[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in the concept of guiding spirits ? My father,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (230KB, 376x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
230KB, 376x456px
Do you believe in the concept of guiding spirits ?

My father, who was a very spiritual person did.
He was deep into this "being-one-with-nature"-thing.
He grew his own vegetables und hunted for his meat.
He performed some strange rituales before engaging in certain activities.
For example: He took a shower with unscented soap at midnight and then the would fast for a whole day only drinking water before going for a hunt. Or he would sacrifice a few fruits or vegetables by dropping them of in the woods underneath an oak tree.
Every year he planted 5 trees and stuff like this. We always used every last bit of an animal he brought home from a hunting trip.

He believed in a higher force, an entity guiding and protecting those who honor nature and wildlife, as did my grandfather.

As i was 15 years old my father decided it was time for me to accompany him and hunt my first animal. so we both showered and fasted and spend the day together.
he told me lots of stories about things he experienced, things he believed and things he hoped i will one day experience myself.

he also told me that there is a circle of life every being has to fullfil and a higher force will reward every righteous creature that follows the path of nature.
long story short: he believed nature itelf has a consciousness and will guide and protect those who only kill for food or selfdefense and create and care for their offspring.
he also believed that this natural entity will take shape of the first animal you ever killed for food.
He told me, that to honor his first kill and to remind the young hunter that he is a part of nature it has been tradition in our family, that a hunter has to eat the heart of his first kill and shed a few drops of his own blood on the place where the animal died.
>>
Next day i killed my first animal a beautiful roe doe. We kept our family tradition alive: I ate its heart, after we cooked it in birch water and i nicked my finger with a blade to shed some of my blood.
I remember how my father hugged me and told me that if i ever become a man, nature will look after me.

I did not think about this for years to come. I moved to a different town, got married, my father passed away and i bought a house. but after i got my wife pregnant i had two very strange experiences that made me remember my father words.

The first incident happend last year
I was driving back from work late.
It was already dark outside and it was hard to see shit thanks to pouring rain, wind and lightning. According to the radio station the higway was blocked after a truck lost its cargo and i decided to take a small road through a forest in order to avoid the highway. I was tired, speeding and not really paying attention and as i was driving this lonely and forgotten road something very strange happend. The flash of a lightning illuminated the area for a splitsecond like daylight.
Only a few meters infront of my car stood a deer. i was going like 130km/h (80mph) and adrenalin just shot through my body while i was slamming the brakes.
The wheels stopped spinning on the wet ground and the car continued sliding forward hiting the animal with a loud bang before coming to a stop. i was shaking and got out of the car to look at the damage. Then all hell broke loose: a whole treeline colapsed on the road only a few hundred meters infront of me with an earthshattering creaking sound (police later stated that the rain washed out the soil and a small landslide caused the trees to collapse). I went to look for the deer: it was gone without a trace.
Also there was no visible damage on my car, not even a single hair or drop of blood.
But hree dozen huge trees fell on the road where i would have been driving by that time.
>>
I am pretty sure: real or not, what i saw that night saved my life.

The second incident happend two weeks ago:
We were visiting my mother and the old house of my childhood and i strolled into the woods were my father and i used to hunt i came across a thick crooked beech that i remembered. It was the place where i took my first shot that killed an animal and just as i was thinking that i noticed a roe walking across a small clearing roughly the same direction and distance where i shot my first deer almost 15 years ago.
it looked straight at me, then proceeded walking and dissapeared into the woods. It did not make any sound passing through the ferns, nor did its steps on the ground and i was not able to find any traces any imprints, anything on the ground.
it was like it simply did not exist physically.

these two incidents made me thinking: could something like a guiding protective spirit really exist ?

TL;DR version: my life got saved by a ghost deer, i encountered it a second time.
>>
Pray on this.
>>
>>18565721
It's your creepy uncle and he watches you in the shower.
>>
fascinating
>>
I remember reading this before
>>
>>18565721
Your father sounds like a true alchemist, anon.
>>
>>18565721
I don't know if the nature itself cares for you, but certainly doing this type of thing will not affect you in a bad way. If elemental spirits possibly exists, you are the type of person that they surely will try to help, this type of contact with nature isn't easily found anymore.
>>
>>>/mlp/29278797
for what it seems this shit is still running, but in a very slow pace
>>
>>18565721
No. Spirits aren't real.
>>
I believe in guiding spirits.

And that belief has turned into a guide for others.

It's easy to see it in action, you just choose to believe otherwise, and that's ok, spirits can guide you regardless.

Stubborn idiots are their thing after all.
>>
>>18565721
I got fuzziness reading your experience, turn out your dad was right. It's these type of experiences that push me to believe more of supernatural.
>>
Dont worry op your father is a redneck you will get used to it.
>>
>>18565793
thats spoopy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.