have a general up. If at some point someone wants to take over or whatever we can exchange emails.
I'd insist the pool is kept as secret as possible so as to not influence the viewers with expectations.

I might as well start tripfagging.

>>18569909
I'll put links for this as well.
>>
Welcome to /rvg/ - Remote Viewing General
In this thread we discuss the phenomenon of remote viewing and we hone our RV skills while probing the depths of fringe knowledge.

A primer to what is remote viewing (I'm not affiliated to this guy in any way):
http://www.remoteviewed.com/what-is-remote-viewing/

== Manuals and guides ==
Minimum reading manuals. Two similar approaches on remote viewing (CRV and SRV) based on the original protocol developed for the army in the seventies.
https://mega.nz/#F!lRxQnAyJ!6I19vSQ5ZSU2PQS9B9ZLRg

If you want something really in-depth, this playlist teaches the SRV method.
Farsight Voyager Remote-Viewing Course by The Farsight Insitute (24 lessons)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL448487A4D794A489

== Periodic /x/ targets ==
We have a pool of RV targets we wish to explore. Feel free to suggest things to view. Targets will be picked at random out of that pool and featured as the "current target" for viewing. The current target feedback material is available for download below (but it's encrypted). Note that there will always be an intentional lag of at least one session between the moment a target is added to the pool and the moment it is featured. This is to avoid expectations messing with your sessions.
Seven days after a target is picked, if there are at least a couple of sessions done, we will post the password for decrypting the feedback so that we can analyze and contrast each other's sessions, which you should scan and upload somewhere, and link AFTER the period is over. You don't want to spoil the target for other viewers during the viewing period.

== Current target ==

= = = = = =
8756-9032
= = = = = =

Download the encrypted feedback archive:
https://mega.nz/#!YIoQ2SxA!VKivKmK08B5Ckf2Z30YTwZATC9mS7aSqOzzAOi8hC6A
>>
>>18570337
I will be trying out this target for myself in a day or so, when I have the free time available. Setting aside enough time to be in the proper mental state can be the deciding factor of info being accurate or not
>>
>>18566331
They also claimed that Trump won the election via Russians, and that Hillary didn't leak secrets via her incompetence. What the CIA says is irrelevant.

Besides, don't a majority of you guys claim the government is lying to you all? Why the hell would you suddenly support them now?
>>
>>18569421
Ty
>>
>>18569421
I have a hard time letting go, but i have become aware of the "soul" that leaves during astral projection easy. Its so hard to let go, but i feel like i have a couple times and left my body to its own devices.
>>
You guys do realize DIA and CIA are different agencies right? That aside, I bet this was a bunch of dudes hitting that acid too hard.
>>
>>18572211
I don't care about the pics im just talking to them about their experiences lol
>>
>>18566331
Cia should invent a video game that is actually good.

>in b4 xcom vs.
>>
>>18572224
CIA is just lying to you like they've done in this election or when dealing arms to terrorists. It's all horseshit, and they were just using drugs.
>>
>>18571918
>>18572211
>>18572232
Dude I get it. You are scared. This stuff makes you uncomfortable.

But please stop being contrarian for the sake of it. Leave this thread and go live your life. Let us crazies be crazy in peace.
>>
>>18571897
Feel free to suggest targets if you want to view anything specific at some point in the future.
>>
>>18569528
>hire a clairvoyant
nice use of state funds lol
>>
>>18566409
HAIL SATAN, you christfags are the most annoying people on the planet.
>>
>>18572225
CIA invented xcom vs? or is there a conspiracy theory about that? or was that a joke i just missed?
>>
>>18566409
>>
>>18575008
good luck in high school
>>
>>18569412
Would you please do me a favor? I'm requesting literally anything (so long as it does not harm myself or others) which I can do to prove, preferably objectively (but I'm fine if it's limited to experiences where I'm alone), that any portion of the supernatural exists. I've been planning for a while to get a lot more involved in this kind of thing, and I've always wanted to/enjoyed it throughout my life, but I also don't want to waste a ton of time, either.

So really, I'd be INCREDIBLY grateful for anything, no matter how small, insignificant, or what have you (in fact, the easier/more simple it is for me to perform, the better!!) to help convince myself that there's even the slightest iota of truth to all of this. I am (well, was, mostly, before I began experimenting with psychs), like you, a hardcore atheist and materialist, so I'm sure you can empathize with me on how difficult it would be to believe any of this. However, I'm certainly open-minded, and if I see something, I know that I wouldn't simply deny it, but rather embrace it fully.

