[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazil has some of the most thrilling UFO and aliens cases, Ayylmaos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Brazil has some of the most thrilling UFO and aliens cases, Ayylmaos really like us. Google it The Varginha Incident and Operation Plate. Both are more recent than Roswell.

The second one was a oficial military operation to investigate burning lights and flying shapes than the brazilian airforce send a skeptikal officer to report what really is. Once he saw them and starts to believe, becomes obcess with case.The operation suddenly was shutdown by some high ranking orders. Several years later he gives a full interview to one major tv channel here. 4 months later was found dead, "suicide" they said.

>pic related: you already saw this somewhere
>>
brazil is a third world shithole
>>
>>18562234
>pic related
yes I saw it somewhere, it was in Signs
>>
File: 1485292073415.jpg (51KB, 593x562px) Image search: [Google]
1485292073415.jpg
51KB, 593x562px
Well, could a "Grey" alien type have other colors? Red eyes or dark skin for example?
>>
I spent some time of my life in Ubatuba, coast of São Paulo, ufo sightings was normal to everyone living there, the most curious one was at broad daylight, there was 3 of them forming a triangle

I don't expect anyone to believe me, i didn't take pics after all, but it sure was a weird place.
>>
Yeah I read about a guy who had had one of all of his organs removed and his jaw and teeth and one of his ears. It was done with keyhole surgery, the autopsy showed no signs of struggle and the body had been drained of blood.
>>
>>18562259
Are you that insecure?
>>
>>18562234
Why open a thread with a scene from "Signs"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhnqkXWSR8
>>
File: 1471708063110.jpg (102KB, 718x718px)
1471708063110.jpg
102KB, 718x718px
>they come from constellation sextans, they crashed one of their ships in Varginha
>>
Not OP, but also brazillian shitoler.

Google for Operação Prato (Saucer Operation) and the Official Night of the UFO's, besides the Varginha Case.
>>
>>18563734
http://www.informeovni.net/documentos/op01parte3.pdf

I read the Operacao prato files, and it's way too strange.

Weird lights attacked the people flying at low altitudes, it's an official army report too.
>>
>>18562276
I seen the original footage it was based on, on British TV in the 90s
>>
Operação Prato Greentexted

>Strange lights start popping on the night sky in the middle of the Amazon Jungle
>Brazillian hillbillies get scared
>Lights start shooting beams at people
>People fell very weak after that, a couple die
>They believe their blood is being sucked, called the things Vampire Lights or Chupa Chupa (Sucker Sucker)
>The whole town of Colares panics
>People don't go out at night, they sleep together on the church to feel safer
>The preacher is a former texan Sherif
>Eventually the Brazillian Air Force arrives there
>Attacks stop
>The air force spends two months catalogging, filming, photographing and trying to comunicate with the lights
>Reports vary
>Lights start disappearing
>Air force leaves
>Forwards 20 years
>The Colonel Uyrangê Hollanda calls a brazillian ufologist, tell everything he knows
>Shows up dead a few months later
>Apparently suicide
>Lights keep popping on the sky every now and then
>>
>>18562771
No, i'm fine. Brazil is a third world shithole
>>
File: i129537.jpg (69KB, 600x519px)
i129537.jpg
69KB, 600x519px
Image dump.

From the Colares Case.
>>
>>
>>18562826
Because the footage from that scene was from Brazil, so it's mildly related.
>>
>>18563953
Show us the footage then.
>>
>>18563889

Mainly translates:

Sighting distance: 20 m

Altitude: 5 to 10 m

Weather condition: Partially clouded (moist fog)

Description: Rounded luminous object with fins (like a ray fish) with three apendages (tails) with multicoloured lights. Low speed. High maneuverabillity. Size about 1.5 m. Drawing adapted regarding to the description.
>>
>>18563896
Don't take the pictures too seriously, many were adapted by tabloid editors to look more appealing.
>>
There is another interesting case from Brazil called the Lead Masks case.

It may or may not have to do with UFO's.

Two bodies were found on a hill on the outskirts of a town. They had water bottles, some money, a strange note containing some instructions to take some pills and shit and two masks made of lead to cover the eyes.

Fifty years later and no one has a clue of what happened.
>>
>>18563971
I've looked but it's been scrubbed from the net I think.
It was on the news in several countries, but it can't be found now.
>>
>>18564029

And some people believe that they saw an UFO appearing constantly during and before this incident.

