[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most magicians gay? What is it about magic that distorts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0768.png (495KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0768.png
495KB, 544x544px
Why are most magicians gay?

What is it about magic that distorts masculinity? Do you have to suck a dick to use magic or something? Srs
>>
[Citation Needed]
>>
Demons.
>>
>>18565999
gonna have to try harder, satan
>>
>>18566002
You count as evidence

>>18566006
>implying satan doesn't steal the masculine energy of magic practitioners
>hence why he has a cohort of witches, succubi, and dick sucking demons
>>
>>18565999
Because deceivers are always ass-backwards in everything they do.
>>
>>18566003
Are demons gay?
>>
>>18565999
feels good seeing Dark Magician again after so long. Yu-Gi-Oh really went downhill.
>>
>>18565999
Why are most OP's a fucking retards pulling "facts" out of their asses?
>>
>>18566098
Literal butthurt gay magician detected

Do you know magic involves the use of other beings to enact the magicians will? These beings, in turn, use humans.
>>
>>18565999
Entered thread to say
nice trips, Dark Magician best
>>18566096
And to REEEEE at you
YGO is great. Last year's worlds was Dark Magician vs Blue-Eyes.
>>
>>18566106
fuck off you nerd
>>
>>18565999

a magician must harness both the masculine and feminine energies.

so he must transcend these energies
he must also submit to both of them

they only appear gay to you beucase you mind is trapped in a duality of non permamence
>>
Gay guys are usually seen as weak. Magicians are usually physically lacking because they fight with magic.
>>
>>18565999
Why is he doing that pose?
>>
>>18566442
Artist had to draw 150+ cards man, give him a break for trying to make each pose different.
>>
>>18566442
Because magicians are gay, duh
>>
>>18565999

>What is it about magic that distorts masculinity?

Well, the game is produced in Seattle, and that area has a very large trans population.

Seriously though, its the robes, carrots, dramatics, and have you ever seen a magician lift anything heavier then a wand? Cuz I sure haven't.
>>
inversion.
>>
>>18566017
>You count as evidence
this made me kek fucking hard. ty
>>
>>18565999
>tfw too enlightened to have a gf
>>
>>18565999
checked
>>
Let me explain your problem.

Dark magician evolves into Chaos Magician, is still having the gays but he now a crazy potent fucker.

He is not a pokemon though.
>>
>>18565999
They're into pretense, they are pretentious, pretending to be pretending they're pansies and useless.
>>
Semen has powerful occult properties and they want all the semen.
>>
>>18565999
Your ignorance about gays shows that you are from some hick backwater. Gays can be more masculine than you can dream, and many are given that you are a scrawny teenage nerd.
>>
The difference between a magus and medium.
>>
I can actually answer this!! Omg first time ever, go me!

*Grabs suspenders* Most magicians may seem ... Gay, but it has less to do with sexuality and more to do with a person's understanding of raw emotion.
Alpha-males lack the chemistry for this.

Living with the understanding that magic is a real thing and, thus, the law of 3 is a thing, who is the guardian of tears going to answer when she's summoned? The guy yelling "yo! Demon brag! I summon yo ass!"

Or the fairy in a dress that just flawlessly danced the magical-macarana?
>>
File: 5kThkTC.gif (2MB, 280x173px) Image search: [Google]
5kThkTC.gif
2MB, 280x173px
>>18568440
Best post 2017.
>>
>>18565999
Most magicians are being helped by demons
there are other ways to do supernatural things but people who practise those things don't seek fame and aren't power hungry
In fact some things can only be done by "the pure of heart" to over simplify it

demons are attracted to unbalanced people

Buttsex hurts your energybody
And gays are statistically less moral (e.g. they have more aids)

It appears to be a downward spiral

Don't judge them
>>
The amount of autism in this thread is unreal.
>>
>>18568405
Interesting
How does one become a magus?
>>
>>18568458
By "most magicians" i meant the famous ones
Most famous magicians
>>
>>18566143
/thread

Nice
>>
>>18565999
I think you're a retard.
>>
File: ertertw.jpg (10KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
ertertw.jpg
10KB, 210x300px
>>18565999
Because magic is generally woman's work. Men don't need magic to succeed - their deeds impress the gods themselves.