Thank you very much in advance!
>>
>>18569880
Count me in, please! Set up some kind of IRC to keep in touch, in case there isn't a thread 24/7, if you don't mind - thank you!
>>
File: 1332288950899.gif (8KB, 479x327px) Image search: [Google]
1332288950899.gif
8KB, 479x327px
>>18576783
we will work with you. join the team. we never leave any one behind.
>>
>>18576806
Okeydokey, cool stuff! What are your instructions, then? I'd absolutely love to be a part and get started right away, so long as, like I mentioned, no one is (permanently/greatly) hurt or damaged!
>>
File: 1328859150884.jpg (374KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
1328859150884.jpg
374KB, 581x800px
>>18576834
come to the channel #SecretGarden01 in the irc.gamesurge.net @ port:6667
>>
>>18566331
I don't recommend it!
Shit goes nuts, really quick!!
>>
>>18566331
Can I have a source for that?
>>
Could this aid at all in communicating with the dead?
>>
>>18576783
OK, read this:

>>18570337
Grab one of the manuals from the first Mega link and read it. Then go to dojopsi.com/tkr, register and use the "Go View" tool to do sessions. It's better if you do proper sessions with pen and paper.

It took me a year more or less of coming and going until I got to the point I was faced with the undeniable reality of the "super" natural (obviously natural, just unexplored). It depends on your luck, but there really isn't a much faster way unless you happen to have a lot of luck and just come across it spotaneously.

Think about it, you would already believe in it (and so would 99% of people) if it was that easy to obtain legit personal experiences without knowing what you're doing. Denial, delusion and confirmation bias (ironically) play a very large role in keeping you stuck in your reality tunnel. And believe me, everyone has a different (sometimes vastly) reality tunnel, even those who seem to be clumped together inside the atheist/materialist group. Things are not as "true" as they seem.

If you got a bit more interest, I suggest you read Robert Anton Wilson's Prometheus Rising (and do your earnest to follow the instructions, so not just reading it), and this one (easy to find PDF on Google):
https://www.amazon.com/Origins-Psychic-Phenomena-Poltergeists-Unconscious/dp/1594771642
You will be surprised how non-quacky it is despite its title.

The first book will offer you opportunities to do things that have a seemingly magical effect on reality and make you go "mmh", but won't really offer a satisfying explanation.
The second book offers what is for me the most satisfying (although incomplete) explanation of the "how".

In the end, you will have to suffer a shift in your conception of reality, there's no escaping that, by definition. But don't be afraid. It's liberating, and you can go back, in a sense. You won't "lose it". You won't become a quack. I also suggest you look into Peter Carroll and Gordon White (in that order).
>>
>>18576967
Thank you very much!
>>
>>18576972
You are welcome.

By the way, regarding "reality tunnels". Think about how people are constantly polarized about stuff (think about the groups you identify yourself as a part of). If you observe the conflict between a Trump supporter and a Hillary supporter with an unbiased point of view (which is much easier if you are not North American), you will notice both parties believe they're right. Both parties think the other one is evil or stupid for defending their views, and both parties are unable to see reality from the other side. They are emotionally invested, and it would cause their ego a lot of psychological pain to "lose" the argument. Damned be anything else.

This happens among scientists, among artists, philosophers, religions... What makes you think you happen to have conveniently landed on the truth? How would these people who are arguing, be able to ascertain they are indeed right? It's a really complicated matter. The key here is a philosophical concept that in Hermeticism is often referred to as "law of polarity".

If you are able to keep your ego and your cringe at bay long enough, I'd say it's absolutely essential that you watch at least the first 19 videos that were published in this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/mindandmagick/videos

A lot of it is stupid, and a lot of it is brilliant. These videos were part of what it made it all click for me, but that doesn't mean I subscribe all of it (or any of it). You should watch them and reserve judgment until you're done and have thought about it.

Anyway, enough walls of text. Good luck.
>>
File: 1254409310926.jpg (263KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
1254409310926.jpg
263KB, 650x900px
>>18566462
>demons are malevolent and want to hurt you
This is how I know you're clueless when it comes to the occult and esoteria.

