[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here on /x/ remember a youtuber from posibly 10 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: critter014.jpg (21KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
critter014.jpg
21KB, 450x300px
Does anyone here on /x/ remember a youtuber from posibly 10 years ago who used to push a theory on his channel that ufos aren't vehicles but are rather living organisms? He used to have tons of footage of the same thing from various footage from space. I don't know if his theory has any credit, or if his videos were authentic but it was interesting.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 208x152px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 208x152px
>>
File: o-UFO-900.jpg (55KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
o-UFO-900.jpg
55KB, 900x675px
>>
File: UFO_England.jpg (4KB, 180x147px)
UFO_England.jpg
4KB, 180x147px
>>
any vids of these?
>>
>>18563982
I think he deleted his channel, but idk. I asked him years back what made him come upon this theory. He sent back a pretty lenghty message that gave some insight on his life. Most importantly though he said he used to work for Nasa. I can't remember what he did exactly for them however.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=KBYeD6g5BNs

Only video I can think of that features these things. I can't help but I wonder if his account was deleted or something? I'll see if I can dig up his message.
>>
>>18563814
I've heard that theory before. I'm not sure if they are independent organisms but I believe aliens can merge consciousness with them.
>>
>>18564415
Thats a little out there, but maybe IDK. I think it is for sure possible for life forms to survive and live in space and upper atmospheres.
>>
>>18563850
This is a cool pic btw. Who took it/wheres it from?
>>
>>18563814
There was a weird bit of slow news towards the end of last year about a London based imaging company claiming to have imaged energy creatures around landmarks and suggesting they were a security risk. But I cannot find anything on the fucking!

They looked like dumbass images desu, but you might find them of interest (if you can find them) regardless. There was also something weird about how they were funded, but it's not unusual for people with a lot of money to be fellow travelers.
>>
>>18564479
I dunno, but it looks like a lens flare to me. The other ones seem more cell-like, though.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>18563814
i mean, they could easily be both, OP. a horse is both a vehicle and a living organism.
>>
>>18563814
Yeah, I recall a theory that they basically feed on human misery.
>>
>>18565032
Thats a dumb theory lmao
>>
>>18565218
Human misery it's delicious and highly nutritious.
>>
File: jakeel8.jpg (60KB, 560x1280px) Image search: [Google]
jakeel8.jpg
60KB, 560x1280px
>>18563814
Anybody worth their salt already knows that UFOs are not actually vehicles nor biological creatures.
>>
>>18565015
Yeah true man true.
>>
>>18565234
I dont imagine a lot of people alive today would actually know the truth, and if they did would they really act like know it all shitllords and post that shit on a site like this lol?
>>
>>18565244
No, you are right.
It's dangerous to know the truth, anyway.
>>
>>18565218
misery waves are real, lrn to science
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdDE4B2A5DI
The guys on UFO hunters actually presented a pretty good breakdown of the nasa tether video with replication of the shape of the "crafts" don't remember if they address movement at all.
>>
>>18565255
I'm not saying its not possible. I just doubt biological ufos are feeding off human misery. Thats my opinion. If i'm wrong thats mad fucked up lol
>>
>>18565264
>it's ice and debris
>totally normal
>never seen again in other NASA videos
>>
File: 13231187._SX540_.jpg (24KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
13231187._SX540_.jpg
24KB, 540x396px
You guys probabably heard of him but an old scientist named dr. Norman Bergrun (author of Ringmakers of Saturn) who thinks the ufos he has supposedly seen in nasa photographs are living bioloigical ufos.
>>
>>18565286
I didn't bother watching it cause I knew it'd be some BS explanation like that. But dudes gotta try and grasp at straws at least to try and make sense of it.
>>
>>18565296
>I didn't bother watching it
you probably should. but if you'd rather just blindly believe be my guest.
>>
>>18565346
Fuck you man. Youre probably right, but its been a long time the video has been out and i've heard a lot of people talk about it. I just know something cool is happening in that footage. There is so much activity! The amoeba shaped ufos keep popping up, and it looks like they pulsate in color density or maybe even change color. Reminds me of a certain squid in our oceans. They pulsate and change color at varying speeds to communicate. Perhaps thats what were seeing here?
>>
>>18565446
they do an actual demo of what you're seeing in the nasa video. check it out.
>>
>>18565453
When I get home in half an hour. I dont wanna use my precious data.
>>
>>18565457
understandable,
do you have any other videos of similar things? or just pictures?
>>
>>18565255
[Citation needed]
Also,
>lrn to science
You know you have to be at least 18 to post on 4chan, right?
>>
Merkaba.
>>
File: 1485065909553.png (62KB, 229x231px) Image search: [Google]
1485065909553.png
62KB, 229x231px
>>18564471
>space
space is actually water.
thats why those organisms look aquatic and like they're floating
>>
>>18567050
So the other thread about jellyfish controlling the world could be true?

The only difference is, these are highly advanced floating brain/nervous systems/Boltzman brains, floating around in an aetherial fluid between the firmament and the first heaven?
>>
File: images-3.jpg (11KB, 411x358px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
11KB, 411x358px
>>18563814
Here in Latin America some ufologist call them "Ebani", an acronym that roughly translates as "Unidentified, aereal, biological entity". Pic related is from a famous case in Mexico about some DNA-shaped objects floating near the city of Puebla just days before a nearby volcano became active again. I saw them once, only that it had the shape of a boomerang and was of an intense, red color. I tried to record it with a video camera but it didn't appear on film, no matter what I did. I used binoculars to look at it closly and it was made out of tiny red spheres just like pic-related, with white-colored ones floating nearby in what I can only assume were drones of some sort. Really interesting stuff. It dissapeared around 12 o clock.
>>
>>18567955
Those look like a string of party ballons.
>>
>>18567955
>DNA-shaped objects
aka trash-shaped objects
>>
>>18564479
It was taken by Harry Cliperton from the netherlands.

In place called Onlanden.
>>
>>18568292
>>18568304
Strings of balloons don't fly in a synchronized manner, my niggas :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf3HCZ3QWtE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjkMOk974jQ what is this ??
>>
>>18563814
Looks like these things from the tether accident video
>>
>>18568292
>synchronized
>flailing around like globs of spaghetti
>>
>>18568701
>tfw the advancement of consumer grade cameras ruined these aliens' disguise as a string of balloons.
>>
>>18563814
I remember the one where the dude made a theory about how ufo's are miles long and can transform, those vids looked p hard to fake
>>
>>18568875
some piece of plastic crap being carried by the wind
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.