Take the vikings for example.
They had little tolerance for male sorcerers. The ones that they had were mainly runecaster shamans who also served as warrior-poets.
>>
File: groot.jpg (44KB, 570x604px) Image search: [Google]
groot.jpg
44KB, 570x604px
>>18568657

You're completely excluding the Druids from your opinion.
>>
>>18569326
Druids were celtic tho and they were considered top level in society and getting mad respect.
>>
>>18565999
Because faggots and other losers are drawn to it in search of power that they dont otherwise have. Easy way to tell between a real and a fake though.
>>
>>18566143
t h i s
to be one or the other is to intentionally limit yourself

Also, I have a notion that gay people are more likely to do weird shit like magic because they've already been shunted out of the norm enough where they're forced to question their surroundings.
>>
>>18566442
because its a jojo reference duh
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 596x628px
>>18569448
>>
>>18568392
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18569393
This
>>
>>18569476
but what is truly more powerful? to move a person with your body, or with the power of your words?
>>
>>18568465
it's magical.
>>
everyone is gay to some extent
>>
>>18566135
>Calling someone a nerd on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum.
>>
>A garbage thread like this is 3 days undeleted

Well done, mods.
>>
File: oc.jpg (56KB, 401x420px) Image search: [Google]
oc.jpg
56KB, 401x420px
>>18571275
>>
>>18571368
Counting. You fail at it.
Also, it's not a garbage thread, it's a troll thread. There's a difference.
>>
File: 1484124997293.png (62KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
1484124997293.png
62KB, 200x176px
>>18571159
>>
>>18571463
Do not suggar coat your stupid shit as 'trolling'. It doesn't make you, or it, any less retarded.
>>
Not OP, but now that I think about it most of the witches I do know are gay (probably 8 males and 4 females, all the males gay, 1 female).
They also all have what would be classed as a schizotypal personality disorder.
Although its hardly a disorder, just means they think outside the box more than the average Chad. Pretty much anyone who lives a spiritual life could be said to have it.
I haven't tried these tests myself (I already know I have it, that being said I'm not gay, but I also am just spiritual kinda guy, not a witch) but maybe this test will be helpful for some.

http://psymed.info/schizotypal-personality-disorder-test
http://www.pdchat.co.uk/psychtests/stpd/stypal.php
>>
It works like this: homosexuals like attention even more than they like the d. So where heterosexual magicians are secretive and largely go unnoticed, homosexual magicians try to draw as much attention to themselves as possible. Thus from OP's perspective, homosexual magicians appear to be more prevalent.
>>
File: B-29_Enola_Gay_w_Crews.jpg (207KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
B-29_Enola_Gay_w_Crews.jpg
207KB, 1280x960px
>>18565999
ive seen gayer
>>
Magi like buttsex.
>>
>>18566064
Very, very gay.
Huge faggots.
>>
>>18565999
dem trips doe

Forreal homie, magic requires a balance of mind, body, and spirit. masculinity and femininity are largely social constructs aside from our body composition. essentially, you can decide to be a manly man but that's ignoring fundamental components of what is the foundation of the entirety of your being. You have to come to terms with the feminine aspects of yourself before you can become even slightly capable in the field of 'magic'.
>>
The affinity for rods might have something to do with it
>>
>>18565999

Performance magic requires high IQ
High IQ men are disproportionately gay
>>
>>18565999
It all has to do with "spelling" you see.
Magic
Mag
Fag
Fagic

/thread
>>
>>18570716
Words are more powerful. Look at the media.
>>
>>18565999
all men who watch football or have male "idols" and generally are around men in their freetime are all as gay as an open gay person but only on a subconscious level.
People who have more parts of their brain activated think they are gay because they now see other men also with the female part of their brain/consciousness.
Gay men often excell in arts and many other things. They make more use of the right brain which is the female part of the brain. They are energy perceptive and turn even gayer when they are around alot of male energies but get reversed back heterosexual when long enough around female energy.