>demons can steal your soul
This is how I know you're clueless when it comes to theology.
>>
>>18576972
Look, a perfect example of what I was talking about:
>>18577018
You have to be polarized to find a figure blasphemous or offensive at all (although some smell bad). See, that's the trap for the polarized, and depolarizing yourself enough makes you immune to this kind of nonsense. Take what works, ignore what doesn't. No need to be offended and no need to defend anything.

It's ironic because the bible, which is what initiated that dumb argument about demons, is full of metaphorical references to the Hermetic principles, and Jesus & co are nothing but allegories (of the same stuff that is exposed in the Kybalion in a way that is simply impossible to understand). Again, the guy at the mindandmagick YouTube channel does a very good explanation of it all.

Plus immunity cat.
>>
>>18577038
Funny that you've created an entire belief system where anyone who disagrees with you can immediately be deemed incorrect or fundamentally flawed. Apply your own rules to yourself and realize how it self destructs.
>>
>>18579105
Incorrect why? I think you misunderstood. Some things are simply non-issues.

It's very much the contrary. If someone disagrees with me, I will consider the possibility that I might be wrong.

See? You have already established a "me vs them" mentality and you are already getting confused.

There are many instances in which acting depolarized is wrong, immoral, asocial... It depends on the person. So it's not a "side" to defend, just a tool to use when it's useful. Just as polarization is a great tool for manipulation.

I don't like the fact that we are turning this thread into philosophy central. Let Thoth and the rest of those high brow faggots talk about these things at occult general.

So please if you want to argue about this with someone, go there and present them this issue.
>>
>>18566331
Is this real?
>>
>>18577018
Is this the contract the devil makes you sign to give up your soul?
>>
>>18577038
Would you be able to prove the reality of this to me should I actually believe this a possibility? If I, for example, think of a target?
>>
File: dodlogo.png (17KB, 94x94px) Image search: [Google]
dodlogo.png
17KB, 94x94px
>>18566331

Important things to note:

Harold Puthoff abd Ingo Swann were Scientologists.

Its difficult to say how many others were also "involved" due to intrigue, bribery, or threats.

A complete fraud and a waste of time.

This whole project is used internally as an example of wasteful spending, and under what circumstances it is appropriate to report superiors.
>>
>>18579370
Your question has already been answered. Read the thread.
Please try to put at least a bit of effort on your part.
>>
>>18579455
I read the thread, but was mostly interested in the information dumps. You can answer or be an asshole, frankly I don't give a shit. I'm mildly interested and would like to know if theres any way to prove on a personal level. I've watched the introduction for the Farsight episode one and it seems like it may be less reliable than I thought you meant.
>>
>>18579463
I can answer and be an asshole at the same time, but I'm afraid you haven't read the thread.

Here is what you are looking for:
>>18576967
And there is no effortless way to prove it to yourself, and you will need at least a year of work, so make of it what you want.
This is what you will be doing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qfH-a1f6qg

And yes, indeed, remote viewing is incredibly unreliable. Not at all what Hollywood paints it to be.
>>
>>18566361
Dude, we go there every night. baka
>>
>>18566331
>Early findings
Maybe you should post their conclusions instead of just taking what they initially thought as fact and absolute truth.
>>
>>18580185
Their conclusions were that it is not reliable enough to be used as a method of gathering intelligence because they have many other more effective methods. Not worth the money.

What is your point?
>>
>>18580199
>Their conclusions were that it is not reliable enough to be used as a method of gathering intelligence because they have many other more effective methods. Not worth the money.
[citation needed]
>>
>>18566361
your tldr is as long as the first couple sentences. irrationally bothered me.

fuck you captcha, a for lease sign is not a god damned street sign.
>>
Just ''read'' through the OP report. There is a lot of stuff in there that can mean meditation and probably does but there is hardly anything in it as to how the research went. Do those ever get declassified or are they property of the US
>>
>>18580204
your second sentence is as angered as your first

glad I could help

>>18569381
Nothing, I stay away from there. My realm is Earth. But if you think the fucking CIA is trying to assist you in any good way by releasing these documents, you're looking at the wrong enemy
>>
File: cia last page.png (201KB, 3239x2544px) Image search: [Google]
cia last page.png
201KB, 3239x2544px
>>18580199
This was their summary of it all.
The whole report is very mild and while it does tell a little I still don't know what exactly they are talking about. Obviously their methods went from meditation, stimulating parts of the brain to drugs but besides just giving us a broad description it's not very helpful.

