[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Vanished same year the credit crisis happened Was she a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Madeline-McCann.jpg (183KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Madeline-McCann.jpg
183KB, 640x400px
>Vanished same year the credit crisis happened

Was she a sacrifice to prevent it or to cause it?
>>
Parents were involved with pedos, probably pedos themselves. Went to Portugal to be anonymous, something went wrong and Maddie ended up dead. They know she is no longer alive.

Not much of a sacrifice really
>>
>>18563769
>Autism at its finest
She was probably kidnapped and murderd
>>
The Podestas did it.
>>
>>18563787
Actually...

http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/index.php?topic=2899.msg62392#msg62392

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/podesta-brothers-linked-to-madeleine-mccann-disappearance-in-portugal-in-2007/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann#Smith_sighting
>>
>>18563769
You should start practicing the habit of thinking something stupid WITHOUT posting it on /x/.
>>
>>18563776
Maybe, but it's much more likely that she was given an accidental drug overdose and buried in the Portuguese countryside.
>>
>>18563964
Hi John.

Stop raping kids.
>>
>>18564135
One of the guys Maddie's fund hired found gross negligence on their part and (I think this is the same guy) they cut funding when he thought he was close to finding a body (I think it went as far as saying "there's something underneath this driveway and we just need money to check it out"). Mostly it seems to just be their own personal fund.

Meredith Kercher is a very similar case when you start looking at the family rather than the possible perps. I believe her family took advantage of their bereavement to try and implicate Knox and sue her wealthy family essentially.

That said there's a very clear level of wrong doing on the part of the parents that isn't present in the Kercher case, but even so both are well connected in media and politics and seem to have had a lot of strings pulled to go towards verdicts they wanted, in the case of the Mccanns to be absolved of serious neglect of parental duties, and in the case of the Kerchers to paint Knox as totally guilty with little to no evidence.
>>
>>18563769
nice art installation
>>
>>18563769
Her parents did it by accident.

Look at the original sketch the police had of the two suspicious acting people seen in the area the night she vanished and then look at her parents.

The police dogs picked up the scent of death in the back of their car.

They admitted to giving the kids drugs to make them sleep, allowing the parents to go out drinking in the past, they simply messed up the dosage this time.

The Portuguese police say they did it.

Strangely the fact that they are close friends with key British politicians never gets brought up. Funny that.
>>
>>18564615
But Knoxs family were the ones who played the media. She was the one who cried on tv saying she is in jail because the Italians hate her freedumbs.

It's really funny how it is exclusively Americans who think she is innocent. You all got played like fiddles.

>Frames her boss for the murder
>Innocent
>>
>>18563769
thousands of crimes go unsolved every year because you can't just say "we think you did it" case closed
if there isn't enough evidence to convince an impartial jury then they get away with it. it's a sacrifice we make to not have vigilante mobs running around executing anyone they "think" is guilty
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.