This whole thing might sound really odd but i speak from experience.
Ive been always a gay hater. I found them disgusting, i was a real homophobe.
After mediatating for two years regualry in nature i activated my right brain more and got conscious about many things.

Our magical power lies in the female brain.
The most powerful mages were always females.
And if there is a powerful male mage he certainly has these "gay tendencies" because he operates with the right brain quite a lot.
goddamnit even fucking gandalf is gay in real life.
>>
>>18574218
Good goy detected.
>>
>>18574218
Women are insufferable unless I am fucking one or she has my dick in her mouth. Sorry I don't want to sit around with a bunch of whores watching trash television.
>>
>>18574218
This might be the dumbest shit i've ever read. Who are these powerful female mages you speak of? Moses? Aaron? Samson? Merlin? All witches in folklore and fantasy do very minor shit compared to the big guns.
>>
Because most magicians are not Christfags meaning, there will be more gay ones.

I'm not gay, but I guess I'm not technically a magician. I'm just a guy who likes to do Occult stuff because...well why not? Fact of the matter is, if you mean modern magc stuff, the reason there is lots of homo-eroticism in it is because of Crowley and a couple other people. But mostly Crowley. He thought magic was taking dudes out into the woods/desert and fucking them. Then he built a religion. That religion, which is now called Thelma and has tons of branches, still likes to use gay sex as a magical act in many cases because "MUH CROWLEY".

Funny that none of them eat shit like he did though.
>>
>>18574218
nice post man. someone asked me a question that this answers- i'l give credit but I think it's a great explanation and I can agree from experience too.
>>
>>18574218
>most powerful mages were always females.

Druids would like a word with you. Also, Persian Magi....and Native American Shamans....And Baby Jesus.

Just like most cultures magic was male dominant, or about equal. The only culture taht left most magic to women was the Germanic tribes and Norse. And that is because they thought magic was a coward's way of getting shit done.

Men and women just approach it differently. Men are more internal with it, women are more external.
>>
>>18574389
>>18574383
>gay magician defense force, reporting
>>
>>18566064
I'm gay for demons
>>
File: homoerotic-sports-12.jpg (59KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
homoerotic-sports-12.jpg
59KB, 500x410px
>>18565999
Humans are naturally bisexual except for 5% who are truly straight and a few percent who are gay, the rest of the "straights" are repressed bisexuals. This is why there is nothing more faggy than a "straight" guy trying to act straight. It was only with the advent of agriculture with the rise of the priestly and ruling classes that weaponized sexuality for their own benefit that this changed.

One of the things that makes a wizard a wizard is examining and tossing away the cultural nonsense that burdens them, such as stone-age attitudes about sexuality that are senseless in the modern world.
>>
>>18575401
being around alot of male energies will reprogram your brain and make you a fag sooner or later.
If all these sports players would activate their calcified brains they would all discover to be huge faggots.
There are already alot of undercover fags in basketball football etc. I agree with your estimation of "bisexuals".
>>
>>18574383
>if anythings wrong with magic, crowley did it
Spoken like a true cult of El faggot.
>>
>>18565999
a true magician balances hmself out after facing the gay demons inside himself and banishes them.

Jews like crowley are just plain evil cocksuckers who indulge willingly in abominable acts without restraint fuck all of em
>>
>>18565999
You have it backwards. Its not magic that distorts masculinity. Its the lack of masculinity that makes them susceptible to such beliefs.
You will find theres a higher percentage of women who are more 'open' to things such as art, religion, magic, emotions etc. and subsequently men who lack certain hormones as well, i.e. bi and gay.
That being said, I personally believe there is nothing wrong with being gay as long as they don't try to force their beliefs upon others who are not.
>>
File: citation_needed.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
citation_needed.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>18575401
You have a source on those numbers?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.