[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello, /x/ I am highly schizophrenic to the point of having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

hello, /x/

I am highly schizophrenic to the point of having attempted suicide twice.

my question to you is do you know of any experimental shit that can perhaps cleanse my mind or cure me outright? something akin to a chip in the brain that can regulate my brain chemistry. I would give myself over wholeheartedly to any institution with the ability to deliver on the promise of a completely rejuvenated, and un-shattered mind.

currently I take 400mg of abilify maintena each month as an injection, which is $1850 each month, and I'll be on it for life. I think some sort of brain chip would be more economical, but that's probably just another one of my delusions.

regardless, if you know anything, please let me know
>>
File: helping-friends.jpg (406KB, 2064x1374px) Image search: [Google]
helping-friends.jpg
406KB, 2064x1374px
>>18565407
That is so sad, you tried to kill yourself? You should never feel that way. Looking back, do you think you over reacted? Aren't you glad you didn't go through with it? You should look towards the future, it is endless great possibilities.
>>
>>18565416
I don't know. I was spaced out, crazy, had no future, and so on and so forth. Nothing has changed since then except the fact that I got on disability and now have my own apartment.

Many factors lead to me attempting suicide, and they're no longer constants in my life, so yes I probably did overreact.

The future holds a lot of promise, but I'm already in my mid-20s, and it will be like 3 or 4 decades before anyone on the consumer level can reap the benefits of crazy shit like nanotechnology or whatever else. I'll be an old man by then.

I'm just tired of being literally insane, having delusions, being a fucking weirdo and shit
>>
>>18565407
Theres literally nothing wrong with schizophrenia
>>
>>18565450
Do you have a roommate?
Do your parents know about your problem?
>>
>>18565549
Except that it heavily impacts how much you enjoy life.
>>
Why can't it be a AMA?
>>
>>18565407
>taking antipsychotics
Well there's your problem.

That shit literally rots your brain.
>>
>>18565570
You are not supposed to enjoy life theres not such a thing as enjoyment

To be happy you would need to get a dose of chemicals

You get a dose of chemicals when you do something good

but what is to do something good

literally anyone can define anything to create a moral system that lets him feel good and get chemicals

thats fucking wrong because things are one way and anything you can come up with will be a lie
>>
>>18565587
yeah, i disagree.
>>
LSD therapy, in a highly controlled setting, with a sitter/therapist
>>
>>18565407
Fellow schizo coming down from olanzapine youve been gaslighted and jewd the white coats r the ones that shattered it you need to disconnect from them you are a cashcow a pawn to further there research/funding

You are not insane psychiatry is insane they reworded there oath because they were breaking it and dropped mention of Aesculapius todays medical practises is a total jew scam

Last time i tried get of olanzapine they refused to admit withdrawals mimic psychosis and tried jew me into abilify whilst further gaslighting me

>LSD therapy, in a highly controlled setting, with a sitter/therapist

be carefull with this itll speed up the process but adds volatile risk im considering a few small doses of dmt to respark my spirit but when/if i do ill be going into it with specific intent
>>
File: fucking oogah boogahs.png (230KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
fucking oogah boogahs.png
230KB, 374x376px
>>18565407
dont look into the light (and tell your brian cells to do the same) (your mind is made of stars)
head back, arms down

ditch the mattress
sit under water for shielding
burn a bon fire outside every night as much as u can
stay outside in nature... away from matresses (ive noticed other ppl do this)

its either god or ayys;
stop blocking god she controls everything
ask why u fell off the path, how to get back on the path etc
ask how to get cured

stop fighting your cells they are real
please your cells, ask that they please you
clean everything in your house
dress nice, groom, clean, body maintenence, exercise daily
care for gods life
buy nice shit
be quiet, clean, respectful, ("not a word" = every1 says this all the fucking time)
profit.

try hats and camoflauge
try manicans, dolls, or statues to get out

tl:dr, when u argue with a supreme being theres occasionally a chance of gettting broken, you have to sort of work yourself back onto the path/way
(other possibility is you dreamed some fucked up shit or were gonna do bad shit so someone stopped you)

(other possibility is its aliens, move would be a good option, see if they follow you, how close to the swamp do you live? get thermal cameras)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.