[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A super-intelligent race of jellyfish from Mariana's Trench

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: jellyfish_shutterstock_56875405.jpg (507KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
jellyfish_shutterstock_56875405.jpg
507KB, 1000x664px
A super-intelligent race of jellyfish from Mariana's Trench are manipulating the world with psychic powers. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>18563053
psychic powers don't travel through water. also, that whole story was made up by sasquatch.
>>
They wouldn't let you oust them like that. It's the sentient buicks.
>>
you're wrong because I know mariana. she has no jellyfish in her trench. she only puts eels in there. would post but this is a blue board.

polite sage for no contribution
>>
File: question.jpg (11KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
11KB, 300x255px
>>18563053

MaryAnnas web?
>>
Doubtful if anything they are trying to help like the dolphins.
>>
File: IMG_2428.png (491KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2428.png
491KB, 1366x768px
>super-intelligent
>jellyfish

But jellyfish have no brains or central nervous system.
>>
>>18563086
you shut up umarau
>>
>>18563053
Because that idea is stupid as fuck. Prove it right.
>>
OP here

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day
>>
>>18563283
stale copy pasta.
>>
>>18563286
God damn, shut the fuck up. Yes, I'm not attracted to short men, and this precisely why. So fucking what? You're all insecure, petty, and meek. Get. The. Fuck. Over it. What the hell do you want me to do? To let myself get raped by a short man? Listen, I am NOT OBLIGATED to give you attention or to let myself have a physical relationship with a man I have no attraction to. And every piece of advice that I give short men that never stop complaining about their "tribulations" goes unheard. You want me to be a "roastie?"
I think short men are absolutely worthless. Every time I see one smiling, I can only think to myself how depressed he must be and how much he must hate himself. Every time a short man hits on me, I recoil inwards a bit and I immediately go to laugh about it with some friends. I will mock short men whenever they leave the room, and I will get my tall, male friends to mock them as well. Every time a short man gets angry, I can't help but laugh at how helpless and timid he looks. Every time a short man complains about his height, I have to stop myself from telling him to man up and date fat girls like he deserves. Every time a short man tells a funny joke, I start laughing at the joke, but then start laughing even harder at his height, which is why I sometimes get short men hitting on me thinking they did well to please me. I tell short men that their height doesn't matter, even though whenever I'm with a group with a short man, I almost never make eye contact with them and proceed to talk over them. And most of all, the main reason why I want a tall husband is because I don't want a short son, and if I get a short son, I will give him HGH injections.
>>
File: 1485331765738.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1485331765738.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>18563283

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dd_qiuWxPs
>>
File: Coral_Castle.jpg (288KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Coral_Castle.jpg
288KB, 1280x960px
>>18563290

Finding love isn't easy if you crap out in the genetic lottery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s7qgNMqDJI
>>
>>18563086
Neither do trees yet they are highly social intelligent animals that are simply slow.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 300x265px
>>18563581
They're not always slow.
>>
>>18563622
That is just an instinctive localized response though. What I mean by slow is mostly referring to their nervous system (of which we still know nothing about) which transmits electrochemical information (exactly like our neurons) throughout the tree. Instead of being near-instantaneous like ours, tree signals travel at 3 inches per minute.
>>
fact. am jellyfish ask me anything
>>
>>18563740

how do you post from underwater?

how does your kind communicate?

can you do a handstand?
>>
>>18563740
mr. jello why is the world so unfair?
>>
>>18563053
thats fucking retarded. everyone know the illuminated control the world
>>
>>18563581
Trees are not animals.
>>18563622
And this is not a tree.
>>
File: sprite1.png (244KB, 636x371px) Image search: [Google]
sprite1.png
244KB, 636x371px
>>18564401
Who are they?

How can you be sure they aren't super intelligent jellyfishs from space?
>>
>>18564434
A mimosa it's a tree.
>>
>>18564441
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimosa_pudica
"Mimosa pudica[2] (from Latin: pudica "shy, bashful or shrinking"; also called sensitive plant, sleepy plant, Dormilones, touch-me-not, or shy plant) is a creeping annual or perennial herb of the pea family Fabaceae"
>annual or perennial herb
Not a tree
>>
>>18564434
The definition of what is and what is not an animal is arbitrary, but still trees possess more animal-like attributes than many so-called animals.
>>
File: Mimosa-Tree-2-450w.jpg (120KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mimosa-Tree-2-450w.jpg
120KB, 450x450px
>>18564470
Maybe it's a translation thing, but they look like trees so we call them trees.

>>18564511
I was working under the asumption, that for the topic being discussed, if they have conciousness or not, what reign they belong to, it's irrelevant, specially if the bacteria or even prokaryotics cell can be concious.

By virtue of conciousness being poor defined, volition implies conciousness, so cells might have volition, but that's a very big if.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKMOQN7M_9A

sharks can make babies without males ,
>>
>>18563053
Can't prove a negative. It could be true. Only at the end of eternity might we be certain.

There might be a god. God might be a turtle, and we are, all of us, very ugly turtles (except for the turtles...they're handsome and beautiful). And all the people who ate turtle soup...they are so screwed.
>>
>>18563086
That's what they want you to think. Why would you let your enemy know what you're capable of if it was as easy as saying "I don't have nukes" to convince them you wouldn't fuck their shit up on a whim? Also jellyfish are pricks. They're probably only letting me post this to help aid in the cover up by making it seem like only faggots believe
>>
>>18563053
Guess what OP's a faggoy
>>
>>18564401
>implying that the Illuminati aren't controlled by the jellyfish
>>
>>18563053
Why do we need to prove you wrong? You're the one making the claim, dumbass.
>>
>>18563622
>thigmotropism
i like this
>>
a lot of people argue that jellyfish are angry bags.
i however maintain that, because the soul resides within the nervous system, and their nervous system is less-developed, they can only ever be true neutral bags.
>>
>>18564763
>implying that jellyfish aren't the illuminati
>>
>>18563086
their unique biology allows them to essentially create an undetectable, unblockable psychic network that acts as a hive mind. This hive mind can focus its energy on other animals as means of influencing them. It's believed jellyfish may have even altered their own biologies to make themselves essentially immortal, and extremely hard to prevent from reproducing. Our leaders have almost all been mentally contaminated by the jelly menace.
>>
>>18563280

This. Maybe Atlantis is a sunken space colony filled with hyperintelligent jellyfish, but maybe Moot is made of thousands of tiny rats inside a Moot-suit. We'll never know.
>>
>>18565379
>Implying Moot isn't thousands of tiny rats inside a Moot-Suit
Sounds like something thousands of tiny rats inside a Moot-Suit would say
>>
>>18563053
The burden of proof lies with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1030x971px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1030x971px
>>
File: ca-hanarandcsec.jpg (51KB, 996x572px) Image search: [Google]
ca-hanarandcsec.jpg
51KB, 996x572px
>>18563053
Let the hanar speak!!!
>>
>>18563283
I'll be the one in the kitchen babe
>>
>>18563283
How is any of this schizo outburst related to telekinetic jellyfish?
>>
File: 1473138590208.gif (3MB, 328x190px) Image search: [Google]
1473138590208.gif
3MB, 328x190px
>>18563053
Imagine jellywaifs
The painful stings but a moment away from pleasure.
>>
A super-intelligent type of spaghetti from Italy are manipulating the world with psychic powers. Prove me wrong.
protip: you can't
>>
>>18568451
Your post implies intelligent beings from Italy.

You can't be right.
>>
File: Yeah I dont think so.png (368KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah I dont think so.png
368KB, 476x477px
I would, but the jellies are already controlling me. you cant trust anything I say.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.