[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's pretend we're on the International space station.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (58KB, 829x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 829x594px
Let's pretend we're on the International space station.

What should you expect to see outside?

Please tell me what YOU think you'd see?

I imagine a lot of satilites. And space junk.

People argue about flat earth, my argument is that satillites would not orbit in a flat earth scenario because it would just crash if earth didn't have an orbit in your flat earth. If the universe is stationary, there would be no need for an orbit. But an orbit implies out universe is not stationary. Meaning we would not revolve around the sun, and te sun would not revolve around us, it would all be stationary. Imagine how hot one side of the planet would be and how cold the other side would be.

So please, think about coming back to the present with us on how the earth is round? Please? I'm not calling you dumb. Our schools are dumb. I bet at some point your school made you doubt yourself.

Your first answer might shock you. Never second guess. Not only until someone else tells you you're wrong. Not unless they say those exact words. And then once you second check your work, you tell them your answer.

Creative right? I'm getting off topic though.

Please imagine being on the I.S.S.

What do you think you'd see besides satiillites and space junk.

If you said you saw aliens, you'd be wrong. That's at least what science says.
>>
>>18560900
Hi, I just got unbanned from /co/ for posting my own art. You read that right. /co/ banned me for posting art. It wasn't anything offensive. It just proved that /co/ is being governed by Tumblr. Please get that shit fixed. Tumblr is LITERALLY invading our "safe space". And they do it for free.

So I just wanted to say I'm upset today. Most of all today. Irony really is in everything. And boy isn't the devil ironic. God can be ironic too.

I hate it.
>>
>>18560916
I'm mad and terrified. They promised me. They constantly make the promise.

My dream or real. They always had my mind. At some point they got me.

My life is my memory. I have both of dreams and the real. I like the thought that everything is a dream when you realize you're constantly daydreaming.

I've been thinking since I was a kid right. That's a long time.

What then, when you get excitement from nightmares.

They've been testing me since the beginning. To see how I feel in stress. I've showed them what I do alone. In my head.

They almost never showed anything back.

One new person has even if it's to show me the worst, he is making me evolve through stress.

It's the best he can do.

I appreciate it. I'm glad to hear there is some truth.
>>
>>18560931
I leave again. They make me bored. It's the same topic.

I'll see you.

I know you will.
>>
Are you okay, dude? Do you want to talk?
>>
>imagine being on the I.S.S.

Like this? http://www.n2yo.com/space-station/
>>
>>18560900
>>
>>18560900
>hi I am Jim I like to troll
>>
>>18560936
Bet your "art" was edgy.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18561356
Thanks for asking.

One is a witch the others a dwarf. Really edgy. I agree.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18561370
I was gonna make flash games with these characters. Like a mix between a fighting game and an rpg.

Dwarf could just "summon" guns, golems, and other weapons.
>>
>>18561385
Last one.

Witch was gonna be able to combo spells together. Like she had infinite magic and could do one spell after another. A glass cannon.

But that's enough about me. /x/ is slow today.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18561388
>when you forget pic
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18561394
Actually one more.

This MUST have been what I was banned for. You know. Posting my OWN ART in /co/.
>>
>>18561403
Last bit of info: I quit because of websites like deviant art and tumblr. They really do turn you into one of them.
>>
>>18560916
Was your work either a comic or a cartoon? If not, that's the reason.
>>
fuck you faggots
>>
>>18560916
Posting drawings does not equal posting a comic or a cartoon. If it's art of an existing comic or cartoon, that's fine, too. If it is neither, then it's off-topic.
>>
>>18561569
off-topic of what? it's /co/

This are cartoons, that's their most basic form, drawings in a piece of paper.
>>
>>18561580
That's stretching it and you know it. It'd make sense if you posted it in a drawthread, but if you made your own thread for it, then it's off-topic. If it was in a drawthread, then you were banned for no good reason.
>>
>>18561600
How do you expect for them to improve their art if they don't make it, script threads start with even less than this.

I haven't go to /ic/ in ages but I bet it's slow and nobody knows that it is there.
>>
>>18561610
There are threads made with the express intent of improving art. That is where anons post their art.
>>
File: Detective_328-23.jpg (95KB, 897x210px) Image search: [Google]
Detective_328-23.jpg
95KB, 897x210px
>>18561619
That's no reason for a ban.
>>
>>18561625
You're right there, I think. Maybe a warning at most.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.