[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many paranormal stuff always come back to god and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: bible-02.jpg (2MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
bible-02.jpg
2MB, 3888x2592px
Why do so many paranormal stuff always come back to god and the bible? Or the nullification of said paranormal

The bible is nothing but a fabricated book about older stories combined to one single character. True paranormal things do not fear the bible nor the cross, they are but human creations.

Discuss
>>
Jesus is a meme, and just a name to call upon the powers of light. It works because it unifies the characteristics of the idea into the image of a man, wich is relatable. Same with the cross, it's a talisman when you 'bless' it with certain toughts. Simple and effective symbol for anyone to think or fabricate its own.
The Bible is not a just a bedtime story, it has coded in it's lines lots of study about the subtle things like the relationship of the chakras and Our Father prayer. It also writes about how events will unfold in our timeline, many times describing the figures in the sky and relating them to some happening.
Truly interesting book.
>>
Why do people without knowledge nor experience open their mouths and spew turds from within? We may never know OP, but you stayed true to the tradition.
>>
>>18563763
daily reminder that jesus was his wifes son :^)
>>
File: 1484768343979.jpg (11KB, 480x381px) Image search: [Google]
1484768343979.jpg
11KB, 480x381px
>>18563763
>The Bible is a bunch of fabricated stories
>the "paranormal" isn't
>>
File: images(2).png (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).png
5KB, 224x225px
>>18563763
>>18563805
>muh paranormal is real
>muh religions are all bullshit
>>
>>18563857
I was raised a mormon, I have knowledge and experiense of religion and "holy books"

>>18563805
> works because it unifies the characteristics of the idea into the image of a man, wich is relatable. Same with the cross, it's a talisman when you 'bless' it with certain toughts. Simple and effective symbol for anyone to think or fabricate its own.

ok this I can understand

>>18563869
>>18563878
We all want to believe, that's why we are here
>>
>>18563917
>raised a Mormon

well theres your first problem
>>
>>18563763
>The bible is nothing but a fabricated book

Except God is in the book.

Don't even try and rationalize it, because it will never make sense.

The Creator of Heaven and Earth is in the Book.
>>
>>18563763
You speak the truth OP. I am a paranormal user and I hex against Christians all the time. I burn them with magic until they learn that Jesus will never protect them, the ignorant need to pay for their ignorance. Why else was I put on this earth with this great power of magics? It is because individuals like me have the will to do what it takes while keeping our secret of magic to only ourselves.
>>
>>18563763
The big human spirit and mind control system basically revolves around the bible.
>>
Most occultism is older than christianity and considering the amount of pagan gods and other races that are in touch with nature and magic, all are older than christianity.

Only good that the bible can do is work as a talisman, more than that, its just a famous book that is the holy book of the wests most popular religion.
>>
>>18564646
>mind control system basically revolves around the bible.
Lol that is so true. Whether Islam or Christianity , it is fairly effective when taught at a very young age, when the young mind doesn't know critical thinking.
>>
Because it says so and people believe it.
It's real because it is believed in.
>>
>>18563917
What experience?
>uh, grew up and experienced nothin
fornicate thyself, effeminate
>>
"give me evidence" followed by "you have a mental illness" are the most common phrases an atheist spews during his life, the first one is sperged upon making eye contact with people who could believe, while the latter is a defense mechanism against eyewitness.
Both occur because of delusions of grandeur, the fedora cannot cope with the idea that he is insignificant while others may be more dear to God and so, they were shown evidence.
The cure is 150 mg of gettoffthehighorsidol forte.
>>
File: anubis.jpg (19KB, 236x223px) Image search: [Google]
anubis.jpg
19KB, 236x223px
>>18566218

To make any behavior acceptable you have to destroy standards of behavior. To destroy standards of behavior you have destroy the idea that certain behaviors are good and certain behaviors are evil. To destroy that, you need destroy the idea that someone is watching you "impartially", while knowing all the facts (heh), while judging your behavior (while simultaneously having perfect judgement); including what you should know as good and evil (which is sometimes rather grey, both to yourself and others) and knowing when you choose evil.

Or to sum it up pictographically:
>>
>>18566229
But you know, deep introspection can allow for judgement, besides all it takes is motivation. The motivation to one day decide: Truly I don't know, so it is best that I adopt a lifestyle where I am confident my actions were right, in this way I will not be mistaken by choosing the wrong doctrine. This will be more honest to the eyes of God.
>>
>>18566218
>The cure is 150 mg of gettoffthehighorsidol forte.

look mate just because you have a drug problem doesn't mean you have to make it into a meme
>>
>>18563763
You need a similar level of gullibility to believe either of them.
>>
>>18564326
>The character the book is about is in the book
My god, who'd have fucking thought?
>>
>>18566229
>only being a good person because you think you're being watched and judged 100% of the time

i have bad news
>>
>>18566349
Yeah, no. You just act like a good person because daddy will burn you after you die if you don't put in a token effort.
>>
We have to protect mental children from the likes of Dawkins, as they are not mature enough to recognize a swindler that is using his title to earn money from a belief system (atheism) without providing the science that would prove his ponency. Meanwhile other scientist are even studying and recognizing spiritual mystic experiences.
>>
>>18566349
>yuo aren't truly good
Who told you this was about being good?
It's a war against darkness and its people.
>>
>>18566356
Because only all-good and all-perfect beings create Hell out of nothing. Instead of making a universe where there is no Hell. He alone makes the Hell, just for you. Nonstop lies from Jesus Christ, the greatest trickster.
>>
>The amount of cringey (((atheists))) on a fucking paranormal board.
>The sheer hypocrisy and stupidity.
>>
>>18563763
Because most ghost/horror stories began to pop around the 17/1800's when literally everything was about god and the like. It's the same with philosophy and any books of the time.
Not to mention due to Christianity's influence a lot of horror/paranormal got retconned into stuff like demons, angels, and God. This is why most people think demons are fucking with them when in reality it's probably just some fairy that got bored.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.