I'm brazilian. There is really plenty of weird ufo cases going on there. Plate Operation (operação prato) was largely noticed and very consistent. The army actually "closed" an entire island and put on operations to discover the source of "vampire lights" that were draggind blood from the citizens. Weird lights that came from the sky and could easily go through walls and roof, etc. One of these top officials army surprisingly commited suicide after the end of the operation.

PS: I saw an UFO when I was 15 years old, back in 2005 when I was in the balcony of my house. A gray disc that was hovering some buildings and then left without making noises and without any light. Since that day I'm fascinated by those things
>>
>>18562234
pic related, yes it's from the movie signs lmao
>>
In 1998 a ufo was recorded on tape in São Paulo state, it was known as the Probe of Capão Redondo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNBWCl_Yuww

I remember seeing this on TV, along with the Varginha case and the chupacabra all the time in the 90's. Varginha's alien scared me shitless.
>>
>>18562669
>drained of blood
>no signs of struggle

really makes you think
>>
>>18566586
http://ufoportugal.blogspot.com.br/2012/12/agricultor-encontrado-mutilado-em-bom.html
>>
>>18566588
not trying to give you shit, I just thought it was an amusing description. I wouldn't be here if I wasnt interested
>>
I'm not the guy on that original post, just wanted to link some pics
>>
>>18564006
Thanks man.
>>
>>18564015
Where are the originals?
>>
>>18567634

you're welcome
>>
>>18567640

The pictures Gevaerd got from the National Archive are. Those posted on the newspapers at the time can be either way. Not that they are not real but some were enhanced for the lulz.

I don't actually know where to find the sources in english, maybe youtube.
>>
et bilu is the most iconic alien in brazil
>>
>>18567702
Shu shu.

We serious here.
>>
>>18567709

Search for knowledge
>>
Brazilian here, I've actually witnessed a UFO around here once, above a house that has a history of paranormal occurrences.

It was an orange blinking light that initially seemed to be a star, and than began moving erratically and then disappeared back into the sky.

The property this happened at has some complicated history with this sort of thing, with some friends of mine swearing that they saw 'bald, red-eyed people' walking around there when everyone was supposedly away on vacation, and an aunt claiming an extraterrestrial communicated with her through a sketchbook when she lived there as a teenager.

Spoopy stuff, but not necessarily undeniable evidence of extraterrestrial life.
>>
My mother swears the whole family experienced missing time some 15 years ago when we were driving from the city back to the farm where we lived.

According to her we left our grandma's at around 19:00 and got home by 22:00, when its usually a 40 minutes route at night.

My dad says he does not remembers anything and neither do I. But then again I probably slept the whole time anyways.
>>
>>18566243
ball lightning
>>
>>18567961

Yeah. Sure.
>>
>>18567833

I live in south Brazil. In 2004 I was playing on the pc one night, around 20 h when there was a blackout.

I went out to the front yard and saw a light hovering in the sky. It was red, zig-zaggin under the clouds. I called my brother to see it half kidding 'there's a flying saucer out there'. He came mostly to prove me wrong and when we got back to the yard there was another light, almost like playing catch with the first one. They were changing colors randomly, blue, red and white. Then a third light appeared and the three just kept hovergin randomly around each other. My brother was scared shitless and ran back inside. I kept watching it for about 2 minutes and they started to fade, don't know if they were just dimming or going away, but I think the later is more likely. Nothing happened then for about half an hour and the power came back. No one that I know saw that besides me and my brother but lseeing lights now and then is not a rare account around here.
>>
>>18564060

Yes, a true mystery. I've searched YouTube and the internet for years for this footage but it's completely gone. Probably on the dark web tho.
>>
>>18563749
Yeah? My uncle works for Nintendo
>>
>>18562771
>this poor place with a high crime rate is a poor place with a high crime rate
>OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU YOU RACIST
Kill yourself my dude
>>
>>18568089
Yeah. Sure.
>>
>>18562259
Brazil isnt even a third world anymore.Probably a forth or fifth world country
>>
>>18568381
What evidence do we have that it even existed?
>>
>>18568119
I'm actually from the south as well, Curitiba, to be exact. I've heard many stories about lights in the sky around here.

>>18562771
As a fellow Brazilian, I regret to inform you that the dude has a point.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.