[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always keep a white fan next to my bed. It's plugged in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 60-4251824A73UC631001M.jpg (6KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
60-4251824A73UC631001M.jpg
6KB, 250x300px
I always keep a white fan next to my bed. It's plugged in around the back of my bed, so you'd have to pretty much pull the bed out to reach it.
This morning when I woke up, the fan is now dark silver in colour.

Now i'm getting confused wondering if it's always been silver and I just never really noticed/cared.
>>
File: Nelson_Mandela_Hero-E.jpg (182KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
Nelson_Mandela_Hero-E.jpg
182KB, 686x385px
>>18562769

It's called the Mandela effect. At some point in the last 24 hours you left the universe where your fan was white. Welcome to the universe where your fan is a silver color.
>>
>>18562769
did you noticed any other changes?

also look up for mandela effect
>>
It is not the fucking Mandela Effect. The Mandela Effect is when a phenomenon like OP's is happening on mass. Like if tens of thousands of people woke up tomorrow swearing that their cars had never been red before or something.

What OP is describing is him keeping a fan in a dark room, where he slept, thus not staring much at it, and where he never noticed the color before he really checked. He just assumed it was white because our heads usually think of fans as white.
>>
>>18562769
You need to dust your room anon...
>>
>>18562815
My fan is white.
>>
>>18562769
Wait, OP, this is of critical importance... who is the president of the United States of America?
>>
>>18562848
Hillary Rothchild Clington
>>
>>18562853
See there's you're problem. We memed the Don into presidency in this universe. You've simply been mangalore'd. We use "your" for the contraction of "you are" in this universe too btw, you'll get used to it.
>>
>>18562865
People voted for trump
Nobody memed anyone into being president
>>
>>18562875
>claiming the government will carry out the will of the people without meme magic
>>
>>18562848
Schwarzenegger
>>
>>18562848
Freddie Mercury, duh.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.