[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the astral plane. And succubi. Are all sexual beings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Tell me about the astral plane. And succubi. Are all sexual beings you encounter while you are dreaming, let's say a lucid dream, and you fuck a girl, succubi?
>>
No, not all of them.
>>
There are all sorts of spirit entities and no, not all of them are succubi. That refers to a specific type.

Gotta be careful to outline specific boundaries or dominate or have a contract with the entity though or you might get knocked out into normal dreaming and get raped all night of your energy without getting to enjoy the sensations, only feeling like shit in the morning.

I got revenge on that fucking dryad.
>>
I've done some reading into this because I'm training my self to astral project, from what i know succubi/incubi are low vibrational, negative entities that rape/have sex with you whilst either astrally projecting or during sleep paralysis. They feed off your energy during the act and can leave you feeling exhausted/depleted of physical energy the next day/s. If you're going to have sex with entities try and do it with high vibrational, positive entities that can increase your energy levels and apparently just as pleasurable. Also when you lucid dream, none of that happened, it was just a dream so no, you aren't having actual sex with an actual succubus if you did it during a lucid dream
>>
>>18565550
Well said.
Though I do believe that external entities can "invade" your dreams if you're lazy with banishing after ap, etc.
Source: my life
>>
>>18565541
Huh, TY.
>>18565545
I like your style, getting revenge on the entity.
>>18565550
Have you entered yourself into a higher vibrational state before, anon? Was is difficult to attain, or did it just come naturally?
>>18565557
How to protect yourself from entities invading your dreams? I'm talking about beings that can fuck with your dreams. I've never banished something before, >>18565557.
>>
Create a weapon in the astral and know how to use it. They're easier to manifest, like anything else, if you have a close connection by owning what it's formatted after in physical reality. The most common example is a sword, though you can use something else like a gun if it's familiar to you. The point is to ward off threats and have leverage to make dealings or simply evade.
>>
>>18565665
Vibrations are essentially what mood/state you're in so if you're feeling love/joy/good feelings you'll be giving off high vibrations. Anger, depression, sadness,fear means you give off low vibrations. I can get quite high vibrations when I get into a deep meditive state. I feel like i came close to astral projection the other day whilst meditating before bed however i feel like i need more knowledge, practise and a better diet/routine before i can actually do it. I started to feel like i was floating upwards and my whole body was shaking. I had weird visions in my minds eye where ganesh appeared and spoke to me (which i find strange because I've never really even considered, researched or experienced any hindu gods). I quite often get strange visions/faces appear when i meditate or right before i go to sleep.
>>
They suck your soul energy via dark tantra. DO NOT SUMMON.
>>
>>18565523
No such things exist you retard

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>18568399
It does exist. It's called lucid dreaming. Idiots do stupid shit like mistake their own dreams and thoughts for an external reality. God fags are guilty of this as well, they imagine a fictional God in their mind, literally feel love for it like a waifu, and think that it exists because of it.

People in the good ol' days before modern times had an excuse at least. The depths of human stupidity are boundless.
>>
>>18568409
So are the depths of arrogance
>>
I fucked my dad in a lucid dream, is he a succubi...!? Everytime I tried waking up, I'd 'wake up' to another dream of me fucking his ass.
>>
>>18565523

Our society in its foolishness depicts sexuality, a sacred act something that is evil; or should be avoided. Most spirits possess sexual qualities, we could say the entirety of the spirit world is sexual. People often mistake these for the first being they have ran across as sexual, and claim they are all succubi. This is far from the truth. If you want to know what spirits dwell near your home, search for your ancestral knowledge, most areas are filled with nymphs, mermaids and other spirits that are of sexual nature. The church branded them as evil, and that you should never contact or talk to one. But are they really evil? Some of them dislike humans and wish them harm, but thats because of what humanity has done to them. Befriend all spirits, hate none, and you'll notice they don't hate you either.
>>
>>18567167
Can i do kamehameha?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.