It's just the report to the congress it seems.

Very dissapointed after reading through it all, but I guess this is to be expected
>>
>>18580286
I should actually correct myself on this, if you have never heard of any kind of remote viewing obviously this shit will blow your mind but if you are familiar with it all and are looking for a well rounded coherent scientific(?) explanation that gets to the root of it you will not be satisfied.

Seems like their goal was to see if it works and can be used and not why it exists and where it comes from in the first place.
>>
File: eletric pepe.jpg (947KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
eletric pepe.jpg
947KB, 2000x2000px
So spooky action at a distance is not only real as scientists have been prooving with replicable experiments recently, but somehow human beings are able to use it somehow with training? Truly wonderful to be able to learn this in times of ignorance. Now I can be a real special snowflake with superpowers myself.

With this knowledge we probaly live in the most fun times. We're on the edge of development of society, with plenty of opportunity to use these powers on, but not so much that tere are precautions against it's users (with exeption of anything relating directly with "entities")

>born too late for the grand navegations
>born too soon to explore the universe
>born just in time to be a remote viewer
>>
>>18569412

Dr strange is in da house
>>
>>18569880
I'm interested, not successful in RV or AP yet but I'm working on it and starting to get somewhere now
>>
>>18576868
>here:

there is no such channel?
>>
>>18580429
I wish
>>
>>18566360
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project#Closure_.281995.29
Could you guys actually do some reading for once? This constantly spammed "proof" is years old and not even proof at all. Just do some fucking research.
>>
>>18581176
What about my personal experience? It's pretty strong.

Have YOU tried, you little coward?
>>
Dick Allgire is at it again. Predicted the death of Carrie Fisher and the mall thing:
https://youtu.be/m-hq4gpg7bQ
They are usually not this accurate though.

Here's next month:
https://youtu.be/wNHSMXPkgwU
>>
File: DIA.png (58KB, 1148x520px) Image search: [Google]
DIA.png
58KB, 1148x520px
>>18581176
>Wikipedia is a better source than the CIA files they had to forcefully disclose on January 2017 and are up on their official site.

Perhaps you should inform yourself before you open your mouth you based retard.
>>
>>18583499
You can't seriously be stupid enough to think that the files the CIA disclose are real, right?

They feed tinfoils like you shit like this all the time to keep you happy.
>>
RETRO

CAUSALITY
>>
my mercury square neptune sugest that im good at it
>>
>>18579398
There's no chance that someone in the agency didn't knew about this.

It's exactly the kind of thing people won't stop talking about, my guess as why it's not better known.

>- You need to find the psychic first, in my experience people that define themselves as psychic, are not exactly goverment agency material.

>- It only worked 3/10 times, considering how it's supposed to work those are great numbers, but not good enough to publish it.

>- Psychics make irrational demands in order to work, that's a PR problem.

We in here don't have those issues.

Physics we don't discriminate for your life style, you can choose your own enviroment, and we will give you want you need, as long as it can be delivered in digital format.
>>
>>18583561
Underrated
>>
>>18566331
If this is real wouldn't the public have heard about "that one weird guy who moved a car" or something like that?
>>
>>18566331
Scenario 1: Remote Viewing is bullshit. The research and released findings were part of a misinformation campaign to fuck with the Soviets, who had their own psychic research programs at the time
Scenario 2: Remote Viewing is Real and Cool as Balls. It never took off because of the military-industrial complex. Warehouses full of remote viewers could never monetarily amount to the sheer hundreds of billions poured into surveillance satellites and similar IT based intelligence.Though promising, the program gets pulled because there'd be no profit in it for The Powers That Be.
>>
>>18584495
>>18585224

Once you've learnt how to do it, seeing people argue about it being real or not comes close in cringe level to arguments about flat or hollow Earth.

Shut up and remote view. You don't need to theorize and try to logic your beliefs into existence when you can simply and empirically test it for fuck's sake.
>>
>>18586054
why would you keep it a secret though? If flat earthers had any steadfast proof they'd produce it in an instant.
>>
File: ede336f68bfcd47d16af673f1458f137.jpg (646KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ede336f68bfcd47d16af673f1458f137.jpg
646KB, 707x1000px
Are we psychics now?
>>
>>18586054
I hate that /x/ has become /roleplaying/

There haven't been any studies that show remote viewing as anything more than dumb luck.
>>
>>18586068
>>18586216
Why are you still talking?
Either learn the system and use it to prove it to yourself, or fuck off. Nobody wants to keep it a secret and nobody wants to prove anything to you either. Nobody cares what you think.

So shut up or fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_0669.png (805KB, 1228x1462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.png
805KB, 1228x1462px
Neurolinguistic programming 101?
>>
Reminder that on Friday the password for the current target will be published (if at least a couple of people are ready to link to their sessions).
Targets will keep going and get more interesting as people contribute their ideas and show interest.
Details:
>>18570337

>>18586503
>implying Hillary was not controlled opposition in the first place
>>
>>18586508
I messed up the tripcode there, sorry.
>>
>>18586513
Fuck I'm retarded.
>>
>>18586517
HOLY SHIT FUCK
>>
File: IMG_0665.png (702KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0665.png
702KB, 800x600px
>>18586508
>implying coordinated & collusive activity on the part of the global financial elite
>control both sides of the equation & you always get the answer that you want
>>
>>18586496
>Remote viewing is real and I can totally do it
>Literally no proof anywhere for it
Sure thing, kiddo.
>>
>>18569614
Bump for this desu senpai
>>
>>18566409
>believes in demons
> calls others insane and retarded

please vacuum seal yourself
>>
>>18586689
Not him, but fuck you, I've seen shit that would drive you insane. I didn't believe in demons until I witnessed an exorcism ritual.
>>
>>18586658
see
>>18586508

>>18586633
Nice digits.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>18586810
Not him, but what a small mind you must have.

You could've become a living meme instead. maxresdefault related.
>>
>>18586054
Not him, how can I get started remote viewing?
>>
>>18566462
i admire you pal for warning them even when they laugh at you and ridicule you
>>
>>18566433
>Eventually

After 30 fucking years, officially, so you can be sure it was useful enough.
>>
>>18566331
If this is true why couldn't tey remote view Trump's secret meetings and preempt his strategies? Remote viewing only works with hidden cameras and mics. Claims of anything else is a ruse to get other governments to waste time and money researching it.
>>
>>18586867
see
>>18586836

>>18587011
That's not what remote viewing is you dumbass. Stop watching so much TV.
Don't you have a flat earth thread to defend?
>>
>>18586974
The blank-check times of the cold war weren't the most budget-efficient times...
>>
>>18587016
Then what even is remote viewing if it can't be used to eavesdrop?
>>
>>18587026
Viewing a remote control with your eyes is the only legit "remote viewing" so I guess we can all do it.
>>
>>18587026
Like I said, remote viewing only works with cameras and mics which is why they have all our phones and computers and Xbox kinetics tapped.
>>
Don't listen to all these faggots telling you it's dangerous.
It's absolutely harmless , the only reason they think they saw "some fucked up shit that will drive you insane" , is because they probably scared themself by thinking of something scary.
Retards shouldn't give advice to genuinely curious people.
Do what you want , it's harmless.
>>
>>18569416
Mediums are often called upon to help solve crimes like murder, kidnappings. Those are impossible to find without years of investigation, and the mediums who use remote viewing/esp (often called psychic, which is psylly.) All they do is get the investigators close to the suspects involved, almost nobody is saved because it requires emotional memories.

>ctrl+f
>no Major Ed Dames

For shame. http://www.thekillshot.com/dames.cfm
>>
>>18587026
The phenomenon that underlies RV is like remembering. You say "ok, let's remember the target, how did it feel? What color? How did it sound...?", etc, and the sensations start appearing. If you are working with a monitor, they can guide you by asking these questions. RV proper is a structured way of going about this.

>>18587030
>>18587034
As you grow up you are going to learn so much. I envy you.
Unless you are already adults and still buy into the neo-positivist meme. In that case I pity you.
>>
>>18587077
Bitch please. McMoneagle is where it's at.
>literally viewer number one
>military badass
>spontaneous obes and ndes
>almost killed in ufo encounter
>instead of selling courses like a fag he went on to establish a successful private rv spionage business
>married robert monroe's daughter
>according to him, he uses rv to get ideas for his books

Dames didn't even go on to marry the daughter of the creator of HemiSync and foremost researcher of OBEs. I mean, why even live?

What did that faggot even accomplish?
>>
>>18566462
Fuck off CIA, stop trying to hog all the fun tricks for yourself.
>>
>>18588933
fucking CIA niggers I swear